Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olive may have a point. .. but even if this is the case, the reason we should care who the father is that you would think that in a missing child case paternity would want to be established.

Any and all people having a vested interest in this child would be intereviewed or concerned about her whereabouts.

My guess is that Jesse G. confirmed to the police he is not the child's father otherwise they would have identified him and no longer believe the dead father story. Jesse is an active participant in this given his change to the timeline, his role as fiance and his families role as past babysitters.

If one of my children and they are grown now was missing I would be in contact with EVERYONE who had anything to do with them, including biological fathers and step fathers and anyone who once cared or should have cared.

I think it's relevant. . . I also think that the LE believing the father is dead, effective rules out Jesse as they have had contact with him in various forms.

Soooo deductive reasoning if he is dead and this woman has had a myspace and facebook page for a few years why does no one ever mention his death? Did he not have family that perhaps woulld be interested in their dead son's child? Or were they not aware.

Thanks for the response Saqqara! I understand wanting to know about Jesse and agree with that. He is involved here, no question about it. And I agree about "any and all having an interest" I guess I just accepted that the biodad's family did not have an interest and has probably never seen Caylee. I have been known to jump to conclusions from time to time :crazy: The fact that biodad and his accident were never mentioned on Casey's myspace kind of led me to think along the lines of Olive's comments above or just that the biodad never told his parents, never acknowledged the baby, maybe never acknowledged Casey.

Salem

No, the mother stated that Jesse Grund was believed to be the father at the time of babysitting. She's not bright enough when she speaks to get things clear. The authorities seem to be believe that the father is dead and this is a "dead" issue. Sorry for the pun but it seems much to do about nothing in regards to finding Caylee. As mercenary and coniving as Casey is she would have put the screws to whoever was the father and that would be discovered in some sort of financial records.

No, the mother stated that Jesse Grund was believed to be the father at the time of babysitting. She's not bright enough when she speaks to get things clear. The authorities seem to be believe that the father is dead and this is a "dead" issue. Sorry for the pun but it seems much to do about nothing in regards to finding Caylee. As mercenary and coniving as Casey is she would have put the screws to whoever was the father and that would be discovered in some sort of financial records.

Welcome Sword'sMan! Please tell us more!

I also think it is quite possible that Casey doesn't know who the father is. There could be a few different possibilities if she was sleeping around. That could explain why GM "believed" he was the father if Jesse and Casey were in a relationship but maybe eventually Casey came clean that he may not be.

Maybe she should go on Maury.

I agree with you Swordsman that its not Jesse, because the police would no longer be "believing" the "dead-father" story with Jesse at hand.

I personally still think it could be relevant. If only because if this man had family they would be very very interested in Caylee and could have been in contact with Casey, could have been horrified by how Caylee was raised, could have been desperate for contact with their sons prodigy. . . a million maybes.

However I am guessing that if the police believe he is dead, than they also know who he is, and who his family is and have ruled out all my million maybes.

After she goes on Maury and is told "You are NOT the mother" ... Then I wanna take her on Jerry..

And NOT to get my Jerry beads...

I never thought of the possibility that Cindy may have made a financial transaction to the biological father to keep his mouth shut after Caylee's birth.

Interesting post, SM and welcome to WS!!! On the contrary, I am of the opinion that GM would have been less interested in recouping some child support andmore interested in keeping her pretty grandaughter all to herself and her family members. It could be a win/win for Jesse in that he could still see his daughter without having to support her...

First off, let me state that I live a pretty boring and non-dramatic life, lol. I grew up in a small town and live in a different small town now. With that being said, I personally know four women with grown children who have never named the father for various reasons. None of the reasons include rape or incest or hush money or whatever else. For the most part, a bad decision was made and the father was less than desirable or responsible so it was better that these women decided to "go it alone." I highly doubt that Casey's mother had to pay off anyone to keep them away from seeing the baby AND paying child support. I just don't buy it. Casey probably slept with a loser who was perfectly fine with staying out of the baby's life. As for Jesse being the father, his mother and sister both seem pretty passionate about Caylee. If there were a snowball's chance in hell that Caylee was Jesse's, don't you think they would have fought for that baby a long time ago? In my opinion, the father of Caylee is a non-issue. Too many drinks, too much sex....

Many good points, BC Mom-but some of the speculation is because if Caylee is alive, than what is the motivation for GM to be participating in the story that Casey has concocted? One of the potential reasons might be if there was a chance the custody of this child might be called into question...

On Fox, they are teasing to reveal Caylee's father this morning, and unless it's a flub by Meghan, they are saying she has a brother??

First off, let me state that I live a pretty boring and non-dramatic life, lol. I grew up in a small town and live in a different small town now. With that being said, I personally know four women with grown children who have never named the father for various reasons. None of the reasons include rape or incest or hush money or whatever else. For the most part, a bad decision was made and the father was less than desirable or responsible so it was better that these women decided to "go it alone." I highly doubt that Casey's mother had to pay off anyone to keep them away from seeing the baby AND paying child support. I just don't buy it. Casey probably slept with a loser who was perfectly fine with staying out of the baby's life. As for Jesse being the father, his mother and sister both seem pretty passionate about Caylee. If there were a snowball's chance in hell that Caylee was Jesse's, don't you think they would have fought for that baby a long time ago? In my opinion, the father of Caylee is a non-issue. Too many drinks, too much sex....

I can understand that about the Mom's you know, but I am highly suspect as to the "why" they have never named Caylee's Father and been more than evasive. Hopefully the Fox show this am will shed some light. I just feel strongly every avenue of this family should be investigated..

On Fox, they are teasing to reveal Caylee's father this morning, and unless it's a flub by Meghan, they are saying she has a brother??

Wow, keep us updated Blink! Maybe they have uncovered who he is.

There is also a friend that references Caylee coming home, I say it looks like him. Great job Olive. For reference sake, it also looks like he went by Jesse (sound familiar) and Emy.

There is much speculation that a Jesus Ortiz may be the father who Casey says died. He died in a car accident in 2007. Same high school. Same age. They have friends in common on myspace. Here is his myspace profile:
http://www.myspace.com/xxupononexx

Here is a graphic in Casey's myspace about saying "I (heart) Jesus Ortiz":
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/15/?action=view&current=Picture1.jpg

Maybe?

JESUS E ORTIZ MARQUE
08 Sep 1986
08 May 2007 (P)
32822 (Orlando, Orange, FL)
issued: Puerto Rico

info (ss# shown) at:
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

IF the link doesn't work: do advanced search for Ortiz, Jesus, FL

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

Here's a topix thread on the accident which fits with the date and the accident story:

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/T25IT902R4H7K0SG2

And an article from the UCF paper detailing the accident and those involved:

http://media.www.centralfloridafutu...tudent.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea