With every interview the A's do they are going against what LE & SA advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Cindy's little corner of the universe, anything that points to the truth doesn't mean anything.

How much longer can the two of them go on with this charade? :confused:

Until the foundation gets grounded and the money starts rollin in. By then they will turn into loving grandparents who lost their g/b and daughter on death row who is innocent.

Cindy, please shed a tear. Get misty-eyed. Cry. Cry for your dead granddaughter, or at least cry for the daughter you're trying to defend!

I'll add to that thought ..

ST*D and ST*U already before you end up :behindbar
Enough is enough ..

Sheeeeeeesh ..
Can't Conway control her and George somehow?

Good grief! :rolleyes:

To add to my post above about CA's failure to shed a tear, that's more reason for her to stay off the airwaves. I bet she's giving the wrong impression to people who aren't as wrapped up in the case as we are. To the casual observer, GA at least looks uncomfortable and upset, and on the verge of tears at times. CA looks like she's willing herself to appear downcast.

And CA is not as good an actress as she seems to think she is......the body language and facial expression people will have a field day with her......as they can with KC. GA should have gotten her to listen to LE's advice from the start- to stay out of the media with her BS. JMO

[/B]

So Cindy says what is said doesn't mean anything
Cindy says science doesn't mean anything
And Cindy says the thousands of pages of discovery do not mean anything (until they are proven evidence at trial).
Cindy says all of Casey's lies, partying, stealing, fabrication of job and nanny after the baby goes so-called "missing" don't mean anything.
All those months without a body did not mean she was murdered.
She calls it Caylee's "tragedy" not "murder."

Exactly what IS real to her? What has meaning for her? Does anything make sense to her anymore? She talks about her faith, but it really seems to be more delusion. I don't know how she hasn't snapped by now.

:clap: Thank you!!!

My grandmothers annoyances at perceived injustice (albeit legal) from tax increases, to celebrity scandal was "shouldn't be allowed".

She never sounded irritated, just her own version of 'tutting'.

I think of her whenever I see the Anthonys (and many similar media hogs) on TV.

Ya see - they can't change what has happened, much as it's a hard truth to face: Face it they must.

No amount of revision, backpeddling, lying or boring repetition will bring back Caylee, nor make KC innocent.

Fighting for KC serves to delay grieving for Caylee, truth is, it's probably just prolonging it.

IMO they should close their front door, grieve their grandchild, gather their emotional strength. The trial is going to be an emotional succubus for them.

Today I don't feel angered by them, nor do I feel sorry for them, I just feel 'pity'.
Pity they couldn't be so supportive of their grandaughter and her tragic demise.

Not to discount your sincere feelings. But from what I've read about sociopaths, PITY is exactly the emotion that sociopaths are trying to evoke. Once they have that, they are in a great position for manipulation.

Well, remember what we've all heard about narcissists on this forum; they don't care if it's negative or positive attention so long as the kleig lights are pointed square at them.

When you have an excellent persecution complex and an ability to think you are the only rational being in the universe, it really doesn't matter what the public thinks; it's what YOU think that counts. Cindy is living large as long as she has an audience and she's on the monitor.

I hope CA and GA keep right on talking, this will be their demise. The prosecution will be able to show the many, many conflicting stories and outright lies. The Anthony's will have zero creditability, and in the end will help LE gain a guilty verdict.

Not to discount your sincere feelings. But from what I've read about sociopaths, PITY is exactly the emotion that sociopaths are trying to evoke. Once they have that, they are in a great position for manipulation.

Exactly!!!

That's the 'trick'......... Once they get Any one person to say "Oh you poor poor thing, lost your GD like that and now your DD too! I feel so bad for You!"......... They can then spin their tales and talk talk talk til they confuse and twist the truth worse than a pretzel. Then, they got themselves one 'believer' which will turn into 'thousands' of supporters IF they can continue to get on the air with their 'pity parties'!

For those who don't know the inside & outs of the case, this is entirely possible upon seeing them just once.

But, that 95% sure is compelling!!!

(couldn't bring myself to watch or even listen to them on LKL!)

There is a very simple reason that the A's talk so much.

They keep on talking so that they don't have to listen.

It's a classic coping mechanism for people who have secrets to hide, who have flaws they can't face, who are desperate to control the chaos (both without and within). They are frantically trying to quiet that nagging little voice in your head (you know the one that tells them Casey did it). They are trying to drown out that little voice.

It is also the "steam roller" technique. Defeat the other person by simply overwhelming them with noise. Talk louder, longer and faster than the other person and eventually you will win by wearing them out.

So, you've met my sister?!!!!?

Fantastic observation NocturnalLady...

:blowkiss: My brother is a sociopath, so I say amen to your words.
I didn't pity the family, I put it in ' 's as I don't have air quotes on my keyboard :) I added that it was a pity they didn't appear to support the baby.

Supporting KC by declaring her innocent, (I have no problem with their still loving her) does a HUGE disservice to Caylee. They diminish her death by declaring the accused is innocent, by failing to look for an alternative killer, by using her name to create an income generator, by using her name to do a media tour to raise funds to defend her killer.

My pity is reserved for Caylee

. . .I am insulted by the way they think the viewing public (or bloggers) are a bunch of idiots and will buy into their propoganda. They need to stay home and shut the he** up and get ready for their murderous daughters upcoming trial. Another thing it is digusting the way they are implying that "some other human entity" is responsible for Caylees' death and we all know who they are referring to, that is truly sorry, Cindy should be ashamed of herself to throw an innocent person under the bus. That is just plain disgusting. Karma, Cindy Karma.

And to answer the poster's question No their television appearances will not help their cause, IMO, I think it is hurting their daughter's case and alienating any shred of sympathy that was left, if at all.

This sums it up perfectly. I'd tried to maintain some neutrality in support of the A's obvious grief/loss, but the recent LK interview did it for me. I felt deeply insulted by CA's straight-faced insistence
that the tons of photos were KC's "only one night" of partying after Caylee's disappearance, while the rest were from back on her 21st birthday. What an out-and-out distortion of the truth so blatant
as to make me feel queasy! In the interest of my own sanity, I refuse to empathize with anyone whose level of denial is so profound that it borders on a completely distorted version of reality.

Anyone who wants to understand the A family dynamics should read The People of the Lie (which is about the psychology of evil) by the psychiarist, M. Scott Peck, M.D., written during the 1980s, yet very
relevant to this case. (Peck also wrote The Road Less Traveled and other books.) I'd recommend People of the Lie to anyone who has any type working relationship with any of the A's.

I hope CA and GA keep right on talking, this will be their demise. The prosecution will be able to show the many, many conflicting stories and outright lies. The Anthony's will have zero creditability, and in the end will help LE gain a guilty verdict.

The bolded is what I think they are trying to do. How can they want her out---now knowing that she was planning on killing them. They read here--well CA does. How you think she knows what the evil bloggers are saying. We have talked about how she had planned to kill them---internet searches--household weapons/chloroform---I don't think that was for Caylee---telling Amy she was goin to get the house. Bet CA said she would put the house in KC's name so GA wouldn't get it. That right there probably was the beginning of the plan. How could they sleep and feel safe if she got out and moved back in with them. CA knows by now that's what would happen.

I think they are doing the media tour, thinking they can fix their own image for their new foundation. I hope they get jail/prison time for what they have done.

There is a very simple reason that the A's talk so much.

They keep on talking so that they don't have to listen.

It's a classic coping mechanism for people who have secrets to hide, who have flaws they can't face, who are desperate to control the chaos (both without and within). They are frantically trying to quiet that nagging little voice in your head (you know the one that tells them Casey did it). They are trying to drown out that little voice.

It is also the "steam roller" technique. Defeat the other person by simply overwhelming them with noise. Talk louder, longer and faster than the other person and eventually you will win by wearing them out.

Many of Casey's friends have specifically pointed out how much she talks and we can see that for ourselves in the interviews. You can clearly see that both she and Cindy don't even seem to hear the questions they are being asked. They will often acknowledge unpleasant information (facts that contradict their position) with an "uh-huh" (Cindy) or an "Oh I know" (Casey) and then proceed to go directly back to whatever yarn they were spinning at the time.

Cindy put it best when she said "Just because it is said doesn't mean it means anything". So sadly true with the A's.

This is brilliantly stated. I couldn't agree more. You captured CA's personality perfectly and when you add blatant narcissism to the pile,
I can't imagine how anyone could live with her. GA is the biggest doormat I've ever seen so it makes sense that someone like him could allow her to "steamroll" all over him. I believe that it is her narcissism and need to control to that is perpetuating all the TV appearances. GA has no say in anything so he goes along with it.

I was thinking about Shirley today. I wonder what she has to say to her daughter Cindy by now. I'm just really curious (given the dynamics of their family) how they are filling their mother/daughter conversations these days.

Well, remember what we've all heard about narcissists on this forum; they don't care if it's negative or positive attention so long as the kleig lights are pointed square at them.

When you have an excellent persecution complex and an ability to think you are the only rational being in the universe, it really doesn't matter what the public thinks; it's what YOU think that counts. Cindy is living large as long as she has an audience and she's on the monitor.

ITA - they feed off the storm.

I was thinking about Shirley today. I wonder what she has to say to her daughter Cindy by now. I'm just really curious (given the dynamics of their family) how they are filling their mother/daughter conversations these days.

From what I know about families like this I am sure that Shirley avoids conversations on any "touchy" subject. I'm sure their chats are very inane, very boring and very normal seeming. I think that the Cindy/Casey relationship is mirriored to a lesser degree in the Cindy/Shirley relationship.

I'll bet if her brother and father could speak up they would say that Cindy "got away with murder" growing up. (Sorry for the pun!) Cindy was spoiled, Cindy acted like the family revolved around her etc.

The pathology begins with Cindy IMHO. I think Shirley probably had to deal with a daughter she didn't know how to handle.

This is brilliantly stated. I couldn't agree more. You captured CA's personality perfectly and when you add blatant narcissism to the pile,
I can't imagine how anyone could live with her. GA is the biggest doormat I've ever seen so it makes sense that someone like him could allow her to "steamroll" all over him. I believe that it is her narcissism and need to control to that is perpetuating all the TV appearances. GA has no say in anything so he goes along with it.

Thanks. :blushing:

I know what you are saying about George and that is certainly the opinion of lots of people on the board.

My own opinion is that George is not a doormat at all. If George comes off as a helpless man it is because he has deliberately cultivated that position. In fact, he is a deeply lazy man who has sold his soul to the devil. He traded away the right to express his own opinions by choosing to team up with a woman who allows him to behave like a spoiled child. He gets to be unemployed, gamble away their savings (or otherwise lose all the family money - I don't buy the gambling) and be totally useless as a parental partner and essentially have a personal responsibility free life. He lies to his wife (by his own admission) and those lies btw are ones calculated to make himself appear less culpable. Just as much as Cindy is getting the feeling of power and control she craves George is getting the freedom to not grow up. He married himself a malignant mommy.

Casey learned so many of George's behaviors.

In fact I believe that Casey gets most of her explosive rage from George. Cindy's anger comes out as more of the slow, constant, poison drip. George threatens, bullies, explodes and gets physical.

If you combine Cindy and George you get a Casey.

Going back to the tv appearances - I've never seen anyone with as many tics and tells as George. His grimaces, that weird smile, the eye fluttering, the constant coffee cup touching, the inability to look anyone in the eye...The difference between George and Cindy is that George has a harder time denying to himself what he knows to be true. George is not as delusional as Cindy. George knows he is lying. Cindy believes her own BS half the time. He also is not as quick on his feet as Cindy. So George accidentally says true things whereas Cindy only says true things when she has talked herself into a circle.

All just my opinion of course!

Sdavidson11,
Thank you so much for sharing your time of terror with us. I am thankful that you have come through your horrible ordeal to emerge such a strong and honest person.

Your statement, "Having been through a tragedy of my own and still reliving it many years later I can tell you for certain that the facts and your memory don't change," rings loud and true with me. Our family was involved in the Air Force Academy rape scandal and I can tell you that when I testified to the congressional commission several years after the assault (re the effects on our daughter), my memory and story did not change!!! The truth doesn't have to change.

The Anthony family does not understand the concept of truth so they keep trying out different stories that they think might best substitute for it. I can't even imagine how long they will all continue to flounder.

Thanks. :blushing:

I know what you are saying about George and that is certainly the opinion of lots of people on the board.

My own opinion is that George is not a doormat at all. If George comes off as a helpless man it is because he has deliberately cultivated that position. In fact, he is a deeply lazy man who has sold his soul to the devil. He traded away the right to express his own opinions by choosing to team up with a woman who allows him to behave like a spoiled child. He gets to be unemployed, gamble away their savings (or otherwise lose all the family money - I don't buy the gambling) and be totally useless as a parental partner and essentially have a personal responsibility free life. He lies to his wife (by his own admission) and those lies btw are ones calculated to make himself appear less culpable. Just as much as Cindy is getting the feeling of power and control she craves George is getting the freedom to not grow up. He married himself a malignant mommy.

Casey learned so many of George's behaviors.

In fact I believe that Casey gets most of her explosive rage from George. Cindy's anger comes out as more of the slow, constant, poison drip. George threatens, bullies, explodes and gets physical.

If you combine Cindy and George you get a Casey.

Going back to the tv appearances - I've never seen anyone with as many tics and tells as George. His grimaces, that weird smile, the eye fluttering, the constant coffee cup touching, the inability to look anyone in the eye...The difference between George and Cindy is that George has a harder time denying to himself what he knows to be true. George is not as delusional as Cindy. George knows he is lying. Cindy believes her own BS half the time. He also is not as quick on his feet as Cindy. So George accidentally says true things whereas Cindy only says true things when she has talked herself into a circle.

All just my opinion of course!

I agree with your opinion wholeheartedly!!! You hit the nail on the head. May God forgive George, Cindy and Casey, because I can't... Good post!!

Cindy has the personality of a serial killer, George is a total tool and I am insulted by the way they think the viewing public (or bloggers) are a bunch of idiots and will buy into their propoganda. They need to stay home and shut the he** up and get ready for their murderous daughters upcoming trial. Another thing it is digusting the way they are implying that "some other human entity" is responsible for Caylees' death and we all know who they are referring to, that is truly sorry, Cindy should be ashamed of herself to throw an innocent person under the bus. That is just plain disgusting. Karma, Cindy Karma.

And to answer the poster's question No their television appearances will not help their cause, IMO, I think it is hurting their daughter's case and alienating any shred of sympathy that was left, if at all.

:woohoo: Missy, you give new meaning to Cutting to the Chase..........Great Post!:) To think they have the gall to ask for money from well meaning people...........and the arrogance to think they'd have any insight of value to give to people in the midst of a crisis just stuns me.............:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname