Who is Annie D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hat ripped? What are you talking about?

From what I can recall, KC and Annie had matching hats and one of the searchers on the search teams hinted on another forum that she had found a hat that matched one she saw KC wearing in a picture. Well one of those hats was found shortly after that cut up in the A's garbage (by a curious poster who took a bag of trash from the A's curb).

The lady that dug through the Anthony's trash found a hat that was ripped in the back like somebody tore it apart. There is a picture somewhere with Annie wearing that hat.

Beat me to it and in less words! LOL! :blushing:

Annie is the one in most of the pictures from Casey's photobucket account. She is the one who was scheduled to visit Casey in jail but cancelled.

ffw011.jpg

here is Annie wearing the hat...

358clxd.jpg

here is the same hat found in Anthony's trash that was ripped up!
Go figure...
.:)

I had not heard a lot about Annie D until today. I remember things about a friend, Annie but today after reading TTT about seeing who she believed to be Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with a lady that called herself Auntie D, and then the thread about Annie D, I just put 2 and 2 together and am asking questions. What does Annie D look like? Any Pics? Maybe TTT can eliminate her from the person she saw on 7-2 as Auntie D. I am sure that TTT believes she saw Caylee and she too is looking into facts that can eliminate her experience on that date. She needs answers and so do we.

that lady allegedly with cayless was 40 heavyset and she said looked
like hawkins from 29 palms sister and was going to NC - LE has dismissed this as a viable lead

Annie is not involved with Caylee in any way -

That's pretty interesting...........wonder why they were tossing it much less rippin it up! :waitasec:

hat ripped? What are you talking about?

There's a pic somewhere of Annie & Casey, heads together in front seat of a car.........Annie is wearing a green & white ball cap w/applied shamrocks.

This cap looks to be the same one found in the sack of trash a blogger lifted from the Anthony's house on trash day......

Cap is all torn up.

I heard that as well and that a searcher on one of the teams found a hat just like it? this is the kind of info. I am hoping to unleash.

I find it very odd that she has been described as Casey's closest friend yet we've heard so little about her. Even Cindy mentions her being at the first vigil.

Don't know about searchers finding similar cap...

But one was found (torn up) in the sack of trash a blogger lifed from the Anthony's house on trash day.

Maybe Annie's interviews are being witheld ??

There's a pic somewhere of Annie & Casey, heads together in front seat of a car.........Annie is wearing a green & white ball cap w/applied shamrocks.

This cap looks to be the same one found in the sack of trash a blogger lifted from the Anthony's house on trash day......

Cap is all torn up.

Scroll up from your post :)

Don't know about searchers finding similar cap...

But one was found (torn up) in the sack of trash a blogger lifed from the Anthony's house on trash day.

Maybe Annie's interviews are being witheld ??

That is just heresay that someone posted on WS from another blog, I probably shouldn't have posted that part. :bang: My bad.

From what I can recall, KC and Annie had matching hats and one of the searchers on the search teams hinted on another forum that she had found a hat that matched one she saw KC wearing in a picture. Well one of those hats was found shortly after that cut up in the A's garbage (by a curious poster who took a bag of trash from the A's curb).

Check the pics in 45, looks to be the same hat, even frayed on the brim.

The 'hint' seemed to be a cap, but I don't think it matched this cap....

Check the pics in 45, looks to be the same hat, even frayed on the brim.

The 'hint' seemed to be a cap, but I don't think it matched this cap....

Yeah, I think your probably right. It's funny how things start running together after awhile. This is the most I've posted since I've joined, I'm pretty much a lurker but I was just getting real curious about Annie and hadn't seen much on her. I just have a feeling she's more than just an acquaintance in the background.

If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

Methinks you answered your own question. :) She probably had a lot of relevant things to say about the OTHER investigation LE is conducting. Since this doc dump is only info relevant to the current charges...

That is just heresay that someone posted on WS from another blog, I probably shouldn't have posted that part. :bang: My bad.

LOL....I took it to be an opinion...just as we all have.

HOO was, that she had seen KC wearing something going into JB's office that jogged her memory as to something her team had seen while searching....
KC was wearing Caylee shirt, shorts, shoes, braclets, shades, & acap.

(a NY (yankees?) cap)

Yeah, I think your probably right. It's funny how things start running together after awhile. This is the most I've posted since I've joined, I'm pretty much a lurker but I was just getting real curious about Annie and hadn't seen much on her. I just have a feeling she's more than just an acquaintance in the background.

Yep, I know the feeling....

Maybe Annie's interview pertains to the next set of charges ??

& who knows, maybe they did have matching caps, & KC ended up w/both of them.........or Annie lost her's out in the swamps....yikes!!......MOO

Yep, I know the feeling....

Maybe Annie's interview pertains to the next set of charges ??

& who knows, maybe they did have matching caps, & KC ended up w/both of them.........or Annie lost her's out in the swamps....yikes!!......MOO

Well that's where my :crazy: imagination was going, but I think I'm back down to earth now!

Methinks you answered your own question. :) She probably had a lot of relevant things to say about the OTHER investigation LE is conducting. Since this doc dump is only info relevant to the current charges...

I like the way you and Tx Dot think! :)

If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

My interest is peaked about her only because she is the only person on record that has any reference to Xanax in this mystery.

The fact that she is singled out as KC's closest friend is also a mystery that I hope is cleared up in a court of law under oath.

If anyone has more insight on this person and how she relates to this case, I know most of us would be very interested to hear all about her.

Thought I read in one of the interviews that Annie and Casey went to the tattoo place together. Can't remember which interview though and that person mentioned that Annie would be Casey's best friend when asked by LE.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads