Where Are You On The Fence?

Where are you in relation to the Terri fence?

• I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Innocent side.

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • I believe Terri is innocent. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is innocent, but I have some reservations.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards innocence.

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • I can't or won't weigh Terri's innocence or guilt at this time.

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards guilt.

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is guilty, but I have some reservations.

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • I believe Terri is guilty. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Guilty side.

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In addiction to the question of whether she's guilty, there's also the question of exactly what she's guilty of.

I am standing firmly on the ground next to the fence on GUILTY. I realize I am in the minority and really, am surprised by that. And, love the fence visual.
Have a great weekend.

abbie

Thanks, Abbie. I'm with you, so we're in the minority, but at least we're not totally alone. There is one thing that keeps me here and will not let me back on the fence (I was there in the beginning). That is the fact that she is trying to postpone the divorce proceedings to keep from having to testify under oath. I just can't see any reason for that except that she has something to hide (no pun intended)!

I realize there are only nine numbers to choose from in that picture, but I 'm a 10...And standing firmly on the ground...She is guilty

Me too - I haven't been on the fence for a long time. I think there is plenty of evidence of guilt in her words, actions, and contradictions.

I guess I have to say 5, I just don't know. If she is innocent, I've yet to see a person appear more guilty and not be. But I am just really stuck on evidence and hate to count on weird/perverse/unusual behavior as proof of a crime. I won't be shocked if Terri turns out to be "the one"...I think I would be shocked if LE charges anyone not associated with Terri, just because they don't seem to be looking elsewhere, not because I don't believe it couldn't be a stranger. But how would they ever find him, if so?

Are you standing on the ground by the fence, or are you on a rail? If so, which one?

kyronrailfence.jpg

When I clicked the thread, I actually expected three choices - the fence, guilty, innocent - because that's how I visualize the fence thingy.

So I like the way you took a step further to allow so many options. I really expected to see so many more guilty votes here - wow.

Rung number six and dang my *ss hurts! Ask me again tomorrow and I'll likely have a different answer.

Where the heck is that little man?

ETA Great poll steadfast! I like that you went to all the detail with the varying positions on or beside the fence. Helps me to gauge where everyone else is in relation to me.

I have been on the ground and i dont think she did this alone either i think she set the situation up and then had someone else do the dirty work for her much like a MFH plot.

I love this poll! :clap::clap: I voted an 8.

Quite honestly, if it weren't for WS and so many of you articulate, smart, thoughtful people, I would be firmly on the ground at a 10 too. But some of you have me questioning a few things. Not everything, but there are good arguments for certain aspects of this case. There are some pretty good debaters/lawyers on here for sure! :woohoo:

I wonder if LE reads these boards and gets a gauge for what "John Q public" thinks so far and that's why they haven't gone forward with an arrest. Circumstancial cases are hard to prove and if some of you have huge doubts, then that is why they need more. Hopefully I'm making sense...just got my first :coffee:

Carry on...

I'm an 8 on the ladder

I'm an 8, too, nursebeeme.
I got the idea for this poll because of school starting, and I thought 'You know, (I say that in my thoughts) I really believe that Terri is guilty. On the other hand, I would be afraid to send a child back to the school, so I must not 100% believe she's guilty."

I'm right there with Emeralgem, except I'm a 9. My only question on how Terri has managed to do all this is about accomplices and how culpable she is for EVERYTHING that has happened to Kyron. (Typing that made me sick. Please come back, Ky!)

If she is innocent, I've yet to see a person appear more guilty and not be.

RSBM.

This is exactly how I feel. I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong if something comes out that shows that she is innocent, but until then, I just think she's guilty. One of the more recent things that added to my suspicions is the June 5th (5th or 7th?, not 100% without looking, but verrry early on nonetheless) email where she says "they are blaming me on the blogs!" Really? who would be reading blogs to see what the public perception of themselves is that early on? shows consciousness of guilt, IMO. Then add in the sexting (photos of herself engaged in graphic sexual activity and various stages of undress) and that's really all I need to know as far as demeanor goes, and demeanor says a lot. IMO of course.

I'm right there with Emeralgem, except I'm a 9. My only question on how Terri has managed to do all this is about accomplices and how culpable she is for EVERYTHING that has happened to Kyron. (Typing that made me sick. Please come back, Ky!)

:Welcome-12-june:

I'm 8. I think she's guilty, but there are still so many questions.

Love the visual! :heart:

I am at a 5.85 :)

I think TH is involved and I think she thought she was completely in charge of the "situation" and it turned out she wasn't in charge at all and things backfired on her in a very big way. I believe this because IMHO there were a lot of events planned for that very day but then there seemed to be a lot of scrambling around, actions that showed the plan went wrong, chaos and shock from TH afterwards. Again, all just MOO.

Come home Kyron...

After everything I have learned about a former partner of a friend of Terri Horman's and his shirt tail connections to so many VERY strange things along with his rantings and ramblings? A good lawyer, (and Terri's got one) could EASILY cast reasonable doubt.

I'm not even on a jury with anything in front of me and there IS reasonable doubt.

Great poll, great graphic, thanks.

I'm at 4, resting one foot on 3. Right now. But wait a bit, maybe I'll switch and rest both feet on 4 or pop up for a brief view from 5.But it's mostly 4 & 3.

Many reasons, including lack of any real evidence, the failed LS sting, the seemingly exclusive focus on TH from the get-go, the apparent failure to interview the groundskeeper weeks ago, the backing up of at least portions of TH's timeline, the statement of Kyron's friend, the questions about why in the world a missing child was dismissed as probably in the bathroom or getting a drink, the school's actions (or non-actions), the weird behavior by several people in this case (not just TH), the slow but subtle changing of LE's statements, the GK seeing kids come outside the school that morning, apparently unchaperoned, so many unanswered questions that are easily discernable even long-distance but that got skipped over in the rush to blame the stepmother and tell the community that they were safe, the reports of the kids' concerns over someone creepy, the vague and very-late-to-report MFH report from an unknown and unproven lawn dude, the very strange smearing of TH by family and leaks (that Source family!) until there seemed to be more focus on the soap opera and dysfunctional families than the missing child, the weird Horman family that includes a child sex offender and allegations of sexual abuse within the family from a grandparent, too many unanswered questions about other adults involved in this case, oh I don't want to type any more! Too many holes in the TH theory right now.

Great poll, great graphic, thanks.

I'm at 4, resting one foot on 3. Right now. But wait a bit, maybe I'll switch and rest both feet on 4 or pop up for a brief view from 5.But it's mostly 4 & 3.

Many reasons, including lack of any real evidence, the failed LS sting, the seemingly exclusive focus on TH from the get-go, the apparent failure to interview the groundskeeper weeks ago, the backing up of at least portions of TH's timeline, the statement of Kyron's friend, the questions about why in the world a missing child was dismissed as probably in the bathroom or getting a drink, the school's actions (or non-actions), the weird behavior by several people in this case (not just TH), the slow but subtle changing of LE's statements, the GK seeing kids come outside the school that morning, apparently unchaperoned, so many unanswered questions that are easily discernable even long-distance but that got skipped over in the rush to blame the stepmother and tell the community that they were safe, the reports of the kids' concerns over someone creepy, the vague and very-late-to-report MFH report from an unknown and unproven lawn dude, the very strange smearing of TH by family and leaks (that Source family!) until there seemed to be more focus on the soap opera and dysfunctional families than the missing child, the weird Horman family that includes a child sex offender and allegations of sexual abuse within the family from a grandparent, too many unanswered questions about other adults involved in this case, oh I don't want to type any more! Too many holes in the TH theory right now.

Thanks Kat, saved me a whole bunch of time. I am on the fence at the same stages as you for the reasons you mentioned.

I'm a 9.5........IMO, she had help. She was the brains though.
I really want Kyron found alive in my heart but I'm thinking he was dead that day.

I can't figure out my number :(

Like that mattress where you get to pick your sleep number.......how the heck do I know what number I'd like while I'm sleeping! I know it's comfortable while I'm awake, what if I like it differently while asleep!!! AGGGGGHHHHH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back