Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
grandmaj im confused...i thought her interview was set for 1 mil $, and another outfit in oh was mulling over $5 mill...( i COULD be wrong, but i thought i had read it, orlando sentinel perhaps) peeps saying she was in palm springs area( b/c that is where the ol boy who offered the 1 mil interview was based out of)hammering out the details of that( yes interview but NO lie detector test?) but option b= yeah i could see her in bahamas finally giving her parents a bone, er i mean acknowledge them,especially ca for lying ( moo) on the stand for her..

That 5 million $$$ offer is bogus. That guy in Ohio does not have 5 million bucks. imo

The million dollar offer was serious, but I don't think she wants to take a lie detector test on television. There is a possibility that she might be able to pass one, but then again she might not.

Is a lie detector admissable in court in fl?
I guess due to double jeopardy it wouldn't matter as far as her crime, but it could ruin her precious image.
I guess that's why not?

Is a lie detector admissable in court in fl?
I guess due to double jeopardy it wouldn't matter as far as her crime, but it could ruin her precious image.
I guess that's why not?

imo, respectfully speaking her image IS already ruined...without the lie detector test, she was already proven several times over she is a liar and schemer....i dont think shes as slick as possum poop to outsmart a lie detector test...

C Mason on Geraldo said she is "out of Orlando". If we believe him, that is. He has reason to say that since his wife is terrified of the threats she has received.

Hearing Cheney saying she is 'out of Orlando' just makes me believe that she is smackdab in the middle of downtown Orlando right now.

Doubtful KC would have plastic surgery but if she does it would not be extensive enough to disguise her because she believes herself to be absolutely stunning.

Doubtful KC would ever take a polygraph; she doesn't want her lies mechanically proven! She can't be tried again for Caylee's death even if she openly confesses to the crime...however, I believe KC has effectively convinced herself that what happened to Caylee was not her fault.

Nothing is ever her fault. Typical of a sociopath.

Geraldo sounds like a smug creep on his show tonight.

Funny that Geraldo has to spend so much time convincing everyone how 'preposterous' it is that people think he helped hide Casey.

" I never met her, never WANT TO MEET HER, we don't PAY FOR INTERVIEWS HERE, ..."

Sounds like Fox made him backtrack on his earlier statements.

Funny that Geraldo has to spend so much time convincing everyone how 'preposterous' it is that people think he helped hide Casey.

" I never met her, never WANT TO MEET HER, we don't PAY FOR INTERVIEWS HERE, ..."

Thanks for that info, given he disgusts me so much I cannot watch.

Interesting comment about not paying for interviews because I thought they paid Crystal Sheffield during the Haleigh Cummings case before it went ice cold.

I was hoping KC would have to be holed up with Geraldo for lack of anyone else to stash her with. It would serve her right.

I suspect your right Gram. She did say in a jail letter, when I get out, I'm going to go get my girl and move on. Now I took it the ashes and yes there will be a battle over the pics. I have a sneaking suspicion she is going to get them come heck or high water. As far as I'm concerned Al Taylor is right, her value has already dipped, IMO. I think she's worth a whopping $5,000. Not a penny more. :maddening:

BBM I ws thinking more like :twocents:

I have no evidence the following is true, all heresay

My Brother in Law, who is obsessed with her being not guilty, was speaking with an Orlando Policeman yesterday and he states her being out of state is a fake. She is holed up in a condo on the beach in Ormand Beach, just a half hour to forty minutes outside Orlando.

Just heresay but interesting

Thanks for that info, given he disgusts me so much I cannot watch.

Interesting comment about not paying for interviews because I thought they paid Crystal Sheffield during the Haleigh Cummings case before it went ice cold.

True. And he played an excerpt of himself saying something that conflicts with what he just said. He showed a clip of HIMSELF saying that he recently asked Baez 'when' he was going to get a chance to meet Casey, saying ' I think it is about time.'

Then a minute later he says assertively, " I never met her, NEVER WANT TO MEET HER, we don't pay for interviews here.."

He blatantly contradicts himself on his own show iwithin a 2 minute period.

My Brother in Law, who is obsessed with her being not guilty, was speaking with an Orlando Policeman yesterday and he states her being out of state is a fake. She is holed up in a condo on the beach in Ormand Beach, just a half hour to forty minutes outside Orlando.

If she is, I hope she's stuck in there under DT's watch.
Probably very frush-trating for such a social butterfly. And the poor watcher. The incessant talking and jibber-jabbering must be horrendous.

I believe she IS close to Orlando for a few reasons. One, all of the DT keeps saying she is GONE. Since they all lie I believe they are lying about that as well.

Two, she has not brought any cash in yet. I think she did probably get that private flight to Palm Springs to try and make a million bucks. But that is not a done deal and may never happen. So until she makes some $$$ I think her traveling days are done.

And Jose needs her close in case he gets a bite on one of his trolling sessions. He wants some cash fast before she times out.

I might pay to watch Wendi Deng Murdoch demonstrate her right hook on Ms Anthony. :woohoo:

Here's a good link I got from the Motions Sticky Thread that shows HHJP's order on 7/7/11. This order talks about KC's driver's license suspension if she doesn't pay her fines and court costs.

ETA - I thought I had added it -

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28478118/detail.html

I probably shouldn't be giving Casey any ideas, but she might be able to get a license in another state. It happened with Nick Bollea. His driver's license was suspended in Florida, he moved to California, and got a license there. People here were quite upset about that.

I'd bet my last dollar that FCA is in hiding at a personal residence and surfing her *advertiser censored* off on the interwebs. If she was anywhere else, she'd have been spotted or outed by another hotel guest etc. I suspect that she is getting BORED quickly and we'll see her soon enough.

It must be awful for the person who has to babysit KC. Especially since it will be for many weeks or months to come. They would have to stay put with her for hours at a time at least before the relief babysitter came on duty since they can't risk leaving KC alone for any amount of time because she--free bird that she is--would want to fly. And I have little doubt she would find herself in harm's way almost immediately.

Many nuts out there and there's no nut like an angry nut.

Jeeze....she must be so bored...nothing to do but eat and whine for more wine. Perhaps her B-Sitters could but a couple of board games to amuse her. They could challenge her with "Aggravation" or let her go solo with the "Perfection" game. Hint...watch her cause she might try to jam the timer....she cannot be trusted. She seems to be such a grateful, thoughtful, well-mannered patient soul, NOT.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member