GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

Published On: Mar 30 2014 01:49:04 PM CDT

Police: Driver finds deceased woman in cornfield
Jefferson Co. officials conduct death investigation

TOWN OF IXONIA, Wis. -

Jefferson County sheriff’s deputies are conducting a death investigation near the town of Ixonia, according to a release.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/poli...364?hpt=ju_bn2

UPDATED Monday, March 31, 2014 --- 5:32 p.m.

TOWN OF IXONIA (WITI) — An autopsy has been completed on a body discovered in a cornfield in the Town of Ixonia this weekend,according to officials in Jefferson County. The body has not yet been identified.

~Snip~

The body was discovered not far from the road by a passerby traveling in a vehicle.

Officials say the body was decomposed, and had been there most likely through the winter.

~Snip~

This weekend, two sources told FOX6 News Milwaukee police notified Kelly Dwyer’s family that this decomposed body had been discovered.

27-year-old Dwyer has been missing since October.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/...253117701.html

BBM

I am curious that the autopsy has been completed... But still no ID...

seems dental records of Kelly would be "at the ready" by LE for such situations as this... So that there could be a fairly quick ID...

:waitasec: and.... JMO

How are you, MKE? Do you think this could be Kelly?

I personally don't think he's a serial killer lol! He would have been caught after the first time, just like he got caught killing Kelly.

I could have thought it was an overdose or accident if he'd called LE when it happened, sure. But nobody goes to the extremes he went to over an overdose, no way. No way. He killed her. It may not have been premeditated, but I believe he killed her.

It's never easy to believe someone we know is capable of killing someone, but did you think he was a pedophile, collecting explicit child *advertiser censored* with babies as young as two years old? Sorry to be graphic, but sometime the rose colored glasses have to come off.

I don't think he's incapable of killing someone. But, in truth, I don't feel like the average person is completely incapable of that either. People kill in war, in rage, in self defense. It could have easily been a moment of rage or some type of warped sexual experiment gone wrong. Or maybe he did nothing and she just died (overdose, medical issue). Even if that was the case, he is wrong in his behavior. He should have been open and said the TRUTH. Only he knows what really happened. I wish he would tell us. I would always some degree of verbal compassion for anyone who finally does the difficult task of exposing a personal wrongdoing. It's not easy. There are often consequences in life from bad choices/behavior and he has to get to the point where he can accept that.

I think the deceased woman they found could possibly be Kelly. I don't know why she would be wearing sandals in October but perhaps she was wearing a sandal-like shoe around his house. I remember when they were searching the landfill that they had to stop the search due to severe weather conditions. I believe it snowed (but perhaps I am recalling incorrectly and it was rain). Whether it snowed at that time or not, Wisconsin got snow and very cold weather early in the season. This would at least make it possible that her body was concealed in the cornfield.

Yeah, if they are sandals, that gives me pause.. BUT, shoes out in the weather, the heels could have came off. Some at this point, we really don't know.

After almost six months of not knowing where their daughter is, I can't imagine the pain and anguish her parents are still enduring.
There's not one excuse that could make a difference for why Zocco is unwilling to tell the truth about what happened to Kelly. Why anyone would want to make excuses for him is beyond me.
Zocco's actions or lack thereof cause nothing but pain for other people.
Clearly, at almost forty years of age, he didn't learn his lessons soon enough.
Future second chances aren't in the picture for him imo.

Yeah, if they are sandals, that gives me pause.. BUT, shoes out in the weather, the heels could have came off. Some at this point, we really don't know.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

If this is Kelly, she may have worn sandals because it was almost 70 degrees on Thursday, 69 according to the chart. Of course it became chilly in the evening hours. The restaurant/bar they went to was nearby the apartment though.

She was found 50-60 feet into the cornfield? For some reason I was under the impression that she was spotted just feet from the road. Odd that someone just driving past thought there was something strange in there just because he saw two crows flying around. I wouldn't stop on the side of a road and trudge 60 feet into a cornfield just because I saw two crows eating some old corn.

http://fox6now.com/2014/03/31/autop...iscovered-in-ixonia-identity-still-a-mystery/

Snoods, per above article, it seems as if the guy who discovered a body was driving through the field as opposed to down a nearby street.

Also, something I wondered about, investigators spent twelve hours at the scene before leaving. That means they probably took soil samples and thoroughly searched the area for other evidence that may have blown around or scattered due to animal activity.

"There is only one police department that responded with interest." Milwaukee.

I'm not trying to be hurtful to anyone who may be touched by this all around tragedy but people who involve themselves with child *advertiser censored* involving kids who are still in diapers, aren't high on the human scale of evolution/actualization imo.
When using children for purposes such as *advertiser censored*, you may as well be killing them as you already are killing their spirits.
Those who do this don't care about anyone but themselves and must be without a conscious anyway.
No one should be surprised when someone capable of that behavior would try to shield his own arse above all else versus telling the truth for someone else's sake.

I agree that he is not letting his conscience guide him right now. The only hope for Kelly's family right now is if he changes that. I've learned in life that attacking people NEVER encourages them to open up. He reads these posts. You're still entitled to do what you want but it's not helping the situation. It's hurting it.

I agree that he is not letting his conscience guide him right now. The only hope for Kelly's family right now is if he changes that. I've learned in life that attacking people NEVER encourages them to open up. He reads these posts. You're still entitled to do what you want but it's not helping the situation. It's hurting it.

KZ is your classic case of a sociopath. He will never care what any of us on this blog thinks or how Kelly's family feels. It is only about him and his world. In my opinion from what I know about him, he is never going to change. If I had the means, I would check every city that he has ever lived in and check for any unsolved missing persons case or murders. His behavior is serial like.

If he does reads these posts, he needs to be a MAN - Inform the police and Kelly's family what he knows and deal with the consequences. I hope he understands that there is no statue of limitations on murder. If they don't get you now, KZ, karma is going to bite you in the *advertiser censored* soon or later.

Ok, now I know why he passed up bodies of water areas to put her in a field . . . .because he did not put that particular body there (so far as we know.)

I do think we need to keep up with who the body actually is if it is ID'd.

Now back to our POI and the fact that she was not seen leaving that building and that there was a hit on the garbage chute. I wonder if she might have been transported in pieces in trashbags or is it possible to get an entire body down the chute and then collect the body down below and get it out of the building without anything showing up on camera? And if he could get a body or bags even out that way without being pegged on camera it might be why nothing showed in the place the garbage is normally dumped by the garbage service (unless the search just missed finding it . . which has happened in other cases I think.)

All just questions I have (wry smile.)

Although I don't think Kelly's remains will ever be found, there is enough evidence to prosecute.

Interesting....

If KZ is innocent... These posts would mean nothing to him...

therefore... KZ thinking that comments by people wanting to know the truth of a murder could make a situation worse...

Blaming others for his own actions?

Hmmmm... :waitasec:

Ok this is a longshot and probably not all that logical a question given that it would be easier to prep a body for disposal in the bathroom and or kitchen area (as past cases have proven) but if no evidence showed up that points to his apartment having been the place the body was prepped for disposal (big if but I don't know what, if any, evidence was found) then I wonder if they have checked out the roof area well?

I remember a past case where a the roof of a building came into play.

And yes I am thinking of the current POI but I suppose if the dogs had not hit on anything in his apartment it could have been anyone in the building.

I think of the current POI since she was there to see him so it is the logical first person to think of in connection with her disappearance.

Ok this is a longshot and probably not all that logical a question given that it would be easier to prep a body for disposal in the bathroom and or kitchen area (as past cases have proven) but if no evidence showed up that points to his apartment having been the place the body was prepped for disposal (big if but I don't know what, if any, evidence was found) then I wonder if they have checked out the roof area well?

I remember a past case where a the roof of a building came into play.

And yes I am thinking of the current POI but I suppose if the dogs had not hit on anything in his apartment it could have been anyone in the building.

I think of the current POI since she was there to see him so it is the logical first person to think of in connection with her disappearance.

Cadaver Dogs actually hit on her scent inside his apartment :(

Actually, I'm not 100% sure it was inside the apartment. The warrants said the scent was at his door though.

I always thought the cadaver dogs' hits led us to the garbage chute too, but I recall Chris (? the gentleman who led the searches; sorry if name is wrong) saying the garbage room is locked. Anyone else remember this? Sorry, can't find source atm.

Ok, now I know why he passed up bodies of water areas to put her in a field . . . .because he did not put that particular body there (so far as we know.)

I do think we need to keep up with who the body actually is if it is ID'd.

Now back to our POI and the fact that she was not seen leaving that building and that there was a hit on the garbage chute. I wonder if she might have been transported in pieces in trashbags or is it possible to get an entire body down the chute and then collect the body down below and get it out of the building without anything showing up on camera? And if he could get a body or bags even out that way without being pegged on camera it might be why nothing showed in the place the garbage is normally dumped by the garbage service (unless the search just missed finding it . . which has happened in other cases I think.)

All just questions I have (wry smile.)

Note: Bolding in this post added by me.
'A recent search warrant executed inside Zocco's east side apartment revealed that police found guns and a missing shower curtain and that a cadaver dog picked up on Kelly Dwyer's scent five times near a garbage chute in the building.'
http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east...ut-daughters-boyfriend-disappearance/24142100

'. . .According to the warrant, authorities found woman’s underwear, a glock pistol, a rifle and ammunition. The authorities thought the missing shower curtain was suspicious. It seemed like it was ripped off the hooks. The warrant also reports the details of a cadaver dog finding the scent of Kelly, five times. It was found on Zocco’s apartment door and a trash chute in the 18th floor, and twice in the first floor trash room, near a dumpster and on a shovel. The fifth scent was found in the parking garage, only 25 feet away from Zocco’s parking spot. . .'
http://reagannewspaper.com/current-...eaking-conclusion-or-a-heartbreaking-mystery/

'. . .That apparently led police to a landfill in October to look for Dwyer's body. Police said they found, "potential items of evidence" -- but they're not saying what it was. . . '
http://wdez.com/news/articles/2014/...ve-added-insight-into-search-for-kelly-dwyer/

'. . . Also, the search warrants showed that investigators got suspicious when Zocco gave conflicting times to officers about his whereabouts the night Dwyer vanished. . . .'
http://wdez.com/news/articles/2014/...ve-added-insight-into-search-for-kelly-dwyer/

These hit locations might be telling us a story. Just off the top of my head here is one possibility: He used the shower curtain to move her but bumped her body on the door on the way out of the apartment. He used the garbage chute for some items (causing the hits on the chute and dump bin and some of these items might have been recovered at the dump site that LE searched) but maybe he could not put her in the chute because of not being able to get into the garbage room but his taking her there to the door or his touching the door with something having her body scent on it caused a hit on that door too. . . .and ultimately he used a shovel and took her body, or large part thereof, into the parking garage and into his car someplace for final disposal which caused the hits on the shovel and the parking garage as reported in those linked reports. (Just a thought.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back