WV WV - Earnest Francis, 32, New Martinsville, 4 May 2011

i, his mother DID NOT say his wife was staying with us. I said Earnest & the kids had been staying with us. His wife lives in New Martinsville.

this was a mistake made by news reporter.

there are several other errors, but i don't have the energy physically nor mentally to go thru & pick them out & answer/correct them. if any1 has any questions i will answer as near i can, excluding anything that can't be said due to the investigation. things do not add up to us either. earnest WOULD NOT just up & take off with out letting us know he was ok. he WOULD NOT walk away from his children like that.

that being said, i do want to sincerely thank ev1 that is helping us spread the word about earnest being missing, for printing & putting out fliers, for copying his info to their facebook & asking their friends to do the same, for the donations of gas money, phone card to keep earnest's phone on, the 1's sending emails, & making ph calls on our behalf, for the prayers, for the 1's who take time out of their day to just say hey i was thinking about uing family, how r u doin, is there anything i can do. and anything else i may have forgot to mention. THANK YOU & MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

So, he took the kids to the appointments and then dropped them off at his wife's residence in New Martinsville?

Was there any follow up done with the lady who said she say Earnest leaving Hydro drive? Is she now saying it might not have been him? It will be three weeks tomorrow since he's been missing.

He is still not coming up on NamUs. Anyone know why it could be taking so long? Maybe the local police didn't confirm?

Per Earnest's face book page, a new search today of the hydro damn turned up nothing.

Did no one become alarmed on the 5th of May, when he did not come back to wherever he was staying?

Wow, this is over a month now...nothing new? :(

Earnest is now listed in Namus!

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11021/0/

There is some info there that I hadn't heard before. His estranged wife (Stephanie Francis) said while she took the 2 girls to their appointment Earnest said he was goin to the damm (hydro) to use the bath rm. She had to call him several times & he was almost late getting back for his son's appointment.

Why use the Hydro Dam bathroom? why not use the bathroom at the Dr's offfice? Seems like an odd place to go use the bathroom. Was he meeting someone? How long did the girl's appointment last? Did the wife's cell phone number show up on Earnest's phone? Was her phone checked also? This gets my hinky meter going big time.

Where was the son? With Earnest using the bathroom or with mom at the appointment?

It would be soooo much easier, faster & more acurate if ev1 would ASK ME. I have answered all questions & explained every descriptionary that i've been asked about. But if that happened, it wouldnt be so secretative and there wouldn't be all the DRAMA that way! Sooooo if someone wants to know something, just ask me. Louise Francis

It's now been 6 months since Earnest disappeared. Bumping for his 33rd birthday today.

According to the Bring Earnest Home facebook page. The children were removed from their mother's care by CPS and grandma is trying to get custody of the kids.

I am still not convinced that SF didn't have anything to do with his disappearance.

How often did the children have appointments? Were they on a regular schedule? Did both parents normally attend the appointments?
Did Earnest normally go use the bathroom at the same location when the children were at their appointments?

Earnest borrowed his brother's car that day. What arrangements were made ahead of time to get the car back to his brother?

Could someone have harmed Earnest in retialation for crimes that other family members committed? I know two of the brothers have criminal records, including the brother who lent Earnest the car.

Earnest and his wife were in the process of getting a divorce. Was there a custody battle for the children? Were the children questioned by LE?

I know that Earnest and his wife were Estranged, but SF didn't come out and ask for help finding her children's father like Earnest's family did. That' always gets my hinky meter up. Estranged or not, he is their children's father.

Body Found In Ohio River

Police recovered the body of an unidentified man from the Ohio River near Clarington Monday morning.

It was not immediately clear how the man died; the body will be sent to either Morgantown or Charleston for an autopsy, said West Virginia State Police Sgt. Josh Tomblyn.

[snip]

Locally, many people are wondering if the body found Monday morning could be that of 32-year-old Earnest Edward Francis of Sistersville who was last seen May 4, 2011, at New Martinsville's Howard Jeffers (Hydro) Drive. Francis is listed as five feet, 10 inches tall in his missing person posters. (However the more recent height estimate, see fact box on this page, is about five inches shorter than Francis' reported height.)

More: http://www.wetzelchronicle.com/page/content.detail/id/510900/Body-Found-In-Ohio-River.html?nav=5001

Body Found In Ohio River

Police recovered the body of an unidentified man from the Ohio River near Clarington Monday morning.

It was not immediately clear how the man died; the body will be sent to either Morgantown or Charleston for an autopsy, said West Virginia State Police Sgt. Josh Tomblyn.

[snip]

Locally, many people are wondering if the body found Monday morning could be that of 32-year-old Earnest Edward Francis of Sistersville who was last seen May 4, 2011, at New Martinsville's Howard Jeffers (Hydro) Drive. Francis is listed as five feet, 10 inches tall in his missing person posters. (However the more recent height estimate, see fact box on this page, is about five inches shorter than Francis' reported height.)

More: http://www.wetzelchronicle.com/page/content.detail/id/510900/Body-Found-In-Ohio-River.html?nav=5001

Article updated with:

More recent information from the medical examiner's office puts the height of the body of an unidentified man found in the Ohio River near Clarington Monday morning at five feet, four inches or five feet, five inches - not the five feet, 10 inches initially reported.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Mother issues plea for her son’s return

On the dawn of another Mother's Day, Louise Francis is issuing a plea for her son's safe return.

"I want my son to know he can always come home, no matter what," she said. "We all love him and miss him. We need him and want him to come back home to us."

One year has passed since the disappearance of 33-year-old Earnest Edward Francis, but his mother has not lost hope. "I believe my son is alive," she remarked. "I always have."

More: http://www.tylerstarnews.com/page/c...ssues-plea-for-her-son-s-return.html?nav=5008

May 4th Earnest will be missing 2 yrs! I've set up an event on FB, Prayer Vigil for Earnest Francis. I am asking all our friends to take a few moments of their day/nite to say a pray that Earnest returns home safe n sound soon. If any1 would like to join the event we'd be very gr8ful. I know some of u on here does have him in ur thots n prayers regularly, n I want to thank you!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back