• No, it is not, it is reasonable to ask the family these things

Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What my lawyers (family) are saying is that the woman's NAME is sufficiently unique, PLUS her visit to the Sawgrass to have deluded people about her.

They say that the average man on the street is not required to know the details of the case, such as age, kids, and whether or not KC identified her. They say that the name and the Sawgrass are quite enough for a lawsuit, and they think she has a good chance of winning.

Then, there is also the fact that KC searched out her profile on MySpace. That shows intent.

According to posters here who seem to have extensive computer knowledge, the computer search was done AFTER Casey was questioned by LE. Why would the average man on the street, who knows the name ZFG was brought up as the kidnapper, not also know that this ZFG was CLEARED by LE? It all happened on the SAME day.

Casey named ZFG as the kidnapper, ZFG signed the guest card ZG. If Casey got the info from the guest card, how did she know to add the F?

How did hundreds of people get ZFG's cell phone number and email address?

According to posters here who seem to have extensive computer knowledge, the computer search was done AFTER Casey was questioned by LE. Why would the average man on the street, who knows the name ZFG was brought up as the kidnapper, not also know that this ZFG was CLEARED by LE? It all happened on the SAME day.

Casey named ZFG as the kidnapper, ZFG signed the guest card ZG. If Casey got the info from the guest card, how did she know to add the F?

This would be called discovery or Florida has a freedom of information act. It was in the documents released

1 Question Chilly how did LE or the rest of the world for that matter come about ever hearing the name ZFG ?

1 Question Chilly how did LE or the rest of the world for that matter come about ever hearing the name ZFG ?

Obviously LE heard it from Casey. The "rest of the world" heard it from the media, just like all of us did. I didn't pay any attention to the name because it was reported immediately that the nanny didn't exist. It wasn't until posters here, posters who knew ZFG had been cleared, started searching out every ZFG on myspace that I learned the name.

Also just keep in mind something obvious that's easy to forget...ZFG might have been down and out before any of this happened, but she was looking at the apartment at Sawgrass. Presumably, she had or was going to have real income and was trying to move into an apartment and better life for herself and her kids.

I think the fact that she waited so long to lawyer up and refused money for interviews makes it clear that her intent is not to get rich quick or get famous (hah) or anything like that. I think her motivation is GENUINE fear and stress from ACTUALLY being harassed, and she believes her rights have been violated. Don't think she's really looking to make a buck. If she wins it will shut people up about her, that's the main thing. Keep in mind the lawyer wants to get his cut too.

I did, and her name is Caylee, not ZFG.

Yes, Caylee is the victim of a killing.

AH is the victim of identity theft and fraud.

ZFG is the victim of slander.

JG is the victim of slander (by CA)

As the psychiatrist said of KC, "she leaves victim, after victim, after victim."

Because the crime against Cayle of the WORST crime doesn't
mean we should overlook the other crimes.

Now, who maligned whom? Who researched whom? Who put whose name on the criminal complaint?

With all due respect, I just watched the interview with ZFG and I don't believe she is trying to cash in on this tragedy at all. She readily admits that she didn't have a lot before this, but she also readily admits that she was happy with her life.

She had a job, she wasn't sitting around doing nothing wanting someone to take care of her and her children, and has since tried to get a job unsuccessfully thanks to being dragged into something she had nothing to do with. Think about it, with business and the economy the way it is these days everyone needs business. She worked for a cleaning company. You hire ZFG for your cleaning company with all of the media attention and all of the negativity surrounding her, are you going to risk losing potential business clients because of that, whether you think she is guilty or not, are you going to chance it? This poor woman was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was taken advantage of by a compulsive liar looking for a way out. I think she is a woman who wants to be left alone and wants her life back and the only way she has to prove herself is to seek the help of an attorney and go public. Imagine what her children get a school. Look at what she is getting from some posters here already - no one has even seen or heard from her PERSONALLY until today and already she is a money hungry person trying to profit off of little Caylee's tragedy !! I am a single mother taking care of my child too. If all of a sudden, through no fault of my own, I was accused of such horrible things and lost my job and couldn't get another one because someone lied about me, you better be darn sure right I would be fighting to clear my name and get my life back to normal somehow.

So she lived in a motel room, what was she supposed to do, take those children and live in the street? I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see that suing the Anthony's is not going to make you a rich person. Casey did say that "Zanny" had children, remember Blanchard Park, playing with Zanny and her children? Of course, this was after she had changed her story a few times, just like she changed the story about everything else. The whole point of Casey being found out to be lying is that she didn't recognize this woman as her nanny, just picked up her name somehow, obviously off the information card - same information. Remember she did have friends that lived in that complex. I feel sorry for her and I hope she does get her name cleared and if a little compensation came along with it, I say why not.

I agree.
Not only has she been defamed, and her life turned upside down....there are apparently people out there who STILL think that she is somehow involved...witness the threatening phone calls.
If the Anthonys stand to make a large sum of money from this horrible crime and tragedy - from print or film rights- it seems to me justice that some of the innocent people damaged by Casey should re recompensed for their unwanted publicity and the consequent suffering.

I feel so sorry for her,she is a struggling mother of six kids and did not deserve this. She is a victim of Casey and only Casey. I can still hear Casey saying and spelling her name to dispatch on the 911 call as to who is responsible for her daughter's disappearance.

Yes, Caylee is the victim of a killing.

AH is the victim of identity theft and fraud.

ZFG is the victim of slander.

JG is the victim of slander (by CA)

As the psychiatrist said of KC, "she leaves victim, after victim, after victim."

Because the crime against Cayle of the WORST crime doesn't
mean we should overlook the other crimes.

Now, who maligned whom? Who researched whom? Who put whose name on the criminal complaint?

CA has slandered JG???? How so?

I agree.
Not only has she been defamed, and her life turned upside down....there are apparently people out there who STILL think that she is somehow involved...witness the threatening phone calls.
If the Anthonys stand to make a large sum of money from this horrible crime and tragedy - from print or film rights- it seems to me justice that some of the innocent people damaged by Casey should re recompensed for their unwanted publicity and the consequent suffering.

Some people on THIS w/s still think ZFG took Caylee! They think KC backed off of positive ID out of fear.

If I said, Chilly Willy who posts on Websleuths did it. Then, when it started hitting the fan, I said, "No, it's ANOTHER Chilly Willy. But, then, I'm afraid to say more." And, there's no OTHER Chilly Willy...

CA has slandered JG???? How so?

Part 2 of her interview with LE. She tells LE that they need to look at JG. She says KC is afraid of JG, and JG keeps changing his story. She says KC warned her away from JG.

Finally, LE confronts her on HER changing stories, and tells her that JG does NOT have Caylee. Period.

Also just keep in mind something obvious that's easy to forget...ZFG might have been down and out before any of this happened, but she was looking at the apartment at Sawgrass. Presumably, she had or was going to have real income and was trying to move into an apartment and better life for herself and her kids.

I think the fact that she waited so long to lawyer up and refused money for interviews makes it clear that her intent is not to get rich quick or get famous (hah) or anything like that. I think her motivation is GENUINE fear and stress from ACTUALLY being harassed, and she believes her rights have been violated. Don't think she's really looking to make a buck. If she wins it will shut people up about her, that's the main thing. Keep in mind the lawyer wants to get his cut too.

My guess is that she tried to wait until is blew over. I think I read that her suit is for $15 K. That's barely a token amount, for a civil suit.

Part 2 of her interview with LE. She tells LE that they need to look at JG. She says KC is afraid of JG, and JG keeps changing his story. She says KC warned her away from JG.

Finally, LE confronts her on HER changing stories, and tells her that JG does NOT have Caylee. Period.

I see. So one thing a person should not do, when being questioned by LE about a possible crime, is mention the name of a person they think might be involved. Interesting.

I see. So one thing a person should not do, when being questioned by LE about a possible crime, is mention the name of a person they think might be involved. Interesting.

Now Chilly, there's no need to be snarky...:crazy:

Chilly I see what you're saying but people in casual conversation use the word "slander" in a non-legal sense a lot. I think it's clear if JG or his dad want a lawsuit against CA they will not really have a leg to stand on, although they probably WANT to, going by RG's stated media announcement tonight and the back and forth venom between him and Cindy. But I do think ZFG has a much stronger case (well duh she actually HAS a case, so) Anyway. :cool:

My guess is that she tried to wait until is blew over. I think I read that her suit is for $15 K. That's barely a token amount, for a civil suit.

No, the suit is for a minimum of $15 K. In Florida cases involving less than $15,000 are heard in the county courts. Cases involving $15,000 + are heard in the Circuit court.

No, The one thing a person should not do is accuse a person whom one KNOWS did not commit the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500