Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find the court record for the appeal.
Instead I found the order given by HHJP on 7-7-11 sentencing KC for the four consecutive sentences.
On that order, it lists the court costs that she is to pay ($4,000 plus) and then it says that Failure to pay financial obligations will result in the suspension of your driver's license.
I thought we were talking about a driver's license suspension from way back when, but this was at her final court appearance.

Is this what they are now fighting?

I'm putting a link here, but it probably won't work. It seems that every link someone puts in for a court clerk record reverts back to the home page, at least for me.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/CaseyAnthony.pdf
The link from the Court only gives you their home page... click on look up cases.
Click on criminal cases - click on search by Case # and insert
2008-CF-013331-A-O and scroll down to 7/21 for details.

Cindy and George spending someone's money. That is sick. Oh look, living the "good life" has left them both fat. I guess a $$$$ health spa deal is next for them. I never would have guessed unemployment is such a great life.:banghead:

My guess is they'd rather be in their backyard pool playing with Caylee, alive and smiling her sweet smile.

Where ever KC is, you can be sure she is being WATCHED or chapparoned by someone on the DT. They do not trust her out of their sight. Heard she was in Mexico at one of JB's houses, but, alas, no go, without a passport!

I doubt she is having plastic surgery, 'cause, then there could be on interview, and that would mean no $$. She can't change her appearance permanently because $ is the object of she and her new family's scheme. Maybe a wig and glasses if she wanders out in public with one of her guards...

No, KC, you're not living Bella Vita...!!! enuf said...

If I were CA & GA I would have changed the locks. Knowing they are out of town would be a great time for FCA to get someone or herself to go to the Hopesprings house and get her stuff. If there is a changed lock, she could always break it with a shovel. Remember how she kept going back home when she lived with Tone when she knew CA and GA weren't home:waitasec:?

no casey but what is up w/ that mega huge snake vein on ca's arm..that thing just sticks out there and it runs up her whole upper arm....

she may not be there YET, but shes gotta see them sometime, whether to thank them for helping her get acquitted, sending $ in commisary or to war over the caylee pics...

LOL It's part of the M from the TMZ logo over the photo.
I saw a knife wound scar first.

how long does plastic surgery on face take to heel up?

Do we really think Casey would have plastic surgery? There was a doctor on NG earlier last week and he showed three ways they could change Casey's appearance and none was flattering.

Do we really think Casey would have plastic surgery? There was a doctor on NG earlier last week and he showed three ways they could change Casey's appearance and none was flattering.

As long as she wants to gain any money or take advantage from her "celebrity" she cannot change her appearance; otherwise what good would it do? Everyone would know what her "new look" is!

MOO

My guess is she is with her family in the Bahamas trying to make nice so that she can get the pictures to sell. Since her interview is not selling, she needs pictures of Caylee to make a deal. And those are all with Cindy.

I would expect a fight over pictures and possibly a lawsuit to get what she wants from Hopespring Drive.

I suspect your right Gram. She did say in a jail letter, when I get out, I'm going to go get my girl and move on. Now I took it the ashes and yes there will be a battle over the pics. I have a sneaking suspicion she is going to get them come heck or high water. As far as I'm concerned Al Taylor is right, her value has already dipped, IMO. I think she's worth a whopping $5,000. Not a penny more. :maddening:

What is the best they can do? A silk purse???

Ok, so no one gets it...sorry, I tried.:loser:

She will probably not stay in one place for very long. Her handlers will have to move her every time her location is confirmed. It will get costly for them, and tiring, IMO. I do believe she will connect with Cindy at some point if she hasn't already. But I am not sure she has legal standing to sue for photos in Cindy's possession. I believe if Cindy took the photos they belong to her, not Casey. Casey can only get them if Cindy is willing to hand them over. Or Casey tries to take them by force.

KC might tie her up with that pesky old duct tape and demand she gives them to her. I suspect as has already been mentioned that she will help herself to them while the A's are out of town. BUT maybe Cindy outsmarted her and put the money makers in safe deposit boxes. If she didn't she should send her attorney over there to get them ASAP.
Reminds me of a Mob war we had here back a few yrs ago. The A team against the B team. The A team are all dead and B team is in prison. :floorlaugh:

Where ever KC is, you can be sure she is being WATCHED or chapparoned by someone on the DT. They do not trust her out of their sight. Heard she was in Mexico at one of JB's houses, but, alas, no go, without a passport!

I doubt she is having plastic surgery, 'cause, then there could be on interview, and that would mean no $$. She can't change her appearance permanently because $ is the object of she and her new family's scheme. Maybe a wig and glasses if she wanders out in public with one of her guards...

No, KC, you're not living Bella Vita...!!! enuf said...

Jose Baez owns houses (more than one) in Mexico? Really???

Have no idea where Miss Anthony might be, and really could care less where she's hiding.....as long as she doesn't show up on my TV, it's a good day. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne