Who Had Motive, Method & Opportunity?!

No,not anymore lol. My step daughter is 21 now,thank goodness. I've spent several years around disturbed kids and know how they can be. Thankfully most grow out of it. My vote is still for AS, asked by JS and or DS.

Sounds logical to me and it is a thought I have had a time or two, since he came out to 'support Jonah' and didn't even stay at the hospital with him!!

IMO JS called his brother to do his dirty work. I believe JS daughter and MS were playing a game,and getting into stuff they shouldn't have. I truly know how evil teenage girls can be in dealing with little brothers.I don't know if she GS meant to cause him harm or not. My guess is she was feeling very annoyed and wanted attention. She probably didn't appreciate Rebecca and her sister getting all dolled up and leaving her to keep an eye on MS.SO she took it out on him,by telling him to do things she knew would get him in trouble,and would in turn make Rebecca look bad. When kids feel abandoned or angry they tend to take it out on those smaller then them. I had a step daughter who would ask to feed my child,then sit there and tease my child while she ate his baby food. Teenage girls are some of the most vicious,self centered,angry individuals I have come across. MS was her blood,she was old enough to help keep an eye on him,so imo she would have the most answers. When upset parents will believe almost anything a manipulative teen has to say. They have a way of spinning things to point the finger towards others and diminish any guilt or wrong doing. This is in no way an attack on GS, it's just my opinion. Imo she,not Rebecca was the last one to see MS before what ever happened to him.For all we know GS is the one who told Rebecca he uttered Ocean,to perhaps deflect attention away from herself. Just my two cents.

Where was G when the paramedics/LE arrived? How and when did she leave the house?

Sounds logical to me and it is a thought I have had a time or two, since he came out to 'support Jonah' and didn't even stay at the hospital with him!!

Good point.

MOTIVE- I'm thinking that while DS and JS were at Max's bedside there was plenty of time to play the 'blame game' regarding who was responsible for Max's current condition. Even if it was an accident I think it's only human nature to try to find a scapegoat. Rebecca was the easiest target.

METHOD- Maybe it's just me, but if I were going into a stranger's home with the intent of killing them, I'd bring the items that would be needed to accomplish the deed. I wouldn't want to be looking all over for rope, for example. It seems that whoever murdered Rebecca was aware of items already in the home that could be used to kill her.

OPPORTUNITY- There seems to have been opportunity for anyone involved in the case to have committed the murder. But AS seems to have had the most time to accomplish it, or at least to have been an accomplice after the fact. Was it merely a coincidence that she was murdered shortly after AS arrived at the home?

Rebecca's murder was clearly a result of Max's death. So, that would leave out a coincidental stranger murder. That leaves murder by someone associated with the family. Who had the biggest, or only, motive? That would be Max's parents and immediate family. It seems to me that AS was summoned for a reason. If JS was planning to murder Rebecca and didn't want anyone else involved with that, why would he allow his brother to stay at his house? Same question for Dina.

So, it seems obvious that a plan was put into motion to have AS there at the house when Rebecca was murdered. He either helped with the murder (possibly assisted his brother with the deed) or was planted in the home to 'find' her afterwords.

I don't think a woman would have murdered Rebecca- such as DS or her sister. Accomplishing the murder would have been too elaborate and cumbersome for a woman to deal with. JS could even have hired someone to do the deed so he or his brother wouldn't get their hands dirty. He had the money and probably the connections to hire a hitman.

My own thoughts/speculation, and these evolve and morph daily:

• MOTIVE
  1. punish RZ for 'allowing" MS's accident on her watch
  2. silence RZ for having knowledge of someone else's culpability in the accident
  3. punish AND silence RZ for having knowledge of sensitive information regarding JS and his business
  • METHOD
  1. humiliation, torture, strangulation
  • OPPORTUNITY
  1. AS, with help from NR
  2. Someone within the murky underworld of security for JS's company, with help from AS

ALL of the above is purely hypothetical.

Just speculating here, but there is a Dr. Howard J. Luber, Dermatology and Internal Medicine, with ties to Medicis. Still researching and JMO MOO

Please look at Dr. Howards' personal life carefully and let us know. PM if you want. txs

IMO JS called his brother to do his dirty work. I believe JS daughter and MS were playing a game,and getting into stuff they shouldn't have. I truly know how evil teenage girls can be in dealing with little brothers.I don't know if she GS meant to cause him harm or not. My guess is she was feeling very annoyed and wanted attention. She probably didn't appreciate Rebecca and her sister getting all dolled up and leaving her to keep an eye on MS.SO she took it out on him,by telling him to do things she knew would get him in trouble,and would in turn make Rebecca look bad. When kids feel abandoned or angry they tend to take it out on those smaller then them. I had a step daughter who would ask to feed my child,then sit there and tease my child while she ate his baby food. Teenage girls are some of the most vicious,self centered,angry individuals I have come across. MS was her blood,she was old enough to help keep an eye on him,so imo she would have the most answers. When upset parents will believe almost anything a manipulative teen has to say. They have a way of spinning things to point the finger towards others and diminish any guilt or wrong doing. This is in no way an attack on GS, it's just my opinion. Imo she,not Rebecca was the last one to see MS before what ever happened to him.For all we know GS is the one who told Rebecca he uttered Ocean,to perhaps deflect attention away from herself. Just my two cents.

When did JS say he took GS back to the airport? Was it that morning? Funny, from what I have read so far, it was Rebecca that did all the running and picking up of people....
Also, why in the world would GS want to go home when Max's condition after the fall was not great.. if it were my sibling, I would want to be there......for Max and JS (her Dad) ... very strange IMO.

Also, what is your take on the note in Rebeccas murder?

She save(d)him, can you save her?

She (rebecca) saved him (Max) can you (JS) save her?

IMO: this note was written to take focus off JS...as the note speaks directly to him...

So I guess you would think less of a person who didn't kill a person responsible for a child's death. Not saying RZ is responsible, I'm thinking of all the parents who lose children through drunk or reckless drivers. Never hear of them killing the responsible parties.

Please don't put words in my posts. I never said I would think less of a person that did not kill the person responsible for their child's death. I am talking only about myself and I am not advocating it in any way. Also, you "never hear of them killing the responsible parties." ? Stats, please.

When did JS say he took GS back to the airport? Was it that morning? Funny, from what I have read so far, it was Rebecca that did all the running and picking up of people....

Also, why in the world would GS want to go home when Max's condition after the fall was not great.. if it were my sibling, I would want to be there......for Max and JS (her Dad) ... very strange IMO.

..the article stated that JS AND maxie took ES and GS to the airport early that morning for their flight out .

..it was a couple of hours later that maxie had his accident.

Good point.

MOTIVE- I'm thinking that while DS and JS were at Max's bedside there was plenty of time to play the 'blame game' regarding who was responsible for Max's current condition. Even if it was an accident I think it's only human nature to try to find a scapegoat. Rebecca was the easiest target.

METHOD- Maybe it's just me, but if I were going into a stranger's home with the intent of killing them, I'd bring the items that would be needed to accomplish the deed. I wouldn't want to be looking all over for rope, for example. It seems that whoever murdered Rebecca was aware of items already in the home that could be used to kill her.

OPPORTUNITY- There seems to have been opportunity for anyone involved in the case to have committed the murder. But AS seems to have had the most time to accomplish it, or at least to have been an accomplice after the fact. Was it merely a coincidence that she was murdered shortly after AS arrived at the home?

Rebecca's murder was clearly a result of Max's death. So, that would leave out a coincidental stranger murder. That leaves murder by someone associated with the family. Who had the biggest, or only, motive? That would be Max's parents and immediate family. It seems to me that AS was summoned for a reason. If JS was planning to murder Rebecca and didn't want anyone else involved with that, why would he allow his brother to stay at his house? Same question for Dina.

So, it seems obvious that a plan was put into motion to have AS there at the house when Rebecca was murdered. He either helped with the murder (possibly assisted his brother with the deed) or was planted in the home to 'find' her afterwords.

I don't think a woman would have murdered Rebecca- such as DS or her sister. Accomplishing the murder would have been too elaborate and cumbersome for a woman to deal with. JS could even have hired someone to do the deed so he or his brother wouldn't get their hands dirty. He had the money and probably the connections to hire a hitman.

Wow, thorough, well thought out and not only possible, but probable. Thank you so much for your post!!!

My own thoughts/speculation, and these evolve and morph daily:

• MOTIVE
  1. punish RZ for 'allowing" MS's accident on her watch
  2. silence RZ for having knowledge of someone else's culpability in the accident
  3. punish AND silence RZ for having knowledge of sensitive information regarding JS and his business
  • METHOD
  1. humiliation, torture, strangulation
  • OPPORTUNITY
  1. AS, with help from NR
  2. Someone within the murky underworld of security for JS's company, with help from AS

ALL of the above is purely hypothetical.

Man, when you read these posts poor Rebecca didn't stand a chnce, did she?

Also, what is your take on the note in Rebeccas murder?

She save(d)him, can you save her?

She (rebecca) saved him (Max) can you (JS) save her?

IMO: this note was written to take focus off JS...as the note speaks directly to him...

According to one MSM report, ES and GS had a 6 am flight. I have not seen any proof presented of this, which would put the whole question of who was there, to rest.

Great observation about the note and how it does shift focus!! Thanks!!

It has been stated here that JS and Dr. Howard are very close friends. Does anyone know how far this friendship goes, I mean would it extend to helping JS with any crime? Why was Dr. H in town, did he go to the hospital, where did he stay? txs

...mystery woman in the black car..

..yesterday someone , i forget who it was or where now, was looking for the pic of the woman in the black car at JS's driveway in paradise valley..

..i happened across it-----here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4IOuN0pqCA&feature=related"]New details emerging in San Diego mansion death - YouTube[/ame]
----@ approx. 1:16---woman in the black car at PV---

..yesterday someone , i forget who it was or where now, was looking for the pic of the woman in the black car at JS's driveway in paradise valley..

A poster on another site who claims to be an insider said it is neither Dina or Nina. It was put online 7/14 and I would think they would both still be in Coronado. I don't personally know however.

A poster on another site who claims to be an insider said it is neither Dina or Nina. It was put online 7/14 and I would think they would both still be in Coronado. I don't personally know however.

If you're referring to the comments on the Patch site, I think she also said that it was Dina's house, not Jonahs? Unless I'm misunderstanding the statement.

New details emerging in San Diego mansion death - YouTube
----@ approx. 1:16---woman in the black car at PV---

Thanks for this. The house is Dina's on E. Caballo in Paradise Valley, owned by Jonah Shacknai Trust. My take is that is not a mystery woman in the newscast, getting into the black car. It's Dina.

Thanks for this. The house is Dina's on E. Caballo in Paradise Valley, owned by Jonah Shacknai Trust. My take is that is not a mystery woman in the newscast, getting into the black car. It's Dina.

I disagree because of the hair. I would say that maybe it is Nina, depending on what her hair looks like. Does Dr. Howard have a wife?

What is the date on the woman getting into the car? ... I think it looks like Dina also, body wise... not so curvy except for the bust. Although the woman in the car looks thinner than Dina does in most pics? Could be the angle though.

I disagree because of the hair. I would say that maybe it is Nina, depending on what her hair looks like. Does Dr. Howard have a wife?

The hair almost looks like a wig to me.

Is the video from Jul 12

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels