Why would Casey refuse to see her pastor?

------------------
I may well be wrong, KC. doesn't really have a Pastor.This Pastor is from the Baptist church that GA.and CA.have attended as they held the Vigils there.If KC. believes in God I think she is mad at him right now ~ see, she was praying Caylee wouldn't be found.I feel LE. found something in that bag we dont know about,something that ties KC. directly to the murder. IMO.

Ps.attending church when out on bail does not a member make.

This is my understanding of the facts as well.

If this sociopath is anything like my dad, clergy is just a nuisance.

As far as the snacking goes during bad news. Not that far off from what most people do. Mindlessly eat to get them through tough times.

I suppose KC wishes she had taken some acting classes, because all of her behaviour is so far off of what would be expected from a mother whose child was kidnapped and then whose remains were discovered.

Checkmate.

I don't agree with mindlessly eating to get through tough times. Food is my coping mechanism, comfort food is perfect when I'm angry or sad; but grief is altogether another animal. I agree with Nancy Grace, when I was grieving, I felt hunger pains but couldn't be bothered with eating. I kept saying "I just don't have the head for it." No way on this earth would I even be able to manage to choose snacks, much less arrange payment for them.

She's not grieving. She has no idea what grief feels like.

Cindy and George, however, have been grieving since the day they found out Caylee was missing. Irritable, argumentative, erratic, losing weight, flying off the handle, looking like zombies, being in denial. As well as numbly doing everything possible to keep from losing their daughter, since they had already lost their granddaughter.

IMHO

...and if 'innocent' you would not care what your attorney told you to do, you would be begging to have the comfort of family members to console you even if only through a video camera!

Yes, I'd want my mom and dad and my brother to share my grief, and comfort me. I think she can't face them, nor they her. Imagine having a monster for a daughter.

Yes, everyone. When I mention it, the first thing they say is "She killed her." A normal reaction. After all, her behavior really does say it all. I can't help wondering what Cindy is thinking. Strange that C&G didn't go to the jail and tell her themselves, or at least Lee.

Wow, I was going to say "I wonder what Cindy thinks about that" after my last line, but I changed my mind and deleted the line. And then you said it.

Yeah.

Yes, everyone. When I mention it, the first thing they say is "She killed her." A normal reaction. After all, her behavior really does say it all. I can't help wondering what Cindy is thinking. Strange that C&G didn't go to the jail and tell her themselves, or at least Lee.
Casey was notified first as she is the closest "next of kin". I heard that Cindy and George were notified as the press conference was getting underway.

I heard on a news report that Casey refused to see her pastor, and the chaplain at the jail had to tell her that they identified Caylee. Did she already know why the pastor wanted to see her? Was she afraid she wouldn't act right and didn't want to risk it? Is she in denial or does she just not care? What do you think?

Why did she need a chaplain to talk to? She KNEW Caylee was dead.

She put her there in that plastic bag like garbage.

KC does not care that Caylee is dead.

So tell her something she doesnt ALREADY know, GOD. Just build a bridge guys... *rolls eyes*

She doesnt want to see anyone connected to her family (or her family for that matter).

Why should she bother to see the pastor? She might have to act like she GIVES A DAMN.

Well, actually she does give a damn. She gives a damn that she can get back onto the outside to party, get her nails done and live her life as she intended. Footloose and fancy free without that "little snotnose" slowing her down.

I.HATE.HER.

Powerful post. Well said.

because seeing her pastor would be a "waste, huge waste".

RIP angel Caylee.

According to FOX she actually asked him to go and then she refused to see him.

Maybe cos, you know, "she doesnt just want one person on the outside running errands for her". She decided she would have Baez run her errand instead.

its all a game to her. She wanted to turn away one of her fans at the door. Makes her feel powerful and in control.

She didn't meet with him due to guilt, IMO.

The report I heard on local6.com said the pastor offered to meet with her and she refused, then ten minutes later met with her defense team.

Maybe she isn't religious. If someone had to tell me bad news, I wouldn't want a religious figure around.

She at least claims to be religious :rolleyes:

During one of the few (hmmmm!) jail visits with her parents we saw her whining about not being allowed to bring her own BIBLE from home..She had to borrow one from them & she had been spending all of her time reading it..Around the clock!

What a performance! :clap:

Was Baez there or did I hear Baez was disappointed he wasn't the one to tell her?

You're partially right.

Baez was not there when the jail Chaplain gave her the notification.

When her own pastor came later, she was meeting with Baez and Garcia then.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-caylee-jail-reaction-121908,0,4010091.story

(Interestingly, I just read that while Baez had sent Garcia to be with her at the jail 'just in case', apparently Garcia wasn't with her when the chaplain came either. Side note: I'm mean and I am glad it worked out that way.)

I'll see if I can find the link for that article in my history.

she refused him cause "she's a spiteful b**ch!"

SOUL LESS people don't need a pastor.

Turbo, Do you think "soul less people" (as you call them) might not have as their greatest need redemption? Maybe I am naive to think a conscienceless person can repent of their nasty deeds. As I recall, Ted Bundy was repentant just before he was executed. What do you think? (I value your opinion.)

LE asked the jail's chaplain to be the one to tell her.

It's Fla protocol for a jail chaplain to inform a prisoner of a death.

Sidenote: JB should know this but he acts all offensive and stuff because he wasn't the one to get to tell her.

You're partially right.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-caylee-jail-reaction-121908,0,4010091.story

(Interestingly, I just read that while Baez had sent Garcia to be with her at the jail 'just in case', apparently Garcia wasn't with her when the chaplain came either. Side note: I'm mean and I am glad it worked out that way.)

I wonder what her reaction was - any news reports?

Casey was notified first as she is the closest "next of kin". I heard that Cindy and George were notified as the press conference was getting underway.

One of the talking heads said if the next of kin was in jail/prison they wouldn't get the notice so instead it would go to the A's..They were obviously wrong.

I thought the A's found out about an hr (1:30) before the pc..LE had to know at least a few hours prior to the pc so it seems they were in no rush to pass the word to them.

You're partially right.

Thank you!

She was meeting with Baez & Garcia at the time. Defense planning apparently had priority over spiritual comfort.
After seeing Jose's public meltdown over the inhumanity of allowing a jail chaplain to pop in with the news, I can only imagine the LE session that ensued between counsel and his busted client (who no doubt welcomed the change of subject).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back