WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all nonsense. You don't drive around for 2 hours looking for a 3yr old. Where were the other kids, what neighbors were approached and why didn't they call the police? Bet nobody knew until the cops were called.

I think everything we are hearing are bases for the excuses that are going to come out when the truth does. Temperature, no gas in car, child being loud and could not sleep.

I wonder about the dogs. Were they live scent or Cadaver dogs?
A mother checks on sick child, waits 3 hours to return to check again?
I must have been overprotective. Even if temp was normal I wouldnt wait 3 hours..IMO
--------------------------------------
The investigation so far has included search teams diving in nearby waters, interviews with relatives and neighbors, and a door-to-door search. That's in addition to searches conducted by volunteers. A bloodhound did detect Aliayah's scent in the vicinity of a nearby river, with a dog handler saying the girl likely had been in the area in the last three to seven days.

The whole car thing is the problem...unless you were tracking someone else in a car. You don't use a car to search for a toddler and especially not long enough and far enough to run out of gas. Do we know where she ran out of gas? This is all just so odd. I really thought she had toddled off and fell into the river on Saturday, but I think she would have been found by now, after three days of searching.

Tell me if I have this correct please?

There is an adult male living in that home?

Tell me if I have this correct please?

There is an adult male living in that home?
Yes and he went to work at 6 30 am and mom went back to bed then and 9yr old daughter who was sleeping with Aliayah got in bed with mom.

Again...driving around to do what? If my 3 year old was missing, I'm not going to drive a quarter mile to town to see if she perhaps was window shopping or decided to buy a Pepsi. If i didn't call 911 because of the fear of LE I'd be knocking on doors nearby hysterical to see if she was there or had been seen. This is ridiculous. I WOULD drive to find a good spot to dispose of the evidence. I'm sure LE knows its BS too and I hope they can break someone to tell the truth.
Good God this is so reminiscent of another case that didn't turn out well at all. Let's hope the guilty in THIS case gets jail time!!!

The whole car thing is the problem...unless you were tracking someone else in a car. You don't use a car to search for a toddler and especially not long enough and far enough to run out of gas. Do we know where she ran out of gas? This is all just so odd. I really thought she had toddled off and fell into the river on Saturday, but I think she would have been found by now, after three days of searching.
And certainly not before calling 911. I hate to jump the gun on blaming the parents when a child goes missing, but this latest detail is troublesome, to say the least.

I wonder about the dogs. Were they live scent or Cadaver dogs?
A mother checks on sick child, waits 3 hours to return to check again?
I must have been overprotective. Even if temp was normal I wouldnt wait 3 hours..IMO

There has been tracking bloodhounds and cadaver dogs both

:sigh: :(

Well...

This probably isn't going to end well then.

Thanks for letting me know. :(

Again...driving around to do what? If my 3 year old was missing, I'm not going to drive a quarter mile to town to see if she perhaps was window shopping or decided to buy a Pepsi. If i didn't call 911 because of the fear of LE I'd be knocking on doors nearby hysterical to see if she was there or had been seen. This is ridiculous. I WOULD drive to find a good spot to dispose of the evidence. I'm sure LE knows its BS too and I hope they can break someone to tell the truth.
Good God this is so reminiscent of another case that didn't turn out well at all. Let's hope the guilty in THIS case gets jail time!!!

You said everything that was just going through my mind, right down to "surely there isn't a snowballs chance in h3ll LE is buying this BS."
What I want to know now is why the Feds haven't already been called in.

Their home is small and very full i keep thinking it would be really hard for anything to have happened to her in the home and the other kids be in the dark about it......

But then i keep thinking maybe there was a reason the 9 yr old was brought to bed with mom instead of little aliayah...
Nothing makes sense

Lewis County Girl Missing
snup-
http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621
"Christmas Day, when she was going to open up her presents, she always opens up the biggest ones first and the smallest ones for last. She was really, really proud of what she got for Christmas. I just want her back home," Wendy Swiger, Aliayah's aunt, said.

Her family says Aliayah would not wander off on her own, and family and acquaintances shared stories about a girl who loves cats and dogs, saying her smile could light up a room.

"She was a special little girl. She wouldn't go to no strangers. She was pretty close to the family, and we just want her home," Sherri Prunty, Aliayah's aunt, said.

Maybe it's nothing-but I don't like how the aunt is saying "was"!! I hope I'm wrong!!

You said everything that was just going through my mind, right down to "surely there isn't a snowballs chance in h3ll LE is buying this BS."
What I want to know now is why the Feds haven't already been called in.

I read in an article that the FBI is there

Kind of OT, but I know lots of single moms with just one child who find it hard to meet a man...geez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname