Who Had Motive, Method & Opportunity?!

If it was murder then it was someone who thought Rebecca had intentionally with malice severely harmed Max and then threw him over the banister immediately afterward trying to cover up her crime.

That is the only thing that makes sense to me as a possible motive for a homicide.

You killed him so therefore I will kill you......type of motive. Although retaliation kills are rather rare and are usually done by rival drug gangs.

I am not sure about Means and Opportunity. She was alone at the mansion and everything used was found there and not brought in. So anyone could have had access to her and had the means and opportunity to gather up the items used from inside the mansion.

I think Dina and Jonah can prove they were either at the hospital with Max or was nearby at Ronald McDonald house which I feel uses key cards for security measures and also has surveillance cameras in place too. I imagine they get children who are in crisis-critical who have been severely abused by maybe one of the parents and the cameras is to make sure nothing erupts among family members, imo.

So that leaves Adam. I have never read that he has been in trouble before this. In fact I got the impression he didn't even see his brother that often so I don't know why he would do this to Rebecca and have no evidence that he didn't like her or was blaming her for Max' death and even so .........that doesn't mean for certain he would risk ruining his life to hurt Rebecca.

The only way I can see it happening if one of them paid a hit man but then that just makes no sense to me either. Contacts would have to be made and the plan setup. IMO, they wouldn't have done it at the mansion to cast immediate suspicions on the involved parties and they would have done it simpler and got in and out quickly.

So while some may have had means, motive, and opportunity... I really don't have a clue who it could be if indeed Rebecca's death was really a homicide.

IMO

Thank you for posting Oceanblueeyes. I will add another name to your list. Nina Romano.

I think the motive was definitely MS, I think we know the method and as for who I believe is guilty is constantly changing as more information comes out, the fact that JS said he was at the hospital when he wasn't gives him opportunity, I think NR's text brings up suspicion, the fact that she was only a couple of blocks away and is she and DS identical, on video surveillance I could certainly pass for my twin. Now that we know the doctor's supposition that MS was suffocated prior to falling gives all the players total beyond anger motive, and I also believe there was a whole lot of collusion in this what I consider murder. I don't know if this is the right way to do this but that's what I feel, imo

Who do you think had the motive method and opportunity? Have you posted it somewhere that I could read?

Sure, I'm game and will look forward to your posting your list after I do. It can be hypothetical thinkingstraight, if you don't believe it was murder.

Motive - I think this was two people, or more. I had a theory of who, but I am tuly not sure at this time. My 'suspect list', Dina, Nina (I really want to know if they are identical twins or fraternal twins), Jonah and Adam. The motive, silence.

My best 'guess' is Jonah and Adam. Second is Nina/Dina and Adam.

Method - death by strangulation, followed by hanging.

Opportunity - I think all four players had opportunity. There is only one person accounted for (and not for the entire time). That is Dina, which is why the knowledge of whether or not they are identical twins is important. Otherwise, they all had opportunity. Every one of them.

Just let me say this: If it were my child, I would have killed her. Not nice to hear...to bad. There is NOTHING in a MOTHER'S HEART MORE INPORTANT THEN HER CHILD.

So I guess you would think less of a person who didn't kill a person responsible for a child's death. Not saying RZ is responsible, I'm thinking of all the parents who lose children through drunk or reckless drivers. Never hear of them killing the responsible parties.

I think the motive was definitely MS, I think we know the method and as for who I believe is guilty is constantly changing as more information comes out, the fact that JS said he was at the hospital when he wasn't gives him opportunity, I think NR's text brings up suspicion, the fact that she was only a couple of blocks away and is she and DS identical, on video surveillance I could certainly pass for my twin. Now that we know the doctor's supposition that MS was suffocated prior to falling gives all the players total beyond anger motive, and I also believe there was a whole lot of collusion in this what I consider murder. I don't know if this is the right way to do this but that's what I feel, imo

Agreed, which is exactly why my list keeps changing!!!

Just let me say this: If it were my child, I would have killed her. Not nice to hear...to bad. There is NOTHING in a MOTHER'S HEART MORE INPORTANT THEN HER CHILD.

I hear you!! That is exactly why I am torn between Nina and Dina. They both have motive, that's for sure. I am also struck by the fact that Dina left Max for 12 hours to go home and sleep. Not sure I would be able to leave my child.

Thank you both for posting!!

So I guess you would think less of a person who didn't kill a person responsible for a child's death. Not saying RZ is responsible, I'm thinking of all the parents who lose children through drunk or reckless drivers. Never hear of them killing the responsible parties.

This is a MMO thread, I would love to see your thoughts on the subject.

Sure, I'm game and will look forward to your posting your list after I do. It can be hypothetical thinkingstraight, if you don't believe it was murder.

Motive - I think this was two people, or more. I had a theory of who, but I am tuly not sure at this time. My 'suspect list', Dina, Nina (I really want to know if they are identical twins or fraternal twins), Jonah and Adam. The motive, silence.

My best 'guess' is Jonah and Adam. Second is Nina/Dina and Adam.

Method - death by strangulation, followed by hanging.

Opportunity - I think all four players had opportunity. There is only one person accounted for (and not for the entire time). That is Dina, which is why the knowledge of whether or not they are identical twins is important. Otherwise, they all had opportunity. Every one of them.

Your motive is to silence RZ. Why did she need to be silenced?

Your motive is to silence RZ. Why did she need to be silenced?

If you would truly like to discuss my beliefs on the subject, I will be happy to do that. After you post your ideas, so we can discuss them equally. This is a MMO thread, as I said before.

I don't care! If someone murdered my children, or my grandchildren, I would not go through the "legal" process...EVER!! I would take matters into my own two hands. I'm sure many here (and you) don't like my views, but there are mine NO ON EVER HURTS, TOUCHES, DESTROYES OR KILLS MY ANGELS. EVEEEEER. I would never wait for SO CALLED jUSTICE!! EVER!!!

I think Rebecca murdered due to the fact the parents thought he was strangled prior to his fall.

With the knots on the rope - I think it was Adam alone or with JS maybe even on JS orders. Why would Adam kill Rebecca for JS? Money.

OR

With the message that was left "she saved him, can you save her" .. makes me think it was Diana/Twin ... who knows, maybe Adam helped with the rope in this situation.
Why would Diana kill Rebecca.. pure hatred.. the same reason Rebecca was naked.... pure hate.... We have to remember that Diana was under the impression her son was strangled to death. Also, Diana must have been pissed with JS for bringing Rebecca into Max's life....I know I would been bent.... not that I think that rebecca harmed Max.. but.. I think Diana thought that

I think Rebecca murdered due to the fact the parents thought he was strangled prior to his fall.

With the knots on the rope - I think it was Adam alone or with JS maybe even on JS orders. Why would Adam kill Rebecca for JS? Money.

OR

With the message that was left "she saved him, can you save her" .. makes me think it was Diana/Twin ... who knows, maybe Adam helped with the rope in this situation.
Why would Diana kill Rebecca.. pure hatred.. the same reason Rebecca was naked.... pure hate.... We have to remember that Diana was under the impression her son was strangled to death. Also, Diana must have been pissed with JS for bringing Rebecca into Max's life....I know I would been bent.... not that I think that rebecca harmed Max.. but.. I think Diana thought that

Thank you for posting Wendy! I have a lot of the same thoughts you do!

JS
DS sister
AS

Right now I'm going with AS, JS or DS's sister (or even a combo of the three), as I believe Dina can be placed at the hospital around the time of death according to the MSM's I've read. This could or could not be true.

MOO

Agreed, which is exactly why my list keeps changing!!!

I hear you!! That is exactly why I am torn between Nina and Dina. They both have motive, that's for sure. I am also struck by the fact that Dina left Max for 12 hours to go home and sleep. Not sure I would be able to leave my child.

Thank you both for posting!!

Sunnie, I hear evey word you are saing. Of course, we could not have gone off to partake of food, rest, whatever. We would have stayed with our child until the very end. Poor little Max, who was there for him in his bitter end? God bless you're little soul, Max. R.I.P.

We wil find the truth for you and Rebecca.

JS
DS sister
AS

Right now I'm going with AS, JS or DS's sister (or even a combo of the three), as I believe Dina can be placed at the hospital around the time of death according to the MSM's I've read. This could or could not be true.

MOO

Thank you for posting!! It;s hard to know much for certain with things changing so fast!!

4Jacy, you are right and there is no way I would actually leave the hospital. When my grandson was in the hospital for dehydration, I was there with him every minute.

IMO JS called his brother to do his dirty work. I believe JS daughter and MS were playing a game,and getting into stuff they shouldn't have. I truly know how evil teenage girls can be in dealing with little brothers.I don't know if she GS meant to cause him harm or not. My guess is she was feeling very annoyed and wanted attention. She probably didn't appreciate Rebecca and her sister getting all dolled up and leaving her to keep an eye on MS.SO she took it out on him,by telling him to do things she knew would get him in trouble,and would in turn make Rebecca look bad. When kids feel abandoned or angry they tend to take it out on those smaller then them. I had a step daughter who would ask to feed my child,then sit there and tease my child while she ate his baby food. Teenage girls are some of the most vicious,self centered,angry individuals I have come across. MS was her blood,she was old enough to help keep an eye on him,so imo she would have the most answers. When upset parents will believe almost anything a manipulative teen has to say. They have a way of spinning things to point the finger towards others and diminish any guilt or wrong doing. This is in no way an attack on GS, it's just my opinion. Imo she,not Rebecca was the last one to see MS before what ever happened to him.For all we know GS is the one who told Rebecca he uttered Ocean,to perhaps deflect attention away from herself. Just my two cents.

IMO JS called his brother to do his dirty work. I believe JS daughter and MS were playing a game,and getting into stuff they shouldn't have. I truly know how evil teenage girls can be in dealing with little brothers.I don't know if she GS meant to cause him harm or not. My guess is she was feeling very annoyed and wanted attention. She probably didn't appreciate Rebecca and her sister getting all dolled up and leaving her to keep an eye on MS.SO she took it out on him,by telling him to do things she knew would get him in trouble,and would in turn make Rebecca look bad. When kids feel abandoned or angry they tend to take it out on those smaller then them. I had a step daughter who would ask to feed my child,then sit there and tease my child while she ate his baby food. Teenage girls are some of the most vicious,self centered,angry individuals I have come across. MS was her blood,she was old enough to help keep an eye on him,so imo she would have the most answers. When upset parents will believe almost anything a manipulative teen has to say. They have a way of spinning things to point the finger towards others and diminish any guilt or wrong doing. This is in no way an attack on GS, it's just my opinion. Imo she,not Rebecca was the last one to see MS before what ever happened to him.For all we know GS is the one who told Rebecca he uttered Ocean,to perhaps deflect attention away from herself. Just my two cents.

Wow, interesting theory and not one that I would be surprised by, if we knew that GS actually was there. It sounds as if you have some 'difficult' situations at home. Thank you for posting!!

Wow, interesting theory and not one that I would be surprised by, if we knew that GS actually was there. It sounds as if you have some 'difficult' situations at home. Thank you for posting!!

No,not anymore lol. My step daughter is 21 now,thank goodness. I've spent several years around disturbed kids and know how they can be. Thankfully most grow out of it. My vote is still for AS, asked by JS and or DS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back