woman claims Karr confessed to her 5 years ago

I dont have sound hooked up just yet, my speakers are not here.....can someone break it down for me what the video says...what she says he said and what connection nate has to all of this?

tybee204 said:
If the FBI recorded her conversations with Karr they probably determined then that his story was false. If Nate Karr was a long time Ramsey employee I am certain that would have come out. I am also certain LE and the FBI know every person that was at the Ramsey Christmas party and I dont believe for a minute the Karr's were there. They both would have been under the umbrella of suspicion from day one.

maybe it's not Nate Karr. He might have another brother. We've already heard from Nate and he doesn't seem to know too much.

tybee204 said:
If the FBI recorded her conversations with Karr they probably determined then that his story was false. If Nate Karr was a long time Ramsey employee I am certain that would have come out. I am also certain LE and the FBI know every person that was at the Ramsey Christmas party and I dont believe for a minute the Karr's were there. They both would have been under the umbrella of suspicion from day one.
I think she was speaking of the Ramsey Open House....

tybee204 said:

Edited to add : I think this Karr guy has been fantasizing about JBR's murder for years and he has gotten lost between fantasy and reality. I thinking he has been sinking into a deep well of delusion and insanity for years.

Wudge said:
(chuckle)

think24.gif
think39.gif

5 years ago. 2001. That was also the year he was busted for kiddie *advertiser censored*, thrown in the jug briefly, had his wife file for divorce and take the kids away from him and had his teaching license revoked, and the then fled the USA. Lot of stressors there. Probably enough to trigger a psychotic break on his behalf. I think this kook thinks he did kill JBR, but that's it. I think he's delusional, or as Jeffrey Fieger so bluntly put it: "C'mon! Look at him! It's a FRAUD!" Also, his father stated that his son claimed to have been questioned/investiagted re the JBR case back then (?) and didn't believe him. The guy's a pedophile loon.

Her recount (if accurate) of his story confirms that Karr has a knack for weaving himself into facts or theories posted on this case for years. Either that or she is getting her 15 minutes, just cuz she can. ;->

Once one crawls out of the woodwork, others of its ilk are sure to follow.

Interesting. That hiding under the bed thing had been posited by Lou Smit in a documentary about the intruder theory a couple of years ago. He showed how the photos from that morning showed the dust ruffle askew.

Now this Shall Be The Conqueror letter from high school and it is getting more interesting.

I notice that they cut her off before she had a chance to talk about the molestation and death. Did Karr not provide information on this very important part of the story or is the media protecting us from guresome details?

At this point (without any proof of Karr's involvement), I think that Karr truly told this woman a story, using all of the details that have been out there on the internet to weave his own version of what he WISHED happened.

But I think it is interesting that the investogators knew about Karr year ago and thought nothing of it. Why are they making a big stink about him now?

Floh said:
Um, which video? there are 10 to choose from. i'm sure it's blindingly obvious to you, which vid you mean, but not me, sorry.

i would like to watch if you could give a pointer . . .

Same here, can't get the video.................DANG! I'm a MAC user with a
Safari browser, maybe that's why!

xxxoo
mama

Buzzm1 said:
Yes, I was, the woman on TV had the party happening at the Ramseys.
Wasn't she saying that JMK met JBR at their party and then came back while they were at the Whites' party?

Buzzm1 said:
Yes, I was, the woman on TV had the party happening at the Ramseys.
The Open House...where people could tour their house

jc9876 said:
Wasn't she saying that JMK met JBR at their party and then came back while they were at the Whites' party?

Yes, that is what she said. They had an Open House type thing he had been at and came back later AFTER they left.

I think he told her all that, but he could be fantasizing.

Cypros said:
SNIP

But I think it is interesting that the investogators knew about Karr year ago and thought nothing of it. Why are they making a big stink about him now?

Just a wild guess, but it could be due to his confession.

Wudge said:
Just a wild guess, but it could be due to his confession.

Do you mean his confession AFTER they tracked him down in Thailand and arrested him?? I'm saying, why are they after him NOW, when they had a taped confession by him 5 years ago? (assuming this woman is telling the truth) What is it that changed their opinion from him being a krank to possibly being the ral thing?

Shelayne said:
Interesting. That hiding under the bed thing had been posited by Lou Smit in a documentary about the intruder theory a couple of years ago. He showed how the photos from that morning showed the dust ruffle askew.

Now this Shall Be The Conqueror letter from high school and it is getting more interesting.

A monster under the bed; the worry of every child.

englishleigh said:
I just watched that...the brother worked for John Ramsey "for years"?????? His brother Nate, the one who has been interviewed on every channel?

This woman seemed weird herself but who knows?? Whoa...kinda reminds me of Skakel confessing to Martha Moxley's murder in rehab years ago and no one taking him seriously.
I went to college with a Nate Karr. Red hair. What does his brother look like??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back