Where Are You From??

All the smart people have some Scottish in them! lol

I notice you said "Scottish" in them -- not "Scotch". For me personally, I always feel a little smarter when I have some Scotch in me. :wink:

I notice you said "Scottish" in them -- not "Scotch". For me personally, I always feel a little smarter when I have some Scotch in me. :wink:

lol. Yes, I didn't include any alcoholic references.

And sisters...though I am very much a blend. Some Welsh, Native American (Pequot) and Italian thrown in.

I am 1/2 Italian, my Granpa was Carlo Enrico Gambino and 1/2 mixed, including Scottish, Irish, English and American Indian, (Cherokee and Apache). So basically heinz 57.

I am 1/2 Italian, my Granpa was Carlo Enrico Gambino and 1/2 mixed, including Scottish, Irish, English and American Indian, (Cherokee and Apache). So basically heinz 57.

That sounds just like ME!

Hello to one and all!

I'm from Scotland. I live near Edinburgh -- the capital city. That's about it really.Is there a smillie icon with a kilt or braveheart-inspired painted face I can use? lol
My husband is related to the Davidson, Hayes, and Robertson clans...

Sunnie, did I hear that right? Gambino? Remind me to never make you mad!! :angel:

I'm from germany but I lived in tx for 20 years now,I've always been interested in true crime.I want to understand what goes on in a human mind.Especially the really dark stuff.I don't believe in black and white,just gray areas.I believe everyone is capable to do incredible good or incredible bad depending on the circumstances.
My baby was born in 1996.That's what made the JonBenet case terribly haunting to me.Things change when you have a child.It was unbearable for me to think that a childs life could be taken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back