Why would Casey refuse to see her pastor?

So that is how she spends her days when JB is on a TV interview, with his partner. Is she allowed the 6 hours with her attorney like when she was out on bond. She didn't want to see her Pastor because he can't discuss his conversation with her to the media. He can't help her so why should she see him, other than saving her soul. Not as important as talking to the media like JB did and bash LE.

RIP Caylee Marie

Beats me. I would think most folks would find the presence of a clergyman comforting when being presented with bad news. But then I suppose psychopaths are not like other people.

Maybe she isn't religious. If someone had to tell me bad news, I wouldn't want a religious figure around.

She was seeing him when she was out of jail. He came to the house a couple of times when she got out of jail.

Because she didn't need spiritual comfort, she doesn't feel any guilt or need for repentence. All she's thinking about is saving her own skin, so she met with her attorney to hammer out the defense details now that she's in even deeper doo-doo. She couldn't care less about meeting with a pastor.

IMHO

Wow, all the newstalk shows are covering this case tonight. Koby and Ashleigh Bamfield were on LKL and Anderson Cooper.

If the family pastor is the person GA mentioned in FBI interview, he's a self-ordained minister and was CA's good friend before he became acquainted with the rest of the family. His connection to Cindy could explain why she didn't want to face him.

She was seeing him when she was out of jail. He came to the house a couple of times when she got out of jail.

True enough, but I wonder if perhaps that wasn't her decision. Maybe CA brought him over to talk to Casey. Like a previous poster mentioned, the A family has been involved with this pastor only since July or so. Who knows.

KC does not care that Caylee is dead.

So tell her something she doesnt ALREADY know, GOD. Just build a bridge guys... *rolls eyes*

She doesnt want to see anyone connected to her family (or her family for that matter).

Why should she bother to see the pastor? She might have to act like she GIVES A DAMN.

Well, actually she does give a damn. She gives a damn that she can get back onto the outside to party, get her nails done and live her life as she intended. Footloose and fancy free without that "little snotnose" slowing her down.

I.HATE.HER.

If this sociopath is anything like my dad, clergy is just a nuisance.

As far as the snacking goes during bad news. Not that far off from what most people do. Mindlessly eat to get them through tough times.

I suppose KC wishes she had taken some acting classes, because all of her behaviour is so far off of what would be expected from a mother whose child was kidnapped and then whose remains were discovered.

Checkmate.

My sister lives in Italy, and she has been following the case in the news there.

This little girl is being mourned all over the globe.

Her mother is being reviled all over the globe.

True enough, but I wonder if perhaps that wasn't her decision. Maybe CA brought him over to talk to Casey. Like a previous poster mentioned, the A family has been involved with this pastor only since July or so. Who knows.

IIRC, he visited her in jail previously.

I heard on a news report that Casey refused to see her pastor, and the chaplain at the jail had to tell her that they identified Caylee. Did she already know why the pastor wanted to see her? Was she afraid she wouldn't act right and didn't want to risk it? Is she in denial or does she just not care? What do you think?
------------------
I may well be wrong, KC. doesn't really have a Pastor.This Pastor is from the Baptist church that GA.and CA.have attended as they held the Vigils there.If KC. believes in God I think she is mad at him right now ~ see, she was praying Caylee wouldn't be found.I feel LE. found something in that bag we dont know about,something that ties KC. directly to the murder. IMO.

Ps.attending church when out on bail does not a member make.

Beats me. I would think most folks would find the presence of a clergyman comforting when being presented with bad news. But then I suppose psychopaths are not like other people.

...and if 'innocent' you would not care what your attorney told you to do, you would be begging to have the comfort of family members to console you even if only through a video camera!

My sister lives in Italy, and she has been following the case in the news there.

This little girl is being mourned all over the globe.

Her mother is being reviled all over the globe.

Yes, everyone. When I mention it, the first thing they say is "She killed her." A normal reaction. After all, her behavior really does say it all. I can't help wondering what Cindy is thinking. Strange that C&G didn't go to the jail and tell her themselves, or at least Lee.

Yes, it was the jail chaplain, she refused the pastor's visit. Maybe she thought the pastor was talking to her parents, or maybe it was just the idea that he knew her parents. I'm wondering how the jail chaplain got in to see her. Does he just go to the cell?
I think it was just that...this was her parents' new pastor. Casey is still angry at CA for making that first call to 911. I also think as another poster said, it was already yesterday's news. Now she wanted to focus on what it means for her.
LE asked the jail's chaplain to be the one to tell her.

She has no feelings or a conscience so there was no need for her to speak with a pastor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back