With every interview the A's do they are going against what LE & SA advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm halfway through watching the interview, and here's what I'm getting out of it?

"We know KC is guilty. That's why we don't have answers. That's why we're not searching for the killer. But please, please, please don't hang our daughter. Don't execute her, or keep her in prison for life! Please!!!"

I'm halfway through watching the interview, and here's what I'm getting out of it?

"We know KC is guilty. That's why we don't have answers. That's why we're not searching for the killer. But please, please, please don't hang our daughter. Don't execute her, or keep her in prison for life! Please!!!"

"and remember to make those checks payable to the Anthony Family, oops I mean the Caylee Marie Foundation." "also if you include an additional $50.00 we will send you one of our very special bears, you only have to pay S/H."

Cindy, please shed a tear. Get misty-eyed. Cry. Cry for your dead granddaughter, or at least cry for the daughter you're trying to defend!

Not gonna happen.

Cindy saying she did not think the body was there in August (a smug "prove it to me"):
BodyNotInAugust.PNG

Larry discussing Cindy's 911 call and the fact she said she smelled a dead body (the "you are an annoying old man" look):
YouSmelledADeadBody.PNG

Cindy responding that she just wanted the police there (the "let me make it simple for you" look):
JustWantedPoliceThere.PNG

Larry presses her, and Cindy tries to walk away from it by saying she's had food go bad in the fridge (the "it was nothing but spoiled food" look):
SourFoodInFridge.PNG

Sdavidson, I am so sorry for what you went through. I'm glad the monster that did those things to you was punished. My heart goes out to you.

I heard someone on JVM last night say that the A's think they can talk their way out of this and that's why they're doing all the interviews and such. I think that is correct. They think just because they say it, that people will believe it.

It is offensive to me that they expect people to just buy their story and ridiculous lies and I think the jury will feel the same way.

Ziggy, you are right on! I've said the same thing to my husband since they started to spin their lies. The public would be much more sympathetic and understanding if the A's would take the approach you suggest.

I think CA still believes that she can "fix" this for KC just as she has always done (ie the money stolen from SP), and has such a huge ego that she really believes that the public is pretty stupid and she can manipulate it.

They just need to stop talking NOW. It is a product of CA's arrogance that she believes she can control events and that the truth is whatever she says it is. Much in fact, like her daughter...

Their posturing about being experts in the area of missing children is loathsome, as are they.

I believe their limelight bathing is equal parts attempting to manipulate trial outcome and just plain fameho'ing. CA is enjoying the attention, and negative attention is better than none at all. Even if the public is overwhelmingly against them (as the polls on LKL showed), she still got to be on TV and no doubt got first class airfare and a limo ride as well.

And they got to promote their "foundation". Thank goodness, LK only gave them a very very small amount of time for that and finished it on a questioning note re: the directors, etc.

Cindy, please shed a tear. Get misty-eyed. Cry. Cry for your dead granddaughter, or at least cry for the daughter you're trying to defend!

Don't think that's gonna happen any more than her pleading with LE to find the REAL killer. If they do have someone coaching them on media appearances, as rumored, it is too little too late. Too unbelievable to get all emotional now, but not at the beginning. Wouldn't most all of us have been sobbing and screaming for Caylee's return back in July? Crying in interviews that LE had the wrong person when KC was charged with murder, begging LE and the public to help find the real murderer? Instead, CA says they were already thinking about setting up this "foundation" back in Sept.......hmmmmm

JMO

Not gonna happen.

Cindy saying she did not think the body was there in August (a smug "prove it to me"):
View attachment 3748

Larry discussing Cindy's 911 call and the fact she said she smelled a dead body (the "you are an annoying old man" look):
View attachment 3749

Cindy responding that she just wanted the police there (the "let me make it simple for you" look):
View attachment 3750

Larry presses her, and Cindy tries to walk away from it by saying she's had food go bad in the fridge (the "it was nothing but spoiled food" look):
View attachment 3751

Priceless since I refuse to listen to CA/GA speak. Thanxs again.

I was unfortunately involved in a criminal case that was high profile, involved kidnapping, rape, and the perp fleeing through several different states in the south while he was an escaped prisoner. Myself and my family were invited to be on America's Most Wanted, stormed by the local media, (they found out and contacted my 76 year old grandmother) bless her heart, and some of the tabloid news shows. During this time both LE and the Prosecutors office advised me not to talk to anyone as it would hinder the prosecution of the case. The man that did these horrible things to me plea bargained to 4 life sentences. In my opinion the reason the A's are doing these interviews is not only for the $$ but to hinder LE and the SA office in prosecuting KC. I know that I feel that every time I hear CA tell a mis truth or a different story that I think it should help the prosecution but I could be wrong. Having been through a tragedy of my own and still reliving it many years later I can tell you for certain that the facts and your memory don't change. It is my belief that with every interview the A's schedule is there way of giving LE and the prosecutor the excuse my language "the Finger". What are the opinions of others and are the A's trying to do more than just obstruct justice?:furious:

I don't know what to say,but,just wow! Thank you for sharing your life with us.It does help to hear from someone with experience.I just hate that you and your family had to endure that.I'm so glad the sob is behind bars and pled guilty.
This is a great thread .Everyone on here has wonderful insight into the Anthony family and their motives.:clap::clap:

Don't think that's gonna happen any more than her pleading with LE to find the REAL killer. If they do have someone coaching them on media appearances, as rumored, it is too little too late. Too unbelievable to get all emotional now, but not at the beginning. Wouldn't most all of us have been sobbing and screaming for Caylee's return back in July? Crying in interviews that LE had the wrong person when KC was charged with murder, begging LE and the public to help find the real murderer? Instead, CA says they were already thinking about setting up this "foundation" back in Sept.......hmmmmm

JMO

snipped

I think they miss Caylee. I'm amazed that CA can't or won't shed a tear at any time over the loss of her granddaughter. I know she loved her.

BTW, y'all should see me today. I'm wearing my "Cindy" best... a green sweater set with several necklaces in a tangle. :)

More clips from LKL:

Cindy's reaction to Brad saying he did not see any harm in jail visit tapes being released if GA / CA went and saw KC because they would not discuss the case and it would be all family love (Cindy shoots him a "what!? are you nuts??" look):
OKtoReleaseJailVideo.PNG

Brad telling LK that there was no tape on the skull (Cindy giving LK a "you better be buying this" look):
TapeNotOnSkull.PNG

George and Cindy listen to negative blog comments (George is holding back tears (very obvious on the video) while Cindy has a look of "I'll get you"...staring right at the camera).
ListenToBlogComments.PNG

George and Cindy react to LK when he asks if they are blind to the evidence (video show is much more clearly, but George expresses shame while Cindy has more of a "how dare you" look):
BlindToEvidenceComment.PNG

Cindy says KC told her she did not harm Caylee when asked by LK if they ever asked that question of her. George does not look like he's buying the answer:
KCsaidDidNotDoIt.PNG

Links don't work :confused: Can ya fix them please, pretty please. Thanxs.

Hmmm....they are working for me. :waitasec:

Will see what I can do.

ETA: Go back [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3745940&postcount=23"]here[/ame] to see if they work for you now.

Cindy has the personality of a serial killer, George is a total tool and I am insulted by the way they think the viewing public (or bloggers) are a bunch of idiots and will buy into their propoganda. They need to stay home and shut the he** up and get ready for their murderous daughters upcoming trial. Another thing it is digusting the way they are implying that "some other human entity" is responsible for Caylees' death and we all know who they are referring to, that is truly sorry, Cindy should be ashamed of herself to throw an innocent person under the bus. That is just plain disgusting. Karma, Cindy Karma.

And to answer the poster's question No their television appearances will not help their cause, IMO, I think it is hurting their daughter's case and alienating any shred of sympathy that was left, if at all.

They just need to stop talking NOW. It is a product of CA's arrogance that she believes she can control events and that the truth is whatever she says it is. Much in fact, like her daughter...

Their posturing about being experts in the area of missing children is loathsome, as are they.

I believe their limelight bathing is equal parts attempting to manipulate trial outcome and just plain fameho'ing. CA is enjoying the attention, and negative attention is better than none at all. Even if the public is overwhelmingly against them (as the polls on LKL showed), she still got to be on TV and no doubt got first class airfare and a limo ride as well.

Fameho'ing excellent choice of words,got to luv it:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was unfortunately involved in a criminal case that was high profile, involved kidnapping, rape, and the perp fleeing through several different states in the south while he was an escaped prisoner. Myself and my family were invited to be on America's Most Wanted, stormed by the local media, (they found out and contacted my 76 year old grandmother) bless her heart, and some of the tabloid news shows. During this time both LE and the Prosecutors office advised me not to talk to anyone as it would hinder the prosecution of the case. The man that did these horrible things to me plea bargained to 4 life sentences. In my opinion the reason the A's are doing these interviews is not only for the $$ but to hinder LE and the SA office in prosecuting KC. I know that I feel that every time I hear CA tell a mis truth or a different story that I think it should help the prosecution but I could be wrong. Having been through a tragedy of my own and still reliving it many years later I can tell you for certain that the facts and your memory don't change. It is my belief that with every interview the A's schedule is there way of giving LE and the prosecutor the excuse my language "the Finger". What are the opinions of others and are the A's trying to do more than just obstruct justice?:furious:

Bravo to you for getting through that ordeal with dignity and grace and thank you for sharing your story!

"and remember to make those checks payable to the Anthony Family, oops I mean the Caylee Marie Foundation." "also if you include an additional $50.00 we will send you one of our very special bears, you only have to pay S/H."

Please say that is a jest?

LK asked about the bears being given to supporters (aka donors) of the foundation and Cindy said No, the donations are to purchase the bears - the bears are to be given to first responders.

There is a very simple reason that the A's talk so much.

They keep on talking so that they don't have to listen.

It's a classic coping mechanism for people who have secrets to hide, who have flaws they can't face, who are desperate to control the chaos (both without and within). They are frantically trying to quiet that nagging little voice in your head (you know the one that tells them Casey did it). They are trying to drown out that little voice.

It is also the "steam roller" technique. Defeat the other person by simply overwhelming them with noise. Talk louder, longer and faster than the other person and eventually you will win by wearing them out.

Many of Casey's friends have specifically pointed out how much she talks and we can see that for ourselves in the interviews. You can clearly see that both she and Cindy don't even seem to hear the questions they are being asked. They will often acknowledge unpleasant information (facts that contradict their position) with an "uh-huh" (Cindy) or an "Oh I know" (Casey) and then proceed to go directly back to whatever yarn they were spinning at the time.

Cindy put it best when she said "Just because it is said doesn't mean it means anything". So sadly true with the A's.

Please say that is a jest?

LK asked about the bears being given to supporters (aka donors) of the foundation and Cindy said No, the donations are to purchase the bears - the bears are to be given to first responders.

Of course it was a jest comment. I was being sarcastic and adding on to Natsound's funny post above.

I hope those bears rot with KC. No way would I ever want one of those near my grandkids. I sincerely hope that the first responders in Orlando have some type of provision in place that has limitations on where ANY donations of articles comes from. And that anything remotely related to the A's will be at the top of that list to deny acceptance.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/13/lkl.01.html

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know if they are. If these people actually have children, you know -- I don't know what the -- who these bloggers are. I don't know.

I get thousands of letters of people that are mothers and grandmothers that support me 100 percent. They're not bloggers. Bloggers, typically, are people that want to find fault with other things because that's what they do and that's how they spend their life. And it's kind of sad.

Now we know for the umteenth time where KC gets her lieing skills from. The statement above just kills me. Thousands of letters of support?? Yeah, right that's why 95% of the LKL poll stated they thought KC would be convicted.

There is a very simple reason that the A's talk so much.

They keep on talking so that they don't have to listen.

It's a classic coping mechanism for people who have secrets to hide, who have flaws they can't face, who are desperate to control the chaos (both without and within). They are frantically trying to quiet that nagging little voice in your head (you know the one that tells them Casey did it). They are trying to drown out that little voice.

It is also the "steam roller" technique. Defeat the other person by simply overwhelming them with noise. Talk louder, longer and faster than the other person and eventually you will win by wearing them out.

Many of Casey's friends have specifically pointed out how much she talks and we can see that for ourselves in the interviews. You can clearly see that both she and Cindy don't even seem to hear the questions they are being asked. They will often acknowledge unpleasant information (facts that contradict their position) with an "uh-huh" (Cindy) or an "Oh I know" (Casey) and then proceed to go directly back to whatever yarn they were spinning at the time.

Cindy put it best when she said "Just because it is said doesn't mean it means anything". So sadly true with the A's.

So Cindy says what is said doesn't mean anything
Cindy says science doesn't mean anything
And Cindy says the thousands of pages of discovery do not mean anything (until they are proven evidence at trial).
Cindy says all of Casey's lies, partying, stealing, fabrication of job and nanny after the baby goes so-called "missing" don't mean anything.
All those months without a body did not mean she was murdered.
She calls it Caylee's "tragedy" not "murder."

Exactly what IS real to her? What has meaning for her? Does anything make sense to her anymore? She talks about her faith, but it really seems to be more delusion. I don't know how she hasn't snapped by now.

To add to my post above about CA's failure to shed a tear, that's more reason for her to stay off the airwaves. I bet she's giving the wrong impression to people who aren't as wrapped up in the case as we are. To the casual observer, GA at least looks uncomfortable and upset, and on the verge of tears at times. CA looks like she's willing herself to appear downcast.

[/B]

So Cindy says what is said doesn't mean anything
Cindy says science doesn't mean anything
And Cindy says the thousands of pages of discovery do not mean anything (until they are proven evidence at trial).
Cindy says all of Casey's lies, partying, stealing, fabrication of job and nanny after the baby goes so-called "missing" don't mean anything.
All those months without a body did not mean she was murdered.
She calls it Caylee's "tragedy" not "murder."

Exactly what IS real to her? What has meaning for her? Does anything make sense to her anymore? She talks about her faith, but it really seems to be more delusion. I don't know how she hasn't snapped by now.

In Cindy's little corner of the universe, anything that points to the truth doesn't mean anything.

How much longer can the two of them go on with this charade? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member