www.ramseyfamily.com

Do you ever notice how the wackos come out in droves in cases like this and if given an opening they will bring every sexual perversion into it. It is on their minds constantly, constantly. John and Patsy stage a sexual assault, hoping that everyone would look elsewhere and a good portion did.

Do you think that they had the foresight to actually have said to themselves "the wackos will run with this, we have to do it".

I don't, but John could have been smart enough to think that way. He was definitely smart enough to let Patsy call 911 and her friends. That was intentional.

As sick as it sounds...some of those wackos that come out in cases like this...and bring every sexual perversion into it, that they can think of....probably has a screw loose somewhere. And, probably the majority of them are males, with some sicko fantasy. They just get something sick in their minds, and they add more and more perverted things to it...like the poster on CL that said that he believed that she was tied to a water heater, and molested....yes, probably in his sicko mind, she was. No, I do not believe that they had the foresight to have said thought that the wackos would have run with it....it just goes to show what a sick, perverted world we live in. I mean, all that talk about a pedophile ring....give me a break. They are trying to make something more complicated than it really is....rage attack, and then coverup...its THAT simple. No more...no less. IMO

LOL.yes and I think,along w the coffee making excuse,Patsy pointed out the housekeeper..I think when she got done writing it,JR said "I'll point out the former angry AG employees",and Patsy says "well,LHP asked to borrow some money,so I'll say I thought it was from her and so I picked it up".That way they had some bases covered on more than one person if things didn't pan out with just one side.

You are absolutely right!! I could just imagine them sitting at the kitchen table, before Patsy wrote the RN....trying to think of people that they could pin it on.

According to certain posters who are no longer active here, they WERE all in on it together - with John and/or Patsy going along with it every step of the way. Satanists and pagans and pedophile rings...these were a few of the R's favorite things.

He He He Priceless!!.. Thought maybe I should chime in. So everyone knows I still post here for one thing and for Two This is Priceless!!:D

You are absolutely right!! I could just imagine them sitting at the kitchen table, before Patsy wrote the RN....trying to think of people that they could pin it on.

Well, the note reads, in parts, like Che Guevara's memoirs. So the killer was a far-left nutjob. Couldn't be too hard to find some of them in Boulder, right.

But other aspects scream Islamic terrorist, which is pretty far from your average anarchosydicalist. So our killer was both a Maoist/Leninist/Trotskyite AND a super right-wing religious fanatic.

See the problem here?

Now, why Islamic terror? Because people are familiar enough with it to have the right amount of misconceptions. Not only that, but John was stationed in the Phillipines, right? Well, with all the Islamic extremists there, like Abu Sayyef and what-not, it's conceivable that John would have heard about them, right? PLUS, even before 9/11, it was common knowledge that they behead people over there. AND, in December of 1996, the name Osama bin Laden was starting to become a household name, because the Khobar Tower attack was fairly recent at the time and his name was associated with it. Some people think they wrote "small foreign faction" because neither one of them knew how to spell "Osama bin Laden," "Hezbollah (Hizbullah?)," or "Yassir Arafat"

But what the IDI sometimes fails to realize is that they Rs did not necessarily think the note was finished and that was that. Like som many criminals, especially the po' ones, they were making it up as they went along. Feds aren't believing the note? Okay, say it's both real AND phony by trying, ever so obliquely, to cast suspicion on people you know, specifically, people you know cannot afford ambulance chasers like Hal Haddon, an ambulance chaser rich enough to afford his own driver. (Couldn't help myself)

Well, the note reads, in parts, like Che Guevara's memoirs. So the killer was a far-left nutjob. Couldn't be too hard to find some of them in Boulder, right.

But other aspects scream Islamic terrorist, which is pretty far from your average anarchosydicalist. So our killer was both a Maoist/Leninist/Trotskyite AND a super right-wing religious fanatic.

See the problem here?

Now, why Islamic terror? Because people are familiar enough with it to have the right amount of misconceptions. Not only that, but John was stationed in the Phillipines, right? Well, with all the Islamic extremists there, like Abu Sayyef and what-not, it's conceivable that John would have heard about them, right? PLUS, even before 9/11, it was common knowledge that they behead people over there. AND, in December of 1996, the name Osama bin Laden was starting to become a household name, because the Khobar Tower attack was fairly recent at the time and his name was associated with it. Some people think they wrote "small foreign faction" because neither one of them knew how to spell "Osama bin Laden," "Hezbollah (Hizbullah?)," or "Yassir Arafat"

But what the IDI sometimes fails to realize is that they Rs did not necessarily think the note was finished and that was that. Like som many criminals, especially the po' ones, they were making it up as they went along. Feds aren't believing the note? Okay, say it's both real AND phony by trying, ever so obliquely, to cast suspicion on people you know, specifically, people you know cannot afford ambulance chasers like Hal Haddon, an ambulance chaser rich enough to afford his own driver. (Couldn't help myself)

You are right...the very first World Trade Center bombing, was in 1993...and then we had the Oklahoma City Bombing, in 1995...not a terrorist attack, but it was originally thought to have been one, so the Rams just decided to jump on the terrorism bandwagon, and then when the investigators realized that the RN was bogus, then they decided to start pointing fingers at their friends here on US soil. Lets just throw everybody and everything that we can think of against the wall, and maybe one of them will stick.

You are right...the very first World Trade Center bombing, was in 1993...and then we had the Oklahoma City Bombing, in 1995...not a terrorist attack, but it was originally thought to have been one, so the Rams just decided to jump on the terrorism bandwagon, and then when the investigators realized that the RN was bogus, then they decided to start pointing fingers at their friends here on US soil. Lets just throw everybody and everything that we can think of against the wall, and maybe one of them will stick.

I really think they were/are evil enough to have let someone else go to the death chamber for it,too.Things like throwing all their friends under the bus as well as trying to pin it on a sickly person like Santa Bill says there is no end to what they would do,as long as it got themselves off the hook.

As far as the RN...I was reminded of something funny the other day..when my relative w/ bpd wanted to break up w/ his g/f,it wasn't enough for him to say he just didn't want to see her anymore...he told her the CIA was after him and he was going to jail ! LOL! He wanted to go out w/ a bang ! And so it is w/ Patsy and the RN...it wasn't good enough for a plain old American to have done it..noooo...must think of something more exciting ! I swear I do think she had it...ppl w/ bpd will say anything as long as,(in their own minds),they think they can get others to believe it,no matter how bizarre it sounds.

"And so it is w/ Patsy and the RN...it wasn't good enough for a plain old American to have done it..noooo...must think of something more exciting !"

My thinking exactly.

"And so it is w/ Patsy and the RN...it wasn't good enough for a plain old American to have done it..noooo...must think of something more exciting !"

My thinking exactly.

PR was over-the-top with everything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike