www.ramseyfamily.com

I remember almost falling out of my chair when reading that comment by Patsy's for the first time, and my thoughts were exactly the same as yours, DeeDee. "Hey, Patsy what about the Small Foreign Faction?" According to the ransom note, there were more people involved.
In John's place, I probably would have fainted when hearing Patsy speak about the killer confiding in one person (= in him!) - oh, how Patsy gave herself away there!

What show was it where she made that statement.....I remember hearing it, and thinking the same thing. HOW would she KNOW that the killer confided in another person....unless of course...SHE was the killer...and the confidee was John. I am sure that there are some killers out there that do not confide in anybody....maybe they are a loner, they have no friends....or family. So it is not written in stone that a killer confides in ANYBODY. Patsy is just speaking of something that she knows for a fact.

It is strange though, that he refers to the killer as a male, but thinks a female wrote the ransom note. I can't find anything where PR says "he" she refers to a "killer".

It is strange though, that he refers to the killer as a male, but thinks a female wrote the ransom note. I can't find anything where PR says "he" she refers to a "killer".

That is interesting....I will do some research and see if I can find anything.

Here she says that she doesn't know if the killer was a he or a she...this is from a CNN transcipt.

RAMSEY, P: There is a killer on the loose.
RAMSEY, J: Absolutely. RAMSEY, P: I don't know who it is. I don't know if it's a he or a she. But if I were a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep -- keep your babies close to you, there's someone out there.

Advertisement/Flier (August 24, 1997)

That was great AMES AND THANK YOU.

YOUR CALL MAY HELP US

The Ramsey family investigators believe that the phraseology used in the ransom note suggests the murderer of JonBen�t Ramsey is fascinated with techno-crime movies. The murderer may have obsessively watched movies such as these and then used terminology from them. The story lines from the following movies parallel some of the circumstances of JonBen�t's murder.

[SIZE=+1]DIRTY HARRY[/SIZE]
Story Lines
  • Specified denomination of bills
  • Specified type of container for delivery of the ransom
  • The delivery of the ransom requires extreme physical exertion
  • The kidnapper employs counter-surveillance
Phrases
  • "If I even think you're being followed, the girl dies."
  • "If you talk to anyone, I don't care if it's a Pekinese pissing against a lamppost, the girl dies."
  • "... that's the end of the game. The girl dies."
  • "Now listen to me carefully."
  • "Now listen. Listen very carefully."
  • "It sounds like you had a good rest. You'll need it."
[SIZE=+1]RANSOM

[SIZE=+1]Story Lines
  • The delivery of the ransom requires extreme physical exertion
  • The child is bound with his hands placed above his head
  • Duct tape is used on the child
  • The child's parent is a wealthy businessman
Phrases
  • "Do not involve the police or the FBI. If you do, I will kill him."
  • "Do not inform the media or I will kill him."
  • "No tracking devices in the money or the cases or I will kill him."
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]SPEED[/SIZE]

Story Lines
Phrases
  • "You know that I'm on top of you. Do not attempt to grow a brain."
If you know someone who obsessively watches movies such as these, frequently quotes phrases from action movies or exhibits any of the pre- and post-crime behaviors such as:
  • Made a point to establish an alibi
  • Experienced an increase in alcohol or drug consumption
  • Experienced depression
  • Experienced conflict with a female or family member
  • Closely followed media accounts of the crime
[SIZE=+2]PLEASE CALL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2](303) 443-3535[/SIZE]
Paid for by The JonBen�t Ramsey Children's Foundation. Boulder, Colorado.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

GREAT INFORMATION AMES. THANKS SO MUCH.

Notice that ANYTIME JonBenét's name is spelled by the Ramseys...it is not the whole name...it is just JonB## or something like that...just symbols. I found this to be odd!! Why not just type JonBenet....why use symbols? Unless, of course...not only can they not bring themselves to SAY her name in public, or WRITE her name in the RN...they can't even bring themselves to TYPE it.
Ames, the reason why a square is there is because the computer language was unable to process the e with the accent mark over it.

-Tea

Ames, the reason why a square is there is because the computer language was unable to process the e with the accent mark over it.

-Tea

Thanks! LOL...duhhh...yeah, someone else explained that to me in an earlier post. :D

And the Rs or their "big guns" (lawyers and Lockheed) NEVER ONCE mentioned a "small foreign faction" again. Nor did they involve government forces (like the FBI or CIA) to investigate if there WERE such a faction.

yes,JR knew just how ridiculous that would look...can't you just see him on CNN "please help us...we've got to find that small foreign faction!" If it weren't so tragic,that would have been funny.
Soooo...I think when he made the comment about it perhaps being someone who was angry w/ him or his co.,he was referring back to the RN (that he helped Patsy write in order to frame Merrick and friends,IMO) and the 'inside job' comment he made to LA.Much more believable.
Perhaps he thought the SFF routine might be much more believable on an online message board?? :D

Yep, so Patsy said that there was only ONE killer too.

So, yes...a small foreign faction of ONE...so small, that it was really nonexistant.

Statements such as this..and then John saying that he believes that a woman wrote the RN...is just two things that make me know that they are guilty of murdering their own child.

oh yes...frame of reference...that's the real 'inside job'.

It's amazing to me that the Boulder police never zoomed in on those statements. Why not pin them down about why they thought there was only one killer; per their statements on their own web site when the ransom note stated there was a small group? Any sane person would ask that question! You don't even hear Larry King or any of the others reporters they did interviews with ask them about that.

It's amazing to me that the Boulder police never zoomed in on those statements. Why not pin them down about why they thought there was only one killer; per their statements on their own web site when the ransom note stated there was a small group? Any sane person would ask that question! You don't even hear Larry King or any of the others reporters they did interviews with ask them about that.

There were very few sane people involved in the case.

There are quite a few statements that the Rams made that the Boulder police...or anybody else....never zoomed in on. That, IMO..is a red flag...if JB had really been killed by an "intruder", the Rams would have NO reason to doubt that ransom note. John: " You know Patsy....this ransom note says that the intruder is a member of a small foreign faction, and that the other members of that small foreign faction, are watching over JonBenét, but....I would bet money on the killer being an ex-employee of Access Graphics." Patsy: " But the note says a small foreign faction, John....that would mean more than one person, and you think that it may be an ex-employee of Access Graphics?" John: "Well, maybe not...but, I don't believe that a small foreign faction had anything to do with this, I believe that it was just ONE person." Now, why would they think that, if the note said otherwise...unless the KNEW that there was no small foreign faction, and that there WAS only one killer??

There are quite a few statements that the Rams made that the Boulder police...or anybody else....never zoomed in on. That, IMO..is a red flag...if JB had really been killed by an "intruder", the Rams would have NO reason to doubt that ransom note. John: " You know Patsy....this ransom note says that the intruder is a member of a small foreign faction, and that the other members of that small foreign faction, are watching over JonBenét, but....I would bet money on the killer being an ex-employee of Access Graphics." Patsy: " But the note says a small foreign faction, John....that would mean more than one person, and you think that it may be an ex-employee of Access Graphics?" John: "Well, maybe not...but, I don't believe that a small foreign faction had anything to do with this, I believe that it was just ONE person." Now, why would they think that, if the note said otherwise...unless the KNEW that there was no small foreign faction, and that there WAS only one killer??

..and..they used the note to set one or more persons up.

..and..they used the note to set one or more persons up.

That note served several purposes...one being to throw as many people under the bus as they could....the housekeeper, the ex-employee of Access Graphics, the White's....the list goes on. Hey...I have an idea...maybe the housekeeper, the ex-employee and the Whites....were the "Small Foreign Faction"....yeah, that's it...they were ALL in on it together!!! ;)

That note served several purposes...one being to throw as many people under the bus as they could....the housekeeper, the ex-employee of Access Graphics, the White's....the list goes on. Hey...I have an idea...maybe the housekeeper, the ex-employee and the Whites....were the "Small Foreign Faction"....yeah, that's it...they were ALL in on it together!!! ;)

According to certain posters who are no longer active here, they WERE all in on it together - with John and/or Patsy going along with it every step of the way. Satanists and pagans and pedophile rings...these were a few of the R's favorite things.

According to certain posters who are no longer active here, they WERE all in on it together - with John and/or Patsy going along with it every step of the way. Satanists and pagans and pedophile rings...these were a few of the R's favorite things.

:rolleyes: Those "active posters who are no longer active here"...were driven away by OUR common sense, obviously. They had the whole neighborhood involved, didn't they?? I wonder if the milkman was involved too??

:rolleyes: Those "active posters who are no longer active here"...were driven away by OUR common sense, obviously. They had the whole neighborhood involved, didn't they?? I wonder if the milkman was involved too??

Everyone was involved Ames, EVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRYONE!

Everyone was involved Ames, EVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRYONE!

Do you ever notice how the wackos come out in droves in cases like this and if given an opening they will bring every sexual perversion into it. It is on their minds constantly, constantly. John and Patsy stage a sexual assault, hoping that everyone would look elsewhere and a good portion did.

Do you think that they had the foresight to actually have said to themselves "the wackos will run with this, we have to do it".

I don't, but John could have been smart enough to think that way. He was definitely smart enough to let Patsy call 911 and her friends. That was intentional.

LOL.yes and I think,along w the coffee making excuse,Patsy pointed out the housekeeper..I think when she got done writing it,JR said "I'll point out the former angry AG employees",and Patsy says "well,LHP asked to borrow some money,so I'll say I thought it was from her and so I picked it up".That way they had some bases covered on more than one person if things didn't pan out with just one side.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back