Will Cindy attend the Motion Hearing Friday

This may be a stupid question but I haven't heard about the motion hearing. What is it about?

I personally don't think CA will go without GA. She should be focusing on Caylee's funeral and her husband, KC is pretty much a done deal, IMO.

No way... Too risky for her to go. But then again you're darned if you do and darned if you don't. The "public" isn't happy either way. Everyone has their own opinion why she should/shouldn't attend. I certainly don't think it would be a good idea. Would it add to the circus/drama, of course it would. All the more reason for her to stay far, far away.

If I was CA's attorney is the only reason I would not want her going is to prevent her from pulling her daughters hair out in court.
It sure would make for good media but there is a reason that the family has not been there since the angels remains were found..

No, I don't think CA will be there. I think it's pretty obvious KC doesn't want her there either. KC no longer stands anything to gain from her parents so they are pretty useless to her...

No, She cannot face Casey JMO

She'd probably lean over the rail and whisper something like "I was in Volusia County yesterday....besides your Dad, is there anything there?"

:woohoo:

Since KC must attend the motion hearing Friday, do you think CA will?

Will BC try to prevent CA from attending?

Will JB try to get BC to keep CA away?

Will we see CA & KC face to face for the first time in months?

I think seeing Casey will be way too stressful for Cindy...however I am sure BC will be there cuz......he's everywhere, isn't he ???

Based on this recent announcement that they are trying to hold a "memorial" in prison with KC, I now think that she will attend. She'll be there. She's held her tongue far too long. She needs some exposure...It's been too long.

MOO

This move just goes to show me that Cindy has not had a change of heart at all regarding Casey. She would want to go just to prove to Casey and the world that she still believes her daughter is 100% innocent. I think the family has some suspicions that JB has been blocking them from seeing and communicating with their daughter....and this is the reason they have had no contact. I don't think it would dawn on Cindy that her daughter would CHOOSE not to see her. So this just might be her chance!

I think it would be best if she didn't go - but I think it will be hard for her to resist. I am deadlocked on this one! :crazy:

Conway stated that George and Cindy did not attend the last hearing because they did not have enough time to get there, IIRC. I think that was discussed on the board.

Cindy would actually get a better 'view' of Casey if she were to watch the hearing on TV. That is, if she just wants to get a good look at how Casey appears to be doing. She would know better than us of any nuance in Casey's appearance and demeanor.

So, I do not know if Cindy will attend or not. I think it is a toss up!

I honestly don't know if Cindy will attend or not. If she decides to attend the hearing, she will do so, even if BC advises her not too. Cindy doesn't have a good track record of doing what her attorney tells her. If she does attend, the media will be there in force and will be trying to get a response from her, and Cindy isn't shy about speaking her mind.

They don't allow snacks in the court room. Casey will fight having to leave her twinkie filled cell.

Anyone else notice in her last court room appearance a week or so ago, she looked like she had serious chipmunk cheeks coming in? :crazy:

Three square meals a day, little to no exercise, snacks ..

That'll do it!

I think part of the reason JB and KC filed the motion for her to waive her appearance is directly because of the possibility that CA might appear. [Respectfully snipped]

I agree! Not only for Friday, but for all the hearings to come. Good Catch!

Based on this recent announcement that they are trying to hold a "memorial" in prison with KC, I now think that she will attend. She'll be there. She's held her tongue far too long. She needs some exposure...It's been too long.

MOO

I wonder if Cindy goes on friday,if she will be raising her hand again to ask a question of the judge.

Just wondering

I think she just might well go to court tomorrow. To back her words up & to stand up for LA (I am not sure about any mention of Caylee or GA, maybe) to try to squash the rumors they accuse from the media...Or else they will play the poor us, we can't go out in the public as everyone views "our" actions and and spreads it in the media & on the internet...flipping the coin here on the day.

If I were CA, I would go to the hearing. I would want to hear everything for myself and not get it from my lawyer. I would want to see my daughter and all of her reactions to the process. I would want to see her attorney in action and the SA's as well. To the media I would simply say, "I am KC's mother and Caylee's grandmother, I belong here. No further comments, thank you."

I'm guessing CA's pretty torn right now about whether to go to the hearing or not. My guess is if she doesn't go, she'll make some other very visible appearance, showing her "I'm a good person" side, such as visiting GA, or funeral plans, or something similar.

As for attorney recommendations, pretty certain that both BC & JB are advising against CA going. Will she listen? I don't think she cares what they advise, she'll do what she wants.

I wonder if Cindy goes on friday,if she will be raising her hand again to ask a question of the judge.

Just wondering

Or to tell him what to do, when and where to do it, how to do it, who to do it with, what to wear when he is doing it, what to say when he is doing it, what to feel while he is doing it, how much better she would do it.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back