WHY was JonBenet really killed - Motive?

Nuisanceposter said:
Who was the school nurse at High Peaks Elementary in 1996, and what does she have to say about why JonBenet had been in to see her two Mondays in a row in December?

Trust me, she can't and won't reveal that without a court order type directive.

It could have just been--and this doesn't blow the whole theory--just a case of Monday headaches from weekend fatigue.

If Jon Benet had said anything even hinting of sexual abuse, the school nurse would have speed-dialed the child protective services. It's the law, nurses are usually "mandated" reporters--they have to report it when they even hear of it--no judgement call can be made--or they face charges themselves.

December is a pretty busy month for school clinics--flu, holiday exhaustion, etc. A child coming in two Mondays in a row would not be as unusual as a child coming in every day, which is more the case when they are stressed about something significant.

A ransom note was left in the lindberg baby kidnap case. After the ransom was paid, the baby was found dead anyway. So I would kind of agree that ransom notes are more of another era than this one. And wasn't a "practice" note left in the garbage can? Who says that they have kidnapped a child when she is dead in the basement? My own thought would be that she probably died by an accident (maybe out of rage) and the body was going to be dumped.
A basic rule (right from John Douglas to John Walsh) is to never go to the secondary crime scene with anyone. That is where they will have time to act out sick fantasies including torture. So, if this was a sexual predator, then they wouldn't have left a note. They would have been getting out of there as quickly as possible as in the Elizabeth Smart or Jessica Lundsford cases.
JMO/but I think something must have happened to little JonBenet and then it was attempted to be covered up with the staged scene in the basement, which must have been done when the people in the house decided that it was just too cold of an act and literally just too cold to put this little angel's body out in the snow. I couldn't have done it. And it's interesting that John didn't find her on his first trip downstairs (correct?). He went back down with Fleet White who asked "what's in here" while trying to open the door where JonBenet was. I believe, but may be wrong, that John told him that there was "nothing in there" or that "the door didn't open". Whichever, it is odd that the friends were there in some cases earlier than the police were. The scene was hopelessly contaminated, maybe even purposely. We know many crime and true crime books were found in the house. (This could definitely make me a suspect because I have quite a library of them...lol). It's not difficult to know how to contaminate a scene. The family should have been removed from the house as soon as the police arrived. No one else but csi should have been in for a while (even a month) until the scene had been completely processed. I can honestly say that knowing what I know of the law and that I would want justice done, that if I were to find my husband shot dead in our house that I would not touch him. No matter how much I wanted too. The same applies to any of my nieces or nephews, even the toddlers. You want justice and a crime solved? Then you move totally away, because you know to. Many people have found a dead loved one and done exactly the right thing. Sometimes they even use a neighbor's phone.
I know a mother or father wants to pick their child up. In an accident, this is okay. But not in a murder. And when John saw the condition (blueness and stiffness) of her body, he had no reason to pull the tape from her mouth. It was obvious to both him and Fleet White that she was dead.
So whoever did it profitted greatly from all of this contamination. I don't claim to know who did it. But it is strange that any child would be garroted and sexually penetrated (?) with an object when a ransom note had been left upstairs. Maybe the person inside the house, Ramsey or not, thought of snow angels and a dead JonBenet and just couldn't do it. But she would have surely been a real snow angel had they done this. Now she's where the innocent go, somewhere over the rainbow. Someone much wiser than any of us already knows all and will either welcome Patsy into Paradise or deny it to her.

jmo

I remember reading in DOI that Dr Beuf had JonBenet's medical records in a lock box (at a bank?) which I thought was strange. Is that protocol in murder cases? And if I remember the R's were outraged that the bank released the records to the police? or someone other than the Dr. I will have to look it up.

Cranberry said:
I remember reading in DOI that Dr Beuf had JonBenet's medical records in a lock box (at a bank?) which I thought was strange. Is that protocol in murder cases? And if I remember the R's were outraged that the bank released the records to the police? or someone other than the Dr. I will have to look it up.
I believe those records were either stolen or went missing from the bank vault.

dingo said:
I believe those records were either stolen or went missing from the bank vault.
Dingo, I found it on page 148 of DOI. The records were kept in the bank vault as a "security precaution" and the bank opened the vault for someone other than the Dr. It doesn't say the records were taken, but were viewed, I take it. The paragraph ends with one of the R's asking: what about privacy in this "country" - that word again.

If the Ramseys had nothing to hide why are they crying about "privacy." They should've been throwing Jonbenet's medical info at the police and anything else they could get their hands on concerning Jonbenet to help solve this crime. This is just an example of the Ramsey "cooperation" in this case.

Maybe the excuse was that Doc had them locked up for safekeeping. I don't know the timeframe of the bank vault reference, but I agree, turn it all over.

Britt said:

Britt, I had not seen this particular web site, BUT it should be required reading for anyone who wishes to post on this thread.

Britts link again, http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/polygraph/index.html

Let me say this, I listened to the live broadcast when Boyles interviewed Parker, way back about Johns executive secretary. She came under a lot of attacks at the time she came forward or rather was dug out by BPD as I recall, someone correct me if I err on HOW she vocally came out.

Also I have posted numerous times about the bogus test in year 2000. One would have to be pretty dumb to think the Ramseys were straight shooters taking 'any' test so far removed from the emergency of December 26, 1996!

AND Patsy's (concern ? on Cable TV - while playing hide and seek with BPD) about holding your babies close, there is a killer on the loose. Well = lets just wait four years before we worry about the emergency, ho hum, and take the test in 2000.

The flags flew high when Ramseys turned down the Enquirer offer early on to give them 1 million dollars if they would but just take a police administered test. NOPEY nope.

IF they had done that and or just plain ol' offered to take the test, their lives would have been different!!! They would have been out from under their own umbrella, to face a jury trial.

Then John speaking Ramseynese about how he would be offended if he had been asked by BPD to take one.

Deeply thank you Britt, for posting this link, EVERYONE PLEASE read it ALL.

BUT do NOT miss the section called Doctor Heal Thyself. Information about Gelb, and his helpy person who administered the Ramsey test. Not to be believed.

Wanna be an expert on something get yerself one a them there buy a paper diploma from a school that donut have any structural walls.

UKGuy said:
The likely motive was to silence JonBenet.

Assuming there was prior sexual abuse, whoever killed her knew if she lived she would talk.The motive seems obvious to me.

Absolutely that's the most obvious motive, and jealousy of JonBenet and her family appears to have led up to that need to silence her. It had to be someone experienced enough to not leave fingerprints or fibers that weren't the family's. He probably wore gloves, elementary.

Camper's paragraph about Lou Smit solving a similar Colorado case is very interesting to me. Wish we knew more about that. This is the first time I for one have heard of that.

Smit would have re-investigated that perp, I'm sure. Goes to show these things happen a lot, and in Colorado. There was also the Susannah Chase case there, and the case of the intruder on a 14-yr old who attended the same DANCE SCHOOL as JonBenet, maybe some others we didn't hear about. Also there were reportedly quite a few pagans, who often had outdoor ceremonies. Don't know about indoor ones or if they'd have noted the Ramseys at all. Probably they were pretty absorbed with their rituals and stuff. This had to be someone rather absorbed in the Ramseys.

Someone molesting her in December. Would her hymen have been worn away in that short a time? I can't remember a link but didn't they say there was only a rim left? Maybe things were being escalated in December?

I don't believe that there was any intent to kill JonBenet, and therefore no motive for the killing.

I believe that the only motive was sexual gratification of the perpetrator. She was sexually abused on the night of her death. Bondage is a very common form of sexual excitement, and strangulation is given in the autopsy report as the primary cause of death. The death was accidental.

Someone molesting her in December. Would her hymen have been worn away in that short a time? I can't remember a link but didn't they say there was only a rim left? Maybe things were being escalated in December?

HOH, Jayelles answered this question early in our thread here, you can look it up to read her more intricate answer.

Eagle, here is some stuff to inform you about Smit and the Heather Church case. The murderer lived closeby to the Church home.

http://www.psychedelic-library.org/stevens1.htm
Take your pick all excellent reading. The first link needs Jayelles and her fine tooth combing, I am catching some things in the reporters TOTAL analysis of the RAmsey case, that sound 'rong' to me.

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0314jon.htm
snippet: "Smit is known as a master sleuth with a deep spiritual faith and an unwavering allegiance to victims.

I do think NOW would be a GREAT time to bring in a whole crew of psychics. Let them go in the house er whatever they need. Let them HOLD the garrote. I would like them to hold the 'scarf' that John put into the casket, tucking it carefully around JonBenets neck.

Better yet let them hold JR''s hand. Let them hold the original ransom note/letter. Hmmm.

There are in fact QUITE a large number of some highly credentialed psychics who are performing valuable assistance to law enforcement.

Yoo Hoo BPD and Boulder DA!!!

Sorry, Camper. I watched that new show "Psych." I have less faith in them than before!

Moving on:

[scandi] "And Super Dave, I've been thinking about those red fibres since Jayelle or someone told me about them the other day."

Come up with anything?

[nanandjim] "Patsy struck out at Jon Benet. She is enraged and jealous--enraged that Jon Benet didn't trust her enough to tell her of the incest and jealous of her at the same time. Patsy killed JB because of this and also to punish John."

That one's always been in the back of my head. Some days, I'm game for anything.

[Eagle1] "Camper's paragraph about Lou Smit solving a similar Colorado case is very interesting to me. Wish we knew more about that. This is the first time I for one have heard of that."

It's not the big deal the acolytes make it out to be, Eagle1. He just turned over a fingerprint to the feds that no one else had gotten around to.

[Eagle1] "Someone molesting her in December. Would her hymen have been worn away in that short a time? I can't remember a link but didn't they say there was only a rim left? Maybe things were being escalated in December?"

That would be the autopsy and Dr. McCann's affidavit about the hymen, Eagle1. Maybe they were. As for it being worn away that fast, I don't know. If I can find someone with expertise to tell me, I'll get back to you.

Holdontoyourhat said:
The motive for JBR's murder lies somewhere between Tate, LaBianca, and Danielle VanDamme.

I think the killer wanted the gratification like DW, but also wanted to leave this status message behind. 'Death to pigs' is kinda the same as 'you're not the only fat cat so dont think killing will be difficult'
I forgot to add Ted Kaczynski and Leopold & Loeb. In this case, IMO there were three men involved, as evidenced by the ransom note.

Too many times around here. IMO there are 3 perps. One is the leader, the other two are followers. As in cult followers.

The leader IMO also happens to be a literalist. Have you ever heard of a literalist?

Go ahead and laugh.

It doesn't change the fact that it might help.

SuperDave said:
Go ahead and laugh.

It doesn't change the fact that it might help.
A little perspective might help too.

Did you know that there's nothing in the ransom note that has yet to be qualified as a lie?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back