WS Running Very Slow Today

So frustrating, I spend more time waiting for pages to load than I do reading/posting? Had this issue for over a week, is there a server issue Mods?

I send my time trying to reconnect to webslueths. Keep dropping out and getting the message that w/s not responding. Thought it was my tablet. But i now see so many others with problems too.

I've lost four posts today as it makes me sign in again and again. It is very slow also. Is that because it is busy?

I'm constantly having to wait and wait for the page to turn after I click something, some days are worse than others but yeah its quite annoying. I think its time for a intervention or something IDK maybe a fundraiser for some new servers or software, whatever it takes, we need an up-grade. It would be good to have the comments appear in real time like some of the more modern websites have instead of having to refresh, I can dream can't I?

To MODS:

I totally agree. I have had issues at times for a very long time now. I've tried not to complain, but it is almost unusable at times due to lack of response and locking up.

If I had to guess as a root cause, it appears to me that the website hosting server just may not have enough space, speed, or bandwidth to handle everything.

I really wish it could be looked into because I know I am not the only one as I see people complaining about the same issue all the time.

If funds are an issue, I am sure some of us would be happy to donate to help research and resolve the response/locking up issues.

Im really not trying to complain and just want to make WS a great place for everyone.

Thanks in advance for consideration.

Yes, we are aware and No, we do not need any money! Please do not ever send money to Websleuths LLC! :tyou:

Yes, we are aware and No, we do not need any money! Please do not ever send money to Websleuths LLC! :tyou:

Thanks Kimster. We know these things can take a lot of time to research. Its just nice to know it is being looked into. Thank you.

Thanks Kimster. We know these things can take a lot of time to research. Its just nice to know it is being looked into. Thank you.

You're very welcome! Yes, there's more than one person involved in the upkeep so sometimes it takes longer than we would like. When I receive more information, I'll pass it on.

If the site goes down, please keep an eye on my Twitter for updates. The downtime could mean repairs are being made. :grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back