Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think this woman looks that much like Casey. I feel really bad for her being attacked like that. I still think Casey is safer in jail or prison than on the streets. She can change her appearance but someone is going to leak the information as to who she really is and the nuts are going to come after her. Casey is the most hated woman in america right now.

In Oklahoma-- what's going to happen in Orlando? In other Florida locales? No more protective custody for you, KC.

Wow! Its uncanny that she has a small child named Caylee. That name doesnt seem to be that common. I bet anything she overheard her talking about her daughter by name and it got her crazy wheels to turning! Glad she was O.K.
Look out, KC, They're waiting for you!
Ahhhhhh...nevermind.

There are several spelling variations of the name, and it is fairly common around here. Same pronunciation, different ways to spell it.

I dont believe this woman at all. In fact its people who are seeking attention from this case that scare me more than anyone. Yeah, justice for Caylee goes and means you kill her mom, like its ok for someone to take that into their hands and kill, but Casey has to die for it. If she was attacked I hardly doubt it had anything to do with Casey.

How warped.

I believe her, there are so many nutcases out there who are just crazy enough to do something like this. Look how many threats there have been towards the jurors. Read some of the posts all over the net... there are veiled threats everywhere regarding Casey and her family. I wouldn't be surprised if the judge hasn't gotten a few threats.
People are insane... and this attacker was apparently on drugs. Drug-crazed people will do anything. There is so much anger and hostility out there, it's scary.

Horrible ... I do hope everyone, especially the media, quits feeding this hate frenzy and seeking revenge. NG was way over the top on this case and just in general too much coverage. If they had to have so much coverage, at least they should have stuck to the facts and reason instead of constantly promoting so much sensationalism for ratings.

You got that right. HLN has been non-stop with their coverage, and have their tent set up right across from the courthouse. They've been saying every few minutes that she will leave the jail Sun. and that they will broadcast it the minute she is released. I guarantee you they have reporters stationed at every exit from the jail with walkie-talkies, and the second she is out, they will be swarming like flies to get a camera shot. Their will be out in front and when they see the reporters running in one direction, they will follow them and it will be a full blown riot! They are instigating this hatred and violence.
ANYTHING for ratings. It's ridiculous and it's insane.

^I agree.. anything for ratings. Sickening. (they practically ask the neighbor's cousin who visited (the neighbor) and saw the anythony's walking into their house once to appear - so ridiculous). (NOT saying this happened, just that they will ask anyone on their shows)

She is doooooooomed. I agree there's too much coverage (still -oy) but I was pleased to see, this morning, that TruTv is going to start showing a new Trial (next week I think).

You got that right. HLN has been non-stop with their coverage, and have their tent set up right across from the courthouse. They've been saying every few minutes that she will leave the jail Sun. and that they will broadcast it the minute she is released. I guarantee you they have reporters stationed at every exit from the jail with walkie-talkies, and the second she is out, they will be swarming like flies to get a camera shot. Their will be out in front and when they see the reporters running in one direction, they will follow them and it will be a full blown riot! They are instigating this hatred and violence.
ANYTHING for ratings. It's ridiculous and it's insane.

Agree, totally ... and, unfortunately the viewers are clamoring for more more more. There are so many cases out there getting no attention. Sad. That tells me too many people are caught up in the spectacle and loving to hate someone.

In Oklahoma-- what's going to happen in Orlando? In other Florida locales? No more protective custody for you, KC.

:waitasec: So, you aren't saying anything about the woman who was attacked and, let me read between the lines, you are hoping the lack of protective custody means (please fill in the blank).

:waitasec: So, you aren't saying anything about the woman who was attacked and, let me read between the lines, you are hoping the lack of protective custody means (please fill in the blank).

I didn't see anything in Quiche's post that indicated he/she was hoping for anything. JMO.

I bet there are a lot of people out there who think they can kill Casey, and they won't receive any jail time, and they will become a national hero.

I bet there are a lot of people out there who think they can kill Casey, and they won't receive any jail time, and they will become a national hero.

I think you're right. I said before that there is a reason the verdict went the way it did. As upsetting as it is, I think the outside is going to be far worse for her than jail would have been. I'm not wishing that anyone harm her, but at the same time, I do not believe she deserves a moments peace or to be able to take shopping trips to Target when she feels like it.

I think Casey does not like to be controlled and even out of jail, someone is going to have to dictate her every move for her own safety. She is going to hate it. She is not going to be "free" by any means, she's still going to be in a prison, only maybe it will be worse because she can see and smell the outside world but she won't be able to taste it. She'll have to live her life in complete fear, all of the time. I don't think any of us will ever forget, not as long as justice remains undone.

I don't think, personally, that the woman looks that much like ICA. It does prove, IMO, that there are some real crazies out there that have no impulse control and will take matters in their own hands if given half a chance.

Unbelievable!! What I find to be strangest of all and really downright ironic is that Sammay's(FCA look-alike) daughter's name was not only Caylee, but was spelled Cay-lee.. Which as we know is purely derived from Casey and Lee's names combined!! So for this woman's child's name to have this fairly unique spelling.. Well.. That In and of itself is one strange coincidence.. But what I was saying was strangest of all was that this woman who committed this assault on Sammay strictly did it because she felt she looked like (FCA), in the article it even says that Shirley(perp) said to Sammay, "you look like Casey Anthony!".. To which Sammay responded.."ok.." Shirley, from what I understand(reading several articles and watching the videos)HAD NO IDEA WHATSOEVER THAT THIS LOOK-ALIKE HAD A DAUGHTER NAMED CAYLEE!!*

The child was not present, nor spoken about to or around Shirley.. So, can you only imagine if she somehow had learned that this woman she was fixated on as FCA, also had a young daughter named, C-A-Y-L-E-E!!!! I truly fear that the coincidence of that magnitude would have further fueled this attack and truly might have been what sent her waaaaaaay over the edge, as in continued the attack once the victims car had flipped.. So, I am extremely thankful that this seemingly chance circumstance of crossing paths with a possibly mentally handicapped as well as under the influence of drugs woman did not occur when Sammay's little girl, Caylee was with her..

Could u just imagine what could have happened if this <unusual person> were to have seen a young daughter, and heard her called, Caylee??!!?

Scary but yet somehow very ironic in certain ways.. I guess it truly is nothing more than coincidence, especially about her name and it's spelling.. But downright spooky and eery.. Given that Shirley did not even know or have the info about the daughter and her name...

Wild,wild, and more wild!!! Casey, doesn't have really even the slightest idea of just how ultra inflammatory just speaking her name is across this entire nation.. She hasn't a clue at just how truly hated and despised that she is in the eyes of the world at this present time.. She's been in "Casey's*
WORLD of all things phony, fake, and fabricated".. And I have a strong intuition she is about to get a punch to the gut that will shake her foundation(not literally physically punched by someone).. But rather quite similar to what many of us felt about 10 days ago when Justice For Caylee went out the window with Casey's being exonerated.. I still have yet to regain my breath from that 2punch gut assault I received outta the clear blue..

I hope Casey senses, feels, and cannot escape the sheer hatred and despise that is felt for her.. I hope she feels as if she wants to literally crawl out of her own skin.. I want her to feel ALL OF THESE THINGS AND TO NOT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE IT OR THEM!!! I want her to feel shame and embarrassment and to hang her head in that shame!! I wish these things upon for every day of her time left her on this earth.. I wish her no peace, no joy, and left with a hole and pit of emptiness that can never be filled, can never be repaired.. I pray that every waking hour and every night when her eyes close that her daughter's face, and her daughter's loud pleas for her life to,"please mommy let me live!!!!".. I hope resonates within the walls of blackness of Casey's mind.. I hope it never ceases..

I wish no physical harm to Casey Anthony.. That solves, nor repairs anything whatsoever and to whomever it is that would physically harm her as a way of seeking revenge is truly only harming themselves(not to mention receiving some jail time.. Most likely more than Casey got for murder).. It would solve nor benefit anyone, but Casey.. It unfortunately would yield sympathy in Casey's direction.. So I pray no physical harm comes to her..

But rather as I described ^above^ I pray that the prison and the punishment all be within the walls of Casey's very own mind.. What I described ^above^ is true punishment for an all self consumed narcissist as Casey..

She hasn't a clue of what she is stepping into with her "freedom" from jail..

Welcome to the world, Casey!!!

I hope the media backs off the mob frenzy that they've created. NG has already led to someone committing suicide on another case, therefore, I would think that she and HLN would be careful with their actions. Obviously not b/c the more they feed the mob the better their story (e.g. someone getting killed, maimed and hurt; a member of the Anthony family attacked). Of course they'll claim they were just reporting. Lies. The medias main interest is ratings which leads to financial gain.

I dont believe this woman at all. In fact its people who are seeking attention from this case that scare me more than anyone. Yeah, justice for Caylee goes and means you kill her mom, like its ok for someone to take that into their hands and kill, but Casey has to die for it. If she was attacked I hardly doubt it had anything to do with Casey.

How warped.

Did you see the picture of both of their vehicles damaged from the link in the first post? I'm not seeing how this woman was seeking attention and wonder if you could clarify why you don't believe her? TIA.

Melinda Duckett committed suicide in a closet in her grandparents home NOT BECAUSE OF NANCY GRACE, but rather more likely because she was directly involved with her baby, Trent being "disappeared" AKA most likely dead IMO(some may still believe him to be alive but MoO is unfortunately he is NOT)... Either way it is Melinda Duckett who committed whatever crime it is(murder, abduction, negligent homicide, etc, etc)... Melinda was very much. "Casey Anthony TYPE".. With some severe issues just as many believe Casey has her severe issues.. Nancy Grace didn't have any role
In Melinda Duckett cowardly walking into a closet and killing herself, leaving her poor grandparents to discover her.. Even in her suicide note it was extremely obvious of the type issues that I am speaking about(again very similar to FCA)..

Trent Duckett is gone because of his mother, Melinda Duckett's actions/behaviors.. And Melinda Duckett is gone because of Melinda Duckett's actions/behaviors..

As much as NG's overly dramatic snoot factor is irritating and on more than one occasion snark has been the bulk of her argument with the other THs.. As much as all of that IMO is true and irritating.. She, however is in no way whatsoever responsible in even the slightest for why Melinda Duckett committed suicide and no longer is here on this earth..

No one is responsible for that entire tragedy except Melinda Duckett, herself..

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Someone tried to kill this woman because she looks like #CaseyAnthony I talk to her tonight 6pm

Melinda Duckett committed suicide in a closet in her grandparents home NOT BECAUSE OF NANCY GRACE, but rather more likely because she was directly involved with her baby, Trent being "disappeared" AKA most likely dead IMO(some may still believe him to be alive but MoO is unfortunately he is NOT)... Either way it is Melinda Duckett who committed whatever crime it is(murder, abduction, negligent homicide, etc, etc)... Melinda was very much. "Casey Anthony TYPE".. With some severe issues just as many believe Casey has her severe issues.. Nancy Grace didn't have any role
In Melinda Duckett cowardly walking into a closet and killing herself, leaving her poor grandparents to discover her.. Even in her suicide note it was extremely obvious of the type issues that I am speaking about(again very similar to FCA)..

Trent Duckett is gone because of his mother, Melinda Duckett's actions/behaviors.. And Melinda Duckett is gone because of Melinda Duckett's actions/behaviors..

As much as NG's overly dramatic snoot factor is irritating and on more than one occasion snark has been the bulk of her argument with the other THs.. As much as all of that IMO is true and irritating.. She, however is in no way whatsoever responsible in even the slightest for why Melinda Duckett committed suicide and no longer is here on this earth..

I think what NG did was totally unethical, but this thread and forum are not about Melinda Duckett. The woman is dead. Nancy should be responsible for what she does and says on her shows. She isn't, whether that is about Melinda Duckett, Casey Anthony, the jurors in this case, or Elizabeth Smart. She had absolutely no respect for Elizabeth and their agreement when she went on her show.

http://www.parentdish.com/2006/07/21/elizabeth-smart-tells-off-nancy-grace/

How many think this is ok? Funny? Wish it would happen, they just wouldn't do it?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-15-casey-anthony_n.htm

Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

And NG hounded her continually until she did it. NG also used the interviews to score ratings. This is all about money and ratings and will continue to be about money and ratings for these supposed 'reporters'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.