WV WV - Earnest Francis, 32, New Martinsville, 4 May 2011

May 4th Earnest will be missing 2 yrs! I've set up an event on FB, Prayer Vigil for Earnest Francis. I am asking all our friends to take a few moments of their day/nite to say a pray that Earnest returns home safe n sound soon. If any1 would like to join the event we'd be very gr8ful. I know some of u on here does have him in ur thots n prayers regularly, n I want to thank you!!!

Stay strong, you are doing a wonderful job getting your son, Earnest's name out there!
If you have a second can you answer something about Earnest and the boss' car? Did the boss confirm that Earnests' assistance was requested or was that only told to his ex-wife? It might have been answered long ago but I never saw anything stating that the boss was expecting your son to show up to work on the car. I pray you and your family get some happy answers soon.

sure, np! Earnest told me he had to work on a starter for his boss. whether it was for a truck or some of the heavy equipment i don't know if he said or not, just that it was a starter... maybe other things also. he was working on a project at home n he kept asking me... 'i'll still have time to go to Larry's to work on the starter won't i? it won't take long'. n i would tell him yea. he did this up till bout time for the kids apt. n then i told him no, u got 20 min to get to the apt. u can go to Larry's after the apt.

he took the 3 oldest kids to the apt. Steph told me he went to the damm to use the bath rm while she went in with the 2 girls n her b/f waited in the waiting rm w/Nick. She said she had to call &/or text him several times n he was almost late getting back to go in w/ Nick. after the apt he told her to bring the kids back to my house n she did.

Earnest called n asked if he could use his brother's tracker longer to go to Larry's to work, n his brother said yea, he didn't need it. Earnest went n got gas, but never made it to Larry's. there is bad/no cell service where Larry's business is, so we didn't think much of Earnest not calling. when he didn't come home that nite we thot Larry had found some more jobs for him to do, or he mite be out w/some of the guys. n at that time Larry was not moving trailers so much if at all. he was prep them to be moved n settin them up.

on the 5th, we started worryin some, but Earnest told me several times not to call or bother Larry unless it was important. n we was thinkin he was out w/some guys somewhere there was no cell service. when he still didn't call or come home by the 6th i called Larry n asked for him. Larry said he had not seen him, he was pose to come on the 4th but never showed up. he said he's called him several times but he didn't return his calls, which was unusual.

after that hubby took the bike (motorcycle) n went lookin for him. that was in the morn, in the afternoon he found the tracker in the upper field at the damm. it was locked n all Earnest's personal belongings were under the seat, but not the car keys. hubby called me n told me to call the police. Landrew had to have a new key made. The police didnot take finger prints, not sure why... i think the were goin on the idea that Earnest left on his own. the police told hubby n son they could take the tracker. they left it there till they got a key made.

to answer some other Q's... no we did not have insurance on Earnest! no the other kids, nor any of us had anything to do w/his disappearance! the reason 2 of the other boys has a record is b/c the got mixed up w/under age girls... it has nothing to do w/Earnest's disappearance! the truck that 1 son drives belongs to his fiance, n she bot it w/her back pay from ssi!

was drugs involved? that could be a gr8 possibility! was he depressed? yes! he was out of work! his electric had been shut off in the winter, which he heated with! that's why hubby got him talked into coming to our house to stay. later the kids came to stay w/us also. he was having a legal prob b/c of his bull being turned out n he didn't have enuff strands of wire up for them so he was in the process of going to court over that. yes, he had worries n was depressed, but not enuff to commit suicide. but who doesn't have worries n bouts of depression. i know i sure do!!! the day he disappeared he was not showing any signs of depression... he was involved in working on the project he was doin n glad Larry had called w/some work for him.

can't remember any other concerns, so if there r any other Q's, feel free to ask. i don't take the negative Q's to heart. i watch the ID channel n i know there r ppl out there that do do the things q'd. i've never understood how a person could bring such harm to ppl, especially their own famlies... but they do. BUT WE DON'T!!! we r a very close family, n although we may get mad at each other, WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER DEEPLY!!!

i also want to thank ev1 for ur concerns, thots n prayers, they r gr8ly appreciated!!! tomarrow will be 2 yrs since Earnest disappeared, i ask that u all PLEASE say a prayer tomarrow for Earnest to return home safe n sound and very, very soon!

only a few knows what his disappearance has/is doing to us physically, mentally/emotionally, n spiritually. but we r deeply gr8ful for all the support, thots n prayers.

i'd also like to request that if any1 knows why Earnest disappeared, whether b/c he took of on his own or if met w/harm that day... PLEASE, PLEASE let us know. either call the NMPD @ 304-455-9100, 911 even if it's annonamous or me @ 304-277-7709 any time day or nite!

THANK YOU!

I know that Earnest and his wife were Estranged, but SF didn't come out and ask for help finding her children's father like Earnest's family did. That' always gets my hinky meter up. Estranged or not, he is their children's father.

She seems to be involved, IMO. Seems like she and her new boyfriend likely staged this scene to look like suicide. Wish LE would have gotten fingerprints.

The main sign to me of her likely involvement is her 'guiding' the investigation over to the dam so his car would be found, along with a lame excuse as to why it would be found there. 'To use the bathroom'? Please.

This is probably a classic story of a man (and woman) who didn't want another man around. Poetic justice that the kids were taken away, IMO.

She seems to be involved, IMO. Seems like she and her new boyfriend likely staged this scene to look like suicide. Wish LE would have gotten fingerprints.

The main sign to me of her likely involvement is her 'guiding' the investigation over to the dam so his car would be found, along with a lame excuse as to why it would be found there. 'To use the bathroom'? Please.

This is probably a classic story of a man (and woman) who didn't want another man around. Poetic justice that the kids were taken away, IMO.

concerning the statement...

it is feasable that Earnest went to the damm to use the bath rm, hubby n son found Earnest's ph # on the bath rm wall. also there were ppl living/camping there that saw Earnest there around 9 pm on the 4th. so i think it is safe to say that he was there.

also wondering why stephanie has been denied access to this page, she wants me to make comments for her, but i feel it should come from her. so please accept her.

again, i am on fb, all 3 pages r open to the public n since i got my password fixed, i'm back on here. so if u have a Q, just ask. no matter who the accusations r directed towards, it seems i'm the 1 to answer n i really don't need the added drama.

concerning the statement...

it is feasable that Earnest went to the damm to use the bath rm, hubby n son found Earnest's ph # on the bath rm wall. also there were ppl living/camping there that saw Earnest there around 9 pm on the 4th. so i think it is safe to say that he was there.

also wondering why stephanie has been denied access to this page, she wants me to make comments for her, but i feel it should come from her. so please accept her.

again, i am on fb, all 3 pages r open to the public n since i got my password fixed, i'm back on here. so if u have a Q, just ask. no matter who the accusations r directed towards, it seems i'm the 1 to answer n i really don't need the added drama.

Well, mom, my heart absolutely breaks for you! My gut was telling me exactly what you expressed- that it seems awfully suspect that he would have gone there to go to the bathroom, then go back again later to leave the car? If anything, it would make more sense that he went there on his own, when she stated, then someone else returned the car there later, knowing he had been there earlier. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I love that you have put yourself out there for all questions!!! That rarely happens and I can't believe more people haven't used the priceless resource you have offered! It has been a long time and this thread is short. You don't have teams of people fighting with you and keeping his name on people's minds--- but you are doing it! Keep up your hard work! You seem like a great mother that anyone would be lucky to have on their side.

it's been a while since i was on this page... as of today, there still has been no contact from Earnest; and although the rumors r still active, none have been proved as accurate... the 4th of Feb will make 45 months since Earnest disappeared! PLEASE if u know where Earnest is, or why he disappeared, call, text, or msg me or call Det Harris NMPD @ 304-455-9100.
I also want to THANK ev1 for their prayers, thots, posts n msg, the 1s who look for Earnest when they're out n about, n for being there for us!
My ph # has changed it's 304-652-4343, or u can msg me on FB https://www.facebook.com/weezieurgr8?ref=tn_tnmn
TY EV1! n have a BLESSED day!

Amy Dobbs let me know that they are comparing them.

TY KaylaraOwl! Earnest is registered with NAMUS, I don't know why they didn't already check on this, but thanks for doing it n thanks for posting it; otherwise I wouldn't have known that they r now checking on it. The detective can not inform us what they r working on, until it's either proven one way or the other. PLEASE if any1 knows anything, whether about why Earnest disappeared, a possible sighting, a found body/remains,or something u've reported to the PD or an organization... PLEASE contact me @ 304-652-4343, email @ froggz101@hotmail.com, or msg me on FB @ https://www.facebook.com/weezieurgr8... TY! Thanks again KayaraOwl!!

I haven't heard anything and he's not on the rule out list yet. Maybe they would tell you whether or not he has been ruled out as this uid.

To Lfrancis, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. Your dedication and love for him shines through every post you make.

I mean absolutely no disrespect, but I'm wondering if there was a possibility that Earnest was frequenting this public BR as a meeting place for casual hook ups?

You mentioned he frequented the public BR, his phone number was on the wall, and that he visited this specfic BR during a time his child had an appointment nearly causing him to be late. I have a friend who did similar things in the past and he mentioned that it was common for him to remove his valuables and lock them in his car to avoid being robbed. He mentioned that some of his friends had been targeted/set up in the past and been victims of hate crimes (not in your area).

Is it possible Earnest went there for that purpose, left with an individual he was not familiar with and then was a victim?

No disrespect or judgment at all here. I'm just wondering if this angle had been fleshed out?

To Lfrancis, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. Your dedication and love for him shines through every post you make.

I mean absolutely no disrespect, but I'm wondering if there was a possibility that Earnest was frequenting this public BR as a meeting place for casual hook ups?

You mentioned he frequented the public BR, his phone number was on the wall, and that he visited this specfic BR during a time his child had an appointment nearly causing him to be late. I have a friend who did similar things in the past and he mentioned that it was common for him to remove his valuables and lock them in his car to avoid being robbed. He mentioned that some of his friends had been targeted/set up in the past and been victims of hate crimes (not in your area).

Is it possible Earnest went there for that purpose, left with an individual he was not familiar with and then was a victim?

No disrespect or judgment at all here. I'm just wondering if this angle had been fleshed out?
When Mom mentioned his phone number on the wall, which was the first time I ever heard that, combined with the fact his mom said he was almost late to his kids appointment because he stopped to use the bathroom at the dam. Why wouldn't he have gone straight to the appointment, using the bathroom there. Then he again stops at the dam to use the bathroom and the car is located here. This information here made me think exactly what Raindancemaggie10 said. I believe he was using this bathroom as a meeting place for hook ups and was a victim of foul play. It was not that uncommon to find men's phone numbers written on bathroom walls, mainly before the internet came into play. This is how they met up with others for sexual encounters. Before the internet especially and even today there are places that gay, bisexual or closeted men would go to meet up. It can be a park, parking lot, rest area, and even bathrooms. Maybe there are no gay bars in the area or they don't want to been seen in one. Whatever the reasons are, it is high risk meeting up with strangers for a secret encounter. It is very possible Earnest was using this bathroom for such encounters. He may have met up with someone and left with them in another vehicle. I wonder if his phone number written on the br wall was in his handwriting? Also if his phone records were checked? Sadly I can find no recent updates on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back