Who is Annie D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's where my :crazy: imagination was going, but I think I'm back down to earth now!

I was without power/internet 4/5 days due to Ike, since then it's been work (limbs to clear) & trying to keep up on this saga.....

With the new doc dumps, I haven't had time to read other places, & I was going to try & keep up w/the searcher & the trashgrabber......wonder if the TG still has the torn up cap or if LE became interested in it......wonder if the searcher gave any more clues ??........if I have time tom. I'll see if i can find any info.

Hopefully we will learn more about Annie.

Not only was it disproved by LE, the detective said the woman reporting it just wanted her 5 minutes of fame.... LE investigated it the siting to the hilt. Nothing panned out.

I have to agree, inod. That story about the airport sighting was something pushed originally by the A's if I recall, and has been disproved by LE.

Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

Also said the auntie was 40ish. So I don't think it would be a fit.

How do you know Annie not involved in any way with Caylee? Are you a friend of hers? If she is a good friend to Casey, then she may really know something. Finding Caylee is our goal. Everyone connected needs to be given a chance to vent. No one is accusing anyone of anything. We are just asking questions and looking for answers.

JMO - Since I cannot find any texts, instant messages, or interview of Annie I think that all of this is material they are not releasing to the public. I think that she must have been one of her better friends as mentioned in other's interviews and she just might know the most.

Annie was in the old group of friends, so she may have not had much contact with Casey for several months.

Annie was in the old group of friends, so she may have not had much contact with Casey for several months.

Jeff H says that he hadn't really talked to KC in 1-1/2 years and he was interviewed by LE. Again JMO but it is referenced that they were best of friends so I can only think that the omission of any information pertaining to Annie and also GA for that matter might mean that their paperwork is not available for public viewing and for a court room.

LightBulb...

IF we assume for a second Annie D == Zanny the Nanny (Xanax joke, sorry Annie), then this would make sense.

LE talked to Annie. If Annie had been watching her, and was where KC got the Zanny from and if Caylee was dead, in the trunk, etc. then Annie would be telling LE that she no longer watching Caylee from a date with matches the date everyone suspects, the ~16th

This would all be withheld for GJ indictment. It would debunk the whole Zanny nanny thing, Annie was likely her best friend, and also liked Caylee. She has a dog. It all matches up.

They just need to show the motive which sounds like they're getting from the text messages and boyfriends. They need to determine either accident or intentional drugging/manslaughter or pre-mediated murder by looking up chloroform ahead of time.

JMO - Since I cannot find any texts, instant messages, or interview of Annie I think that all of this is material they are not releasing to the public. I think that she must have been one of her better friends as mentioned in other's interviews and she just might know the most.

Maybe Annie doesn't have a cell phone. Maybe she just used online email, myspace, etc.

LightBulb...

IF we assume for a second Annie D == Zanny the Nanny (Xanax joke, sorry Annie), then this would make sense.

LE talked to Annie. If Annie had been watching her, and was where KC got the Zanny from and if Caylee was dead, in the trunk, etc. then Annie would be telling LE that she no longer watching Caylee from a date with matches the date everyone suspects, the ~16th

This would all be withheld for GJ indictment. It would debunk the whole Zanny nanny thing, Annie was likely her best friend, and also liked Caylee. She has a dog. It all matches up.

They just need to show the motive which sounds like they're getting from the text messages and boyfriends. They need to determine either accident or intentional drugging/manslaughter or pre-mediated murder by looking up chloroform ahead of time.

One step further - Annie/Zanny/Accomplice?? (or at least an actual girlfriend that KC confided in...) She may be a key player for the prosecution (fingers crossed)

It was Casey telling JAG that she could ask Annie for the Xanex and he said they never needed medication to have a good time.

Pls tell me this JAG is not JG as in former fiance? She (KC) made the same comment in a conversation on myspace some time ago to a (very short time) bf.

We all need to be careful when repeating things that something doesn't get "credited" to the wrong person. These are young people who are going to need to look for jobs and have a life (whatever is left after KC).

Chris S. says on page 18 and 19 of his statement if he had to pick one person he would consider Casey's closest friend it would be Annie.

Maybe, if she had a dog, since her name was Annie and that does rhyme with Zani, and Caylee was around her quite a bit, Casey took to calling her Zani in front of her mom when Caylee would say something like, I like Annie's puppy, and Casey would say, Yeah, Zani has a pretty puppy...She probably was thrilled each time she "pulled one off" like that. FYI, just because someone can get a xanex from someone does not make them a drug dealer by default...

Anybody have a picture of Annie D. Maybe they can show to Telling the Truth who says she saw Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with someone named Auntie D or maybe it was Annie D instead. Just thinking out loud again.

The police, and CA have discounted the whole sighting at the airport.

Maybe Annie doesn't have a cell phone. Maybe she just used online email, myspace, etc.

I would wager that Annie will be appearing at the trial as a prosecution witness...almost guarantee it...and judging from the things I have read and all the people that Casey ever complained to, it seemed she and he dad had some kind of problems and nobody felt she was close with her dad, so I am again willing to wager that George will also be in that number...maybe, just maybe.

jmo - since i cannot find any texts, instant messages, or interview of annie i think that all of this is material they are not releasing to the public. I think that she must have been one of her better friends as mentioned in other's interviews and she just might know the most.

bingo!

LightBulb...

I would imagine the police are withholding any info she has given them. Annie lived at Sawgrass with Dante in apt 218. It sounds like Annie and Casey had a falling out of some sort in April (I think it was April).

I left her with Zani at Sawgrass?
My close friend (or was a close friend) just happens to be named Annie and lived in Sawgrass but I will fail to mention that fact? I am sure her interview was interesting. Whomever ripped up that hat seemed upset about something.

I had not heard a lot about Annie D until today. I remember things about a friend, Annie but today after reading TTT about seeing who she believed to be Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with a lady that called herself Auntie D, and then the thread about Annie D, I just put 2 and 2 together and am asking questions. What does Annie D look like? Any Pics? Maybe TTT can eliminate her from the person she saw on 7-2 as Auntie D. I am sure that TTT believes she saw Caylee and she too is looking into facts that can eliminate her experience on that date. She needs answers and so do we.

She may believe she did, but she didn't. LE has looked into this, I am curious why it keeps being bandied about as something that is even a possibility. And FWIW, I don't think she is looking for answers. I think she has convinced herself. The impression I got after reading that entire thread was that she isn't even willing to entertain any other notion. I'm going with LE on this one, for sure.

I too think that Annie D has been interviewed and that information is being withheld for now. LE has been far too thorough to ignore her.

I'm not sure the hat was ripped or tore intentionally in a mean spirited way, a mans baseball cap has the adjustable plastic band in the back, a woman's baseball cap has a slit for a ponytail. Someone may have tipped it intentionally for their ponytail.

How do you know Annie not involved in any way with Caylee? Are you a friend of hers? If she is a good friend to Casey, then she may really know something. Finding Caylee is our goal. Everyone connected needs to be given a chance to vent. No one is accusing anyone of anything. We are just asking questions and looking for answers.

:clap::clap: :clap::clap: Nothin more nothin less! Very well said. IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner