WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 hours later....its time to call the big boys.

Utter nonsense this driving around for 2 hours looking for a sick baby who got out of the house somehow and was wandering around.

It is about 1/2 hour drive to Walkersville from Weston .... just sayin .... maybe LE should take a good look around Walkersville and area.

A three year old who got sick the night before is not going to cover much ground on her own. As for driving til she ran out of gas, that could mean she didn't have much gas in the car to start with, no biggie there. Did she call the step dad during her "frantic search" or get out and knock on any doors, check local store owners to see if they had seen her?
The photos I find very troubling, not one of her smiling.

Frustrating as it may be, we cannot sleuth anyone involved involved in this situation who has not been named in MSM. This goes extra-triple-double for minors.

Please continue to post links to breaking stories about Aliayah.

Where this post falls is random.

Lewis County Girl Missing
snup-
http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621
"Christmas Day, when she was going to open up her presents, she always opens up the biggest ones first and the smallest ones for last. She was really, really proud of what she got for Christmas. I just want her back home," Wendy Swiger, Aliayah's aunt, said.

Her family says Aliayah would not wander off on her own, and family and acquaintances shared stories about a girl who loves cats and dogs, saying her smile could light up a room.

"She was a special little girl. She wouldn't go to no strangers. She was pretty close to the family, and we just want her home," Sherri Prunty, Aliayah's aunt, said.

Maybe it's nothing-but I don't like how the aunt is saying "was"!! I hope I'm wrong!!

This says FBI IS involved.. Thank God...

Where was the mom between 6:30 and 9am, at which time she discovered the child missing?

Someone needs to tell them we are not gonna fall for another Casey Anthony!

Their home is small and very full i keep thinking it would be really hard for anything to have happened to her in the home and the other kids be in the dark about it......

But then i keep thinking maybe there was a reason the 9 yr old was brought to bed with mom instead of little aliayah...
Nothing makes sense

Maybe little Aliayah wasn't there to crawl into bed with mom?

Sick the night before, too much nyquil or benadryl?? This is a very fishy fishy case. Am sure LE don't buy any of it and they are just waiting to pounce.

Kind of OT, but I know lots of single moms with just one child who find it hard to meet a man...geez...

:floorlaugh:
"raising my hand"
What am I doing wrong? Wait , I know.. I won't let criminals around my son :(

It makes one wonder who or what actually woke up the 9 year old at 6:30 am and why they were whisked off to Mommy's room. I hate to point a finger at the parents at this time, but something smells and I know I didn't step in anything.

I'm still curious as to when the last time little Aliayah was seen by someone other than her mom or stepdad...

It makes no sense at all that this mother drove around for 2 hours looking for a 2 year old! That was a wasted precious 2 hours. <modsnip>? Has she spoken or been interviewed in the media at all?

I understand she was spotted on video during her search. It could have been convenient that she knew where cameras were located. I am not buying this story at all.

Where is the bio dad?

Also, does anyone know if mom has a cell phone? If so, I would love to know if/where that phone was pinging during her 2 hour drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname