Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, at first I just thought that maybe they just want to tell her they love her and are standing by her and to be strong. Then I thought maybe they are 'both' wanting to meet with her to tell her they are getting divorced (I don't know why that popped into my mind) or to tell her not to panic, the reason Lee and George may not be there every day is because they have to work.

I have a trust issue with these people, so my primary reaction is WTF are they up to!

Right! But, there is no need to tell the media that they are trying to schedule a visit. Which is what I was thinking.

I also think they simply want to tell their beautiful boss daughter that they still forgive her and love her. :rolleyes:

:sick::sick::sick:

I would be very happy with LWOP!!! :)

I will only be happy with the DP or LWOP. Nothing else will register in my mind as justice being served for Caylee!

CM states in his 7 part interview exclusive with InSession that the Sunshine Law is stupid and he has tried legal avenues to get it ended. He has now set out to prove his point. He will show how the Sunshine Law can be detrimental to the prosecution and helpful to the defense in this 12th hour backdoor testimony. CM made his money by representing scum of the earth with deep pockets. He is representing ICA pro bono because there is money at the end of the rainbow. Imagine if he is the one who closes the window on the Sunshine Law?

CM states in his 7 part interview exclusive with InSession that the Sunshine Law is stupid and he has tried legal avenues to get it ended. He has now set out to prove his point. He will show how the Sunshine Law can be detrimental to the prosecution and helpful to the defense in this 12th hour backdoor testimony. CM made his money by representing scum of the earth with deep pockets. He is representing ICA pro bono because there is money at the end of the rainbow. Imagine if he is the one who closes the window on the Sunshine Law?

I doubt that he is going to bring down the Sunshine Law. If that happens, an apocalypse will follow soon after. He is not so big in the britches as he would like everyone to think. He has all of these years of experience, and the best he can do is a jailhouse visit to make his point? He isn't going to shake up anything or do anything to change anything. He is all bluff and blunder, just a lot of indignant hot air, and HHJP knows it, and the SA knows it, and heck, the entire State of Florida knows it.

And honestly, considering the last time CA and GA visited, the defense would be stark raving NUTS to let this happen. It would only make Casey look worse. They can't trust their own client to just be nice to her parents and not yell and scream at them. Why CA and GA would even want to subject themselves to that right before jury selection is beyond me. This would have to be carefully scripted, and Casey and CA heavily medicated to work.

I can see the DT wanting to backdoor evidence, but this is a stupidly high risk that would most definitely backfire on them. I think it is probably CA's last attempt to do something, anything, to either help Casey, or help herself. She doesn't need direction from Baez. She is already desperate to keep Casey out of prison. At best (which I don't believe), this is to say goodbye and that they love her (with true intention); at worst, it's CA or GA or them both trying to get more sympathy in their direction right before trial starts.

Look at us, we love her so much, this is such a tragedy for us, what sad, sympathetic parents and grandparents we are. Look at us visiting our poor, innocent, not guilty, wrongly jailed, beloved daughter. Or if she refuses, look at us, we tried to so hard to see our beautiful, innocent, wrongly jailed, beloved daughter. Oh woe is us that she won't see us when we love and support her so much. Cry for us!

Oh, just gag me!

CA is busting at the seams... wonder what she wants to say to ICA... she clearly WANTS the response on record. CA wants a rise out of ICA
SHE CAN NOT STAND being ignored.
this is gonna be fun to watch~ not really fun but...
:cow:

Who alerted the media to this request?

My guess is JB. Simply basing that opinion on the way the article was written. :waitasec:

“I am told her parents are waiting for her to decide whether or not they will have a video visitation,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported. “Defense attorney Jose Baez was made aware of the parents’ request this week, and so far, George and Cindy Anthony have not heard back from their daughter’s attorney.

Mark Lippman has kept them quiet for a long time. So I don't think he did, nor his clients.

Another thought has just occurred to me. At the end of the last hearing, HHJBP told CA that he wanted to talk to her lawyers as soon as possible.

Now if I recall correctly, AZ and Katprint both agreed the CA and GA do not technically qualify as Caylee's next of kin. KC does and then it goes to Caylee's father and then...to Caylee's father's family. The only way that CA and GA can claim next of kin is if KC declares something.

Maybe they are going to try to convince her to make that declaration so that they can attend the trial.

Just a thought.

didn't CA have to pretty much release Caylee to the A's for her funeral?

Heck, if they just want to visit her, they can wait until she's convicted and in prison, then they can go see her. Nothing to hide on those video visits because by then everything will be common knowledge. I wouldn't be asking for a darn thing from this judge at this point. He is not in a good mood this week.

But with the Anthony family, a visit is not just a visit is it? There are books to be written, movies to be made and pictures to be sold.............

I think it's just a "feel good" interview to try and humanize them all. Just like Baez and Mason have tried in recent days on Insession. Won't work, but it's time for the hail Mary pass on public image for all the Anthonys.

I think there could be several reasons the Anthony's are requesting a visit.

The motion to have them sit through the trial. They think that Casey has no problem with them being there, but just maybe after hearing the bus could be headed towards George, they are unsure. So give them a visit so they can ask if they should just withdraw the motion..and do as any other witness would be required to do.

Second. The Anthony's are catching on to what is coming more clear of an accident resulting in the death of Caylee..Maybe they would rather hear it from Casey herself than go through the trial hearing of it. Cindy has always said that Casey could tell her anything, and possibly she will refuse to even believe the theories of the defense unless it comes straight from Casey's mouth. Otherwise, after the conviction, we will see Cindy back in front of the media howling about how her daughter did nothing to Caylee, that a babysitter took her and the defense has thrown out this scenario just to try and save her life.

Third. What if they want to tell her that they are sitting on the Prosecution side because they feel the Jury may have more sympathy for Casey if her parents where there in support of Caylee? Yeah, I know, that is a far stretch..lol Oh we love you dear Casey and we believe everything you have told us, but the jury needs to see someone feeling sorry for Caylee...and honey you are not doing a good job of it even though we know you are willing to give your life for her:banghead:

What if though...the Anthony's attorney have gotten through to them about what is fixing to happen. What if they are angry as hell and will Tell Casey that even though they love her, they no longer support her lies, nor stand behind her words? What if someone has finally broke the walls down to Cindy and George? Wouldn't that be just wonderful for Caylee? What if they plan to tell her that they WILL NOT lie for her and will stand firm at what they were told during these times by their lovely daughter?

Ah ha...but what if they are coming to share good news...Maybe Mallory is pregnant and they are becoming grandparents again! Wouldn't that be just the icing on the cake?

I think maybe Lippman (A's atty now) is the one that released this info....being newer to the case....gotta get his name out in the media so he can reap any rewards in the future.....the need to be known.....

Maybe they just want to say goodbye.

I am wondering if they want to meet with her to find out what she will say about them (through her attorney's) in court. Family secrets and all. Or to see if it is true that one or both will be thrown under the bus. They don't like surprises. IMO.

I think maybe Lippman (A's atty now) is the one that released this info....being newer to the case....gotta get his name out in the media so he can reap any rewards in the future.....the need to be known.....

I have to disagree. He hasn't thus far. At least not as much as JB. Heck JB is doing ANOTHER interview today! I really think it was JB.:twocents:

I think they want to see her to tell her they are behind her and love her and they are on her side. What else would they want to see her for.

I think there could be several reasons the Anthony's are requesting a visit.

The motion to have them sit through the trial. They think that Casey has no problem with them being there, but just maybe after hearing the bus could be headed towards George, they are unsure. So give them a visit so they can ask if they should just withdraw the motion..and do as any other witness would be required to do.

Second. The Anthony's are catching on to what is coming more clear of an accident resulting in the death of Caylee..Maybe they would rather hear it from Casey herself than go through the trial hearing of it. Cindy has always said that Casey could tell her anything, and possibly she will refuse to even believe the theories of the defense unless it comes straight from Casey's mouth. Otherwise, after the conviction, we will see Cindy back in front of the media howling about how her daughter did nothing to Caylee, that a babysitter took her and the defense has thrown out this scenario just to try and save her life.

Third. What if they want to tell her that they are sitting on the Prosecution side because they feel the Jury may have more sympathy for Casey if her parents where there in support of Caylee? Yeah, I know, that is a far stretch..lol Oh we love you dear Casey and we believe everything you have told us, but the jury needs to see someone feeling sorry for Caylee...and honey you are not doing a good job of it even though we know you are willing to give your life for her:banghead:

What if though...the Anthony's attorney have gotten through to them about what is fixing to happen. What if they are angry as hell and will Tell Casey that even though they love her, they no longer support her lies, nor stand behind her words? What if someone has finally broke the walls down to Cindy and George? Wouldn't that be just wonderful for Caylee? What if they plan to tell her that they WILL NOT lie for her and will stand firm at what they were told during these times by their lovely daughter?

Ah ha...but what if they are coming to share good news...Maybe Mallory is pregnant and they are becoming grandparents again! Wouldn't that be just the icing on the cake?

All of the above, imo, is wishful thinking on your part. The parents are squarely behind their daughter.

:boohoo::boohoo: :violin::violin: :boohoo::boohoo: :violin::violin:

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Could this be the "Final Performance" for the cameras before Trial ...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member