WHY was JonBenet really killed - Motive?

I don't know...she wasn't beheaded, no call was made, etc.

My perspective is not in dispute. My feelings are clear.

that slaps normal folks in the face is this:

It was a kidnapping ransom note/letter and the child was STILL in the home DEAD.

Camper said:
Britt, I had not seen this particular web site, BUT it should be required reading for anyone who wishes to post on this thread.

Britts link again, http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/polygraph/index.html

Let me say this, I listened to the live broadcast when Boyles interviewed Parker, way back about Johns executive secretary. She came under a lot of attacks at the time she came forward or rather was dug out by BPD as I recall, someone correct me if I err on HOW she vocally came out.

Also I have posted numerous times about the bogus test in year 2000. One would have to be pretty dumb to think the Ramseys were straight shooters taking 'any' test so far removed from the emergency of December 26, 1996!

AND Patsy's (concern ? on Cable TV - while playing hide and seek with BPD) about holding your babies close, there is a killer on the loose. Well = lets just wait four years before we worry about the emergency, ho hum, and take the test in 2000.

The flags flew high when Ramseys turned down the Enquirer offer early on to give them 1 million dollars if they would but just take a police administered test. NOPEY nope.

IF they had done that and or just plain ol' offered to take the test, their lives would have been different!!! They would have been out from under their own umbrella, to face a jury trial.

Then John speaking Ramseynese about how he would be offended if he had been asked by BPD to take one.

Deeply thank you Britt, for posting this link, EVERYONE PLEASE read it ALL.

BUT do NOT miss the section called Doctor Heal Thyself. Information about Gelb, and his helpy person who administered the Ramsey test. Not to be believed.

Wanna be an expert on something get yerself one a them there buy a paper diploma from a school that donut have any structural walls.

This post has basic and most interesting links in it for those interested in justice for JonBenet. Lets just get this thread back on track.

The Heather Church murder was in 1991, perhaps some of the posters were quite young then and do not remember the national news at the time.

Holdontoyourhat said:
A little perspective might help too.

Did you know that there's nothing in the ransom note that has yet to be qualified as a lie?
Oh for god's sake, how can you say that?

The whole thing was a lie.

Absolutely. No kidnapper is going to stop to molest the child he's taking in her own home. He's going to take her to wherever the safe place he's planning on keeping her at and then molest her, if that's what he wants. He certainly wouldn't kill the child he wants to ransom, and if he did, he would still take her and ransom her body, knowing her parents would pay to get her back to bury her. If his goal was to kill her, why even bother to write the ransom note and to go through the ridiculous kidnapping instructions at all?

The foriegn faction deserves a darwin award:crazy:

Camper said:
that slaps normal folks in the face is this:

It was a kidnapping ransom note/letter and the child was STILL in the home DEAD.

Things were probably a bit more complicated than that. The ransom note was left on the stairs, not so much for the parents to find in the morning. More importantly, it was left there in case they came down in the middle of the night. Remember the 'tomorrow will be exhausting' part???

One supposed lie in the RN, is that if the parents call police, they'll behead her. Wellll, maybe if the parents found the letter while the perps were still in the house (wha?), and called 911, she would have been beheaded right there.

Another supposed lie in the RN is that there was never any kidnapping. She was murdered. That doesn't mean they never wanted to kidnap JBR. Perhaps something went wrong in the basement, JBR fought back, and they murdered her. That doesn't mean they never wanted the money. There was supposedly a hang up phone call that morning. The Bobby Franks murder was like this.

The R's didn't comply with the terms of the note, but that didn't matter because JBR was already dead. Either because they couldn't get her out or because that was always the plan.

In any event, to say that the rn was 'full of lies' probably oversimplifies things.

How did the foreign faction know which set of stairs the Rs would be using to come down?

Nuisanceposter said:
How did the foreign faction know which set of stairs the Rs would be using to come down?
Which set of stairs doesn't matter. The note would be found by parents long before JBR.

Don't you think it's a bit odd that the Rs didn't feel the need to inform police that their arrival could get their daughter beheaded? Isn't it a bit strange that they not only called cops but made five other phone calls to various friends, with no regard for the fact that doing so will get their child killed? Kind of like the Rs already knew JonBenet was dead so they didn't need to adhere to the ransom note. Like they knew no one was watching them at all. How unconcerned about the foreign faction they seemed when they still did not know where JB was but had no qualms sending their other child out of the house - how did they know Burke wouldn't become victim to this kidnapping faction as well?

Thatsa lotta questions.

If it were me, I'd make it down to the "we have your daughter' part. Then I'd check the bedroom if I hadn't already. Then I'd totally violate the terms of the note by calling 911, as I wouldn't have made it any further down the note.

As far as what happened with phone calls, friends, relatives, etc., and BR leaving the house, I'd have to have been there to know what the circumstances were. BR needed to be somewhere, and maybe alongside police and parents under those conditions wasn't right either.

Like you, I would get to the part about them having my daughter and then I would be tearing my house apart searching for her. If she was really gone, I would read the note through carefully - this is my only link to where she is and I need all the info to get her back. Next I would call 911 but the first words out of my mouth would be "I have a note saying my child has been kidnapped and will be beheaded if I call the police. Please tell me what to do to get her back without alerting the kidnappers in any way that I have called you." My other children would not leave my presence. I would insist on having them in easy sight.

The Ramseys did none of those things. IMO they knew she was dead in the basement and they had nothing to fear by calling people over and letting their other child leave.

Disregarding JBR's safety by calling 911, inviting over friends for tea, and jepordizing BR by sending him outside to play by himself. Hmm. Sounds really bad, but not illegal. AND, all done under police supervision.

Dragging JBR from her bed by garrote and stungun, writing an extremely violent ransom note, and then assaulting and murdering her in the basement. Way illegal, way criminal. In fact, a capital crime.

Patsy herself said on Global cable network TV, "Hold your babies close, there is a killer on the loose". Hmmm, why didn't she or they hold Burke close 'that' morning, and 'where' was Burke when they appeared on Global network TV who took care of him then?

Did Fleet and Pricilla care for Burke when PR and JR left Boulder to appear on Global TV, rather than stay and work with BPD? IF they left to appear on Global TV, many folk in Boulder did not have cable TV to help find the killer that was on the loose.

Heck maybe the foreign faction did not have cable TV either.

Excuse me for stretching my rubber band waaaay out there.

WE really don't know 'exactly' what any parents would have done or would do in the same circumstance, but I for one would really, really want to know HOW I COULD GET MY BABY BACK.

I OR my husband would have somehow been totally reading that note carefully to be enabled to LISTEN CAREFULLY to what the note said to do to get my baby back alive.

The Ramseys totally blamed the BPD for ineptness on the case, but they themselves were totally inept in having REAL
concern THAT morning on HOW THEY COULD GET JonBent BACK alive.

The most important 'business' contract of their lives and neither one READ IT.

The plain old motive changes colors here and there, but seems quite clear in reflection by common folk trying to figure out who the person was who murdered JonBenet.

Folks who are able to build a billion dollar business are on many levels just more intelligent than most common folk, but the tiny inconsistencies sooooooooo point at both of them.

Waffling on LKL repeat, on tiny matters like not reading the note - the contract of 'life or death' for their daughter. IF they had done that in the business world OR IF you do that in your daily life. Didn't read the note, come on now, don't color me dumb with your crayons on that 'tale'.

Their motive was 'magic' to make us believe they did not read the note. Wave your hand here and the rabbit comes out over there.

Uh, hold on a sec there, Tex. Whoa.

I'm sure all kidnappers and extortionists appreciate your POV on this.

IOW, business contract my a--!

Camper's right. They weren't making Burke their number one priority while talking about themselves on national television because they knew he wasn't in any danger from any kidnappers.

How was that ransom note not a business contract? We have your child, we want money, get the money, get your child. Business transaction pure and simple. Or did you mean it wasn't a business contract because the note was totally bogus?

Thank you Nuisanceposter, right on.

To HOH, a business contract is very simple and can be done by two teenagers wanting to sell a bike or Warren Buffett negotiating a billion dollar contract.

To wit:

I _________ fill in the blank, have your daughter, IF you want her back do this, this and this.

IF the proposal receiver agrees to the terms, they will do the 'this, this and this.

In Ramseys case, the kidnapper wanted money, threatened violence, IF they did this, this or this. Ramseys by their actions violated the terms.

BUT the contract was not made in good faith by the kidnapper. To whit sp? the Ramseys did not function with good faith either, by not abiding by the terms of the contract.

Your version of kidnappers and extortionists not making contracts is null and void. Verbal terms are often given by those of which you speak, telephones etc.

Sorry about yer bottom area. Hope it gits better.

My point is this: Don't negotiate with extortionists, or they'll own you. I salute the R's for calling 911, and defying the ransom note.

When we all bow down to the demands of terrorists is when they win.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back