When Was Haleigh Last Seen?

The distaste for this group doesn't go unoticed. It is not the type of case due to the players involved most lawyers, journalists or even everyday folk care to take on.

From the gate, RC's first set of lawyers said the would prefer to remain out of the fray (their words). After they did the job they said they would do, they shut down....removed any info they had previously said and moved on not to be heard from again.

RC's employer appeared not to be ecstatic about rc as he has never offered up anything other than the very bare bones of employment and even that was vague.

Mark Nejame, after one interview with TN has never been seen again in this case. I might add that during that interview MN appeared very uncomfortable and I predicted he would be gone after that media event. It was his body language.

I wish we could get ONE outside confirmation of when Haleigh was last seen. We have to keep in mind that LE wants to know what everyone was doing three days before the event. That is a clue into what they are thinking.

We know this involves homicide though, imo, due to the fact that NOT ONE WITNESS (except family) is interviewed on camera and LE has obviously requested PDM not to talk. If RC were cleared, PDM talking would not be a problem.

The entire case is focused upon Ron and Misty. At least that is what the clues or lack there of, are telling us. Let's face it, RC would never crack. Why are we so concerned? What draws us to this case? Haleigh is precious but she did not have a very good life, it seems. These people don't seem to have morals or integrity...IMO.

So what it the real time of the first call to LE concerning Haleigh? I don't think Greenwood pulled 2:13 out of a hat. I suspect there is a major piece of info involving that time. I also suspect rc didn't work till 3:00am. If what I suspect is true, rc is included in the cover-up or more. It also may be the time Misty woke up. There may have been major housecleaning going on....

As papa has stated why worry about the screen door being propped when the inside door was the heavy one and awkward to carry a bundle. The entire back door story does not add up.

These two have both prefaced their call for help with an alibi. I was asleep and just woke up and ...., says misty.
Ron says, "I just got home from work and my 5 yr old daughter is missing......" Come think of it, who talks like that? RC's intro to dispatch is extremely odd.

Who the heck cares if you were sleeping or working when calling in your child has vanished off the face of the earth. Your first words wouldn't be what YOU were doing.

Now, I believe your getting it...sorry. If anyone wants to keep an open mind? Go back & listen to the radio calls or read the transcript...then compare Greenwood says about the 2:13 call. Yes, this has been out there for a long time! It seems nobody wants to address it IMO. Apparently TJ has tried & has gotten no where. In the Somer Thompson case there was errors (a number) in the original report and LE gladly came out & corrected it publicly. We have not seen that in this case, but has anyone asked???

Also Greenwood mentions Teresa not Annette. Did he screw up or the press saying Sykes??? Annette that I recall never said this on camera? The radio transmission & the narrative from that night, reflect what he says...except for Teresa. On the video, Lt. Greenwood mentions Teresa there instead of g'ma Sykes & once again we took as he didn't know his facts. :doh: Maybe we don't???? Just a thought. Might be another discrepency???

Yes, Annette is on camera saying she was at the MH dropping off laundry and saw the children eating dinner on the porch. Her interview is interesting, to say the least. She talks about how, after-the-disappearance, Haliegh's toys are in the house just like the last time she saw her. Misty never mentioned Annette being there until her LVA and LDT in August, when she also mentioned Aunt Lisa, someone who Annette never mentioned in her interview.

i just thought of something....

Someone (can't remember who) commented on how there were clothes folded neatly on the table, as proof GGM was at the MH and brought clothes over, but is it possible those clothes were washed and given to Misty and Ron when they went to GGM's in the am to get HaLeigh another outfit she wanted to wear to school?

Too add to my other post.....

Here is what i am thinking...i am saying JMO for this whole post :)

I am thinking that GGM didn't go to MH to bring clothes over and here is why...

Ron goes speeding past the bus stop and almost hits someone there. He is rushing off to GGMs b/c Misty wasn't there over the weekend to do the laundry, and HaLeigh had no clean clothes to wear to school that day. Ron had previosly dropped clothes off to GGM, or she had some at her home and told him to come over to get them. R&M get to Granny's and HaLeigh changes into her school clothes, and before leaving Granny hands then some folded laundry. They take HaLeigh to school and head back home. The laundry is placed on the table, until they are done napping.

I just think that they had to come up with a reason for the visit by GGM at 8pm.

so what do you think?

I just read an interview from TN that says she sent over a family member to check on the kids and deliver laundry.

.....Two very different reasons. Now why would SHE send over a family member to deliver laundry. The "family member" would not HAVE to be told to do that. It would be a natural, unless there is something important in that delivery, the statement is not logical when you combine it with the first and crucial part of checking on the kids. We need to know why TN thought it to be important for her TO SEND over a family member.

....I suspect RC called TN and was in a panic. TN did not live nearby and did the best she could till she got there....total assumption on my part. I think this was between the time of the bus stop and before 7:00pm. I have always wondered if the kids were left alone at this time while RC was out chasing down misty.

....Or if misty had Haleigh or both kids in the van and he had to chase her down. This story most likely started before 7:00pm.

Has Tommy C ever said publicly that he saw Haleigh playing outside with his kids when the repairman arrived?

If not, then that leaves us with the people that saw Haleigh last and admitted it publicly as rc, mc, and AS. According to Greenwood, it appears rc left for work by 7:00pm. Notice, he did not state time but he did say before 7:00 which coincides with Sykes arrival. Did Sykes come over to babysit jr Perhaps till misty got back with Haleigh? There has to be a reason TN was concerned and had to send a family member over. BTW, it should be factored in WHY Tn could not go herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENq0WzbiCw
Here is the link to the Jerry Santos interview where he describes Ron speeding through the bus stop that morning.
He said the morning of Haleigh's disappearance Ron almost ran people over and it looked as if he had seen a ghost. If this report he gives is true, something was already terribly wrong in the AM and I highly doubt it was over an outfit for Haleigh, JMO. Is it possible that Haleigh was in the car with Ron? It was when I heard this interview that huge red flags popped up for me. Very strange that Ron would be acting so out of control the VERY morning Haleigh went missing, all imo, of course.

First of all thank you for this video. It was very good. Can anyone tell me if Hwy 17 is the direct route to GMAs in Welatka? It is not the first time he drove reckless. He is a force to be reckoned with on the highway. His mother is also a bad driver as I have seen her driving history.

He is consistent with poor judgment and lack of self-control.....which are some of the reasons he will always remain a suspect in people's eyes.

And also, Mom, this is the reason why LE wants to know exactly what all the players were doing the previous day. Can you imagine what the heck was going on the previous night and that morning. TN says they were awake "working things out and talking"......well if that ain't putting lipstick on a pig? To imagine ron and misty sitting calmly around the house discussing their problems and working them out is not how I would imagine them handling a situation but TN likes to paint us a Walton Moment in Time pic of her family.

We have a witness that saw Haleigh alive at 7pm. Personally I believe that she went over there to see if Misty had company that night.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18871703/detail.html

snip~Though a painful task, she said she wants the home to look like the last time she saw Haleigh, at 7 p.m. before the night the child disappeared.

"They put their plates down and came and gave me a hug and a kiss. I gave Misty the clean clothes and she carried them in the house. Then, I left. I kissed her goodbye, and I left," Sykes said.

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin, also entered the home to get some of their belongings. Family members said stepping into the once happy home was more pain than Cummings could bear.~ end

Law Enforcement has been pretty consistent with when the last time Haleigh was seen. The questions came after the parents at the bus stop got their days mixed up, in my honest opinion.

It has always bothered me that r & m insisted the door was locked and focused on the back door only.

Why would any rational human being not even consider the door was unlocked. This is the first real big problem. The insistence by BOTH the door was tampered with and the repeated words they know it was locked. Big Problem here.

I agree. When I put myself in this situation, I think "I could have sworn the door was locked". It's always bothered me because RC said he knows for sure the door was locked since he locked it before he went to work. How would he know if the door stayed locked?

Law Enforcement has been pretty consistent with when the last time Haleigh was seen. The questions came after the parents at the bus stop got their days mixed up, in my honest opinion.

I have to respectfully disagree, Elle. I, so far, have heard 5 different "last seen" times from LE. 7pm, 8pm, 10pm, between 8-10pm and 1-1 1/2 hrs prior to 2:13am.

It would be so nice to get some info from LE on this case! ANY info please! We have been following this case for almost a year now and have NOTHING to go on. Very frustrating!

The questions came because Ron said he picked Haleigh up and no one saw him. I think they would have remembered since he wasn't the one who routinely picked up Haleigh. BY all accounts, he should be on his way to work at the time she gets off the bus each day. They sure remember seeing him in the morning though..

I don't recall any parents at the bus stop who claim it was Misty that picked up Haleigh that afternoon getting their days mixed up.. Is it possible for you to direct me to a source that states the parents who were at the bus stop that afternoon got their days mixed up? TYIA

(BBM)
It has always bothered me that r & m insisted the door was locked and focused on the back door only.
Why would any rational human being not even consider the door was unlocked. This is the first real big problem. The insistence by BOTH the door was tampered with and the repeated words they know it was locked. Big Problem here.

I realize we are not dealing with rational and there in lies another big problem. These two operate on their feelings. Logic doesn't play in this too much. Using logic hasn't gotten us very far at all.

IMO Whisperer, it is R & M's effort to distance themselves from the back door. Oftentimes when someone attempts to distance themselves from something (or someone) that they are actually involved or associated with, they overcompensate, essentially over-distancing themselves from whatever (or whoever) it is that they do not want to be linked to. This over-distancing, as in this case, isn't in sync with the actions or behavior of the typical and/or average person, coming across more like a "too good to be true," story/scenerio and as they say, "if it seems too good to be true, it usually is." JMHO -

I don't recall any parents at the bus stop who claim it was Misty that picked up Haleigh that afternoon getting their days mixed up.. Is it possible for you to direct me to a source that states the parents who were at the bus stop that afternoon got their days mixed up? TYIA

I am making Christmas Fudge today so I apologize for taking so long to reply.

I can't direct you to a source because I was giving you my opinion, what I said was that the questions came after parents at the bus stop got their days mixed up. I have never been confused about who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop on the day that she went missing because early on Ronald said he picked Haleigh up that day. My ears perked up a bit when TN was interviewed and it was posted that she said she picked Haleigh up but that was cleared up in a later interview.

I mean no disrespect when I say this because it truly is just an opinion but I feel that when Art Harris came into the picture, one of his primary goals was to inject drama and confusion into the investigation. He has even said himself that his focus was in keeping the spotlight on Haleigh and he could run with any story he wanted to because it is his website. Law Enforcement never confirmed any of his claims about what happened at the bus stop. I certainly am not dismissing what parents claim to have seen Misty do, or overheard Misty say. But, in my opinion it wasn't on the day that Haleigh went missing.

When Haleigh first went missing, I befriended a local on MySpace whose child attended school with Haleigh. Although she did NOT see Ron pick Haleigh up herself, she told me she was under the impression that Ron DID in fact pick her up that day.

Remember, I'm on the fence when it comes to whether Ron is involved or not and wanted to give you all another tidbit of what was said by a local early on in the case.

This is NOT fact. :)

I agree. When I put myself in this situation, I think "I could have sworn the door was locked". It's always bothered me because RC said he knows for sure the door was locked since he locked it before he went to work. How would he know if the door stayed locked?

I have to respectfully disagree, Elle. I, so far, have heard 5 different "last seen" times from LE. 7pm, 8pm, 10pm, between 8-10pm and 1-1 1/2 hrs prior to 2:13am.

It would be so nice to get some info from LE on this case! ANY info please! We have been following this case for almost a year now and have NOTHING to go on. Very frustrating!

I understand. I think you are as accurate with your times as you can be given the varying reports. My point is that Law Enforcement seemed to be focusing on a time at or after 7pm. There are obviously a number of reports that refer to different times throughout the evening as the last time Haleigh was seen. In my opinion though the time that they were attempting to zero in on was the last time that Misty saw Haleigh. originally they gave a time of around 10pm, because that is the time that Misty claimed to have gone to bed, so the last time Haleigh is known to have been in the trailer would have been when Misty saw her when she got into bed.

Note time here: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-10/story/putnam_issues_missing_child_alert
snip~ By late afternoon, there was still no sign of the blonde girl last seen wearing underwear and a pink shirt. Authorities said she was last seen about 10 p.m. Monday when she went to bed.~ end snip

However, after LE released the information that Misty might not have been in the home and asked any one with info about Misty's whereabouts to come forward, it became clear that they might be working the theory that Misty last saw Haleigh when she put her to bed and then left the trailer therefore making the "time last seen" in question.

Another issue that continues to bother me is the timing of GGS's visit that evening and her account of HaLeigh and Jr. eating supper out on the front porch when you consider the time of sunset that time of year... JMHO -

PalatkaFloridaFeb2009Sunsets-1.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back