Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow...unreal...woman has same haircut as ica, THAT IS ABOUT IT!

That crazy woman should have known better..like the real Casey is ever going to work.

Wow, way to go Oklahoma! So proud to live here. I mean, I wouldn't want Casey here, but I wouldn't go stalking lookalikes either. Sheesh. That's all we need are crazies popping up here. Some of the politicians here are bad enough.

At least maybe if Casey hears about this, she won't come here. Gah, two more days and she's out. I've been so hurt I couldn't post for awhile. At least everyone and their brother are suing her, and that makes me smile. I still wonder who is going to bankroll her for the rest of her life because we all know she's not going to work and settle down. That's just too honest and forthright for her.

IMO, all of this legal wrangling and avoidance of depositions is just going to stir the hornet's nest even more.

Why did this woman not pay attention to the News? She would have known KC was still in jail anyway.

That is so crazy. What happens when the real Casey Anthony gets out and people find her? This is just nuts. People have lost their dang minds.

I dont believe this woman at all. In fact its people who are seeking attention from this case that scare me more than anyone. Yeah, justice for Caylee goes and means you kill her mom, like its ok for someone to take that into their hands and kill, but Casey has to die for it. If she was attacked I hardly doubt it had anything to do with Casey.

How warped.

I dont believe this woman at all. In fact its people who are seeking attention from this case that scare me more than anyone. Yeah, justice for Caylee goes and means you kill her mom, like its ok for someone to take that into their hands and kill, but Casey has to die for it. If she was attacked I hardly doubt it had anything to do with Casey.How warped.

bbm, why is the woman who was attacked "warped"? i don't see that at all

HLN interview

The crazy rammed into this woman's car causing it to flip and roll over twice. She was raving about this "look alike" killing babies and getting away with it. The police were there and think she was on drugs.

That's pretty abominable; no one has the right to act out on those kinds of impulses -even if they're directed at the actual perp. Never!

However that being said, and being a firm believer in Karma, should the murderess imbibe too much in celebration of putting one over on a jury of blind mice and end up overshooting a river's guardrail.. well heck, I sure wouldn't be shedding any tears.

The lady who did it was definitely not in her right mind. All it takes is an unstable mental issue and/or some kind of substance abuse to get your crazy wheels turning, causing something a completely sane person would not do... or at least I hope not.

Then you have the large, black man in PA who was getting harassed... and he and 2 of his kids are ALL named Casey Anthony -- reminds me of George Foreman, lol.

I dont believe this woman at all. In fact its people who are seeking attention from this case that scare me more than anyone. Yeah, justice for Caylee goes and means you kill her mom, like its ok for someone to take that into their hands and kill, but Casey has to die for it. If she was attacked I hardly doubt it had anything to do with Casey.

How warped.

So the victim is the crazy one? :waitasec:

Obviously, this woman is disturbed. That is the problem with anything ever said in the media, that a deranged person will get an idea from it and do something crazy.

There is a gray line between responsible or non-negligent media and irresponsible, inciting media. I don't think the content of the shows is that bad (aside from maybe Nancy), but perhaps it's the non-stop 24-7 focus on Casey that is a bit much.

ITA that there is a gray line between responsible and irresponsible media.
This story shows that KC's lawyers have a legitimate reason for not wanting to parade her out in public at depositions.

For all the people named Casey Anthony, and all her look a likes, I hope no unstable person does anything to harm them. People have a right to be angry, but no one has a right to harm another person because that person looks like KC or has the same name.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

Good heavens, This is silliness.. Like Casey Anthony had time to get out, and go to oklahoma and get her self a job working nights at a FIESTA mart! Jeee.. some people need to THINK FIRST!

Some people are nuts!

In the early 70's I walked into a mom and pops 7/11 type place with a friend who looked more like Roseanne Barr than Roseanne Barr. The lady behind the counter started yelling that Patty Duke was in the store. Why she thought my friend was Patty Duke, I will never know. This was in the mid-west. Go figger!

Some people are nuts!

Crazy people! this woman doesn't even look like KC.

I didn't think so either until they showed a clip of the woman walking from a distance and while her face doesn't look much like her the hair (the style and color of Casey's about the time of Caylee's murder) and her body shape look very much like her.

How warped.

What?!

I have no doubt there are disturbed people in this world who act out inappropriately. But to insinuate that this victim is claiming anthing other than what truly happened in order to garner attention for herself is just plain nuts.

Wow! SMH

Horrible ... I do hope everyone, especially the media, quits feeding this hate frenzy and seeking revenge. NG was way over the top on this case and just in general too much coverage. If they had to have so much coverage, at least they should have stuck to the facts and reason instead of constantly promoting so much sensationalism for ratings.

How warped.

Did you not read the article?? She is clearly not making this up to garner attention. The police arrested the person responsible and she was ranting like the lunatic she obviously is. The victim did nothing to provoke her except by sharing a resemblance to Casey. Sad.

This foreshadows what is going to happen to the real KC when she is released from jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther