Where Are You On The Fence?

Where are you in relation to the Terri fence?

• I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Innocent side.

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • I believe Terri is innocent. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is innocent, but I have some reservations.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards innocence.

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • I can't or won't weigh Terri's innocence or guilt at this time.

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards guilt.

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is guilty, but I have some reservations.

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • I believe Terri is guilty. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Guilty side.

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a 9 and have very little doubt that I will teeter any lower than that. I believe with all of my heart and soul that Terri is fully 100% responsible for what has happened to Kyron.

I can't figure out my number :(

According to your response, you're a 6, BeanE. I thought the numbers would show up on the poll questions, but they didn't, so my graphic is not very helpful.
1 = Absolutely sure of Innocent
2 = Innocent but tiny chance of being wrong
3 = Innocent but with reservations
4 = Neutral but leaning slightly to innocent
5 = Neutral
6 = Neutral but leaning slightly to guilty
7 = Guilty but with reservations
8 = Guilty but tiny chance of being wrong
9 = Absolutely sure of Guilty

ETA Some people are more than sure: "These go to eleven." :Banane08:

I gotta just say this:

That fence is now very Steadfast in my head. :blowkiss:

I'm up top there. And grateful there's no pickets.

I'm with you, debs.

That makes us, what? Zeros? :waitasec:

(ETA: Or perhaps there should be a "lurker, pleading the 5th" option.)

(Pretty awesome poll and graphic... I vote we universalize this for a whole bunch of cases/issues on here.)

Wait for the graphic to be fixed so that it's not confusing. Most people are thinking 10 is the ground, but 1 and 9 are the ground. I've got a fix in mind for it.

If you have no opinion either way, you are a 5.

Wait for the graphic to be fixed so that it's not confusing. Most people are thinking 10 is the ground, but 1 and 9 are the ground. I've got a fix in mind for it.

If you have no opinion either way, you are a 5.

rut-roh, I have opinions. LOL. I go both ways. Depending on the hour.

Where's the fence for dedicated BiFensuals? :crazy:

The reason I chose 5 is because I am sitting up here, taking in all of the released info, and letting it seep into my brain, but not being able to conclude anything either way from what I am processing. I think there is probably one piece of info, yet to be known, that will be the thing that pushes me all the way to 1 or 10, not much in between for me. Something will convince me one way or the other, I think.

Kind of like being a little bit pregnant...I don't think someone can be a little bit guilty.

When I clicked the thread, I actually expected three choices - the fence, guilty, innocent - because that's how I visualize the fence thingy.

So I like the way you took a step further to allow so many options. I really expected to see so many more guilty votes here - wow.

I'm not sure what the numbers were earlier but as it stands now, it's overwhelmingly on the guilty side. 72% are somewhere over on the guilty side of the fence. 12% on the Innocent side and 16% planted squarely in the middle.

I wish I could see the graphic but at work photobucket doesnt work. :(

Thought I was a 10, but since I'm a little unclear what a 10 is, I'll say I'm 9 since it = absolutely sure of guilty.

I'm a 9. No doubts. Can't say any one reason specifically, rather "everything" in combination.
Kind of like a recipe, many ingredients, one final dish.

And, to qualify that, even if TH did not personally do the dirty deed herself, "or" it was an accident, "or" she handed him off to someone else and they did it, "or" she had some elaborate plan that backfired....she is still responsible, therefore IMO, guilty.

ETA~ I am surprised that there are several "9's", but no "1"s yet.

rut-roh, I have opinions. LOL. I go both ways. Depending on the hour.

Where's the fence for dedicated BiFensuals? :crazy:

Let's not even get started on the biFensuals or next we'll have to create polls for the triFensuals, you know, those folks that think she may be guilty but are trying really hard to maintenance a balanced view.

Leave it to Emma to open a whole nother can a worms!

Let's not even get started on the biFensuals or next we'll have to create polls for the triFensuals, you know, those folks that think she may be guilty but are trying really hard to maintenance a balanced view.

Leave it to Emma to open a whole nother can a worms!

Try looking at the fence through these:
3d-glasses1.jpg

I'm more on the guilty side because she is the de facto suspect and I think they wouldn't have just drawn her name out of a hat. There's plenty of hink for sure. But I can't say I'm certain. IMO it is hard to be completely and wholeheartedly convinced beyond all doubt that she did it when we haven't been told what it is, and some of the LE communications have indicated that there may be an entourage of people that are suspected.

When I stand too long, my back hurts so I have to put my foot up to relieve the pressure. I picked 8.

We need two fences, don't we? One for the MFHP, and one for the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron.

If this is for Kyron, I'm a 6. I think she may well indeed be involved with his disappearance in some way, but THE ONLY THING that makes her look appear guilty at this time to me is that one email she mailed out on June 5 about the male chaperon. If that could be explained to her benefit then I'd be back on top again. Of course we don't have the evidence the GJ has, but apparently, even they are having difficult time deciding whether there's enough to indict her at this point.

As far as the MFHP goes, I don't know why, but I think she is at least might be guilty in that scenario. I think that's why she originally hired Houze to begin with. Now, whether it was something she ever was really going to go through with, I don't know. If she is ever charged, I think that will all come down to "intent".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back