SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO she got into her car and drove off to meet OM. In my mind, there is little doubt of this. He would not go to her, fearing his vehicle would be seen and was able to convince her to meet him elsewhere, maybe at the landing. If he said to her what her roommate says Heather claimed, he would want to meet and talk. All JMO

JMO she got into her car and drove off to meet OM. In my mind, there is little doubt of this. He would not go to her, fearing his vehicle would be seen and was able to convince her to meet him elsewhere, maybe at the landing. If he said to her what her roommate says Heather claimed, he would want to meet and talk. All JMO

I agree.

Looking for the layout of the inside of her condo. I found something that said 1 bedroom 1 bath. Does that seem right for an end unit.

I'm not sure why someone who left his wife cares who sees his vehicle.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

Ok, so now we know that the condo where Heather moved to has a back door on a screened in patio out back of its front entrance. Correct? So this would be another fact to add to our list regarding the dynamic layout of her apartment/condo. Now to find out where the date dropped her off. Was it the front door or the back? End unit...so she could have still been dropped off at the front with easy access to the back. No? Would date be able to see her enter her apartment of she entered from behind if he dropped her off in the front.
I am just jumping off your post, but was there anything that said the date did NOT walk HE to her door? I know the words "drop off" might convey just letting someone get out of the car and head to their home alone, but it might also mean that he left HE at her front door. Thanks if anyone knows.

I'm not sure why someone who left his wife cares who sees his vehicle.

TOTALLY agree, unless he was afraid of child support and other property that his wife could get if he's the one that cheated and defaulted on the marriage. If OMM did go out to meet HE, maybe he was followed.

Is it possible the whole scenario is a set up? Can't shake that feeling.

Thank you for reposting this. This is what me really like Heather. She was so brave and honest answering those questions! I really admire her for the way she handled herself. The kids were jerks to her, and she remained steadfast. Between that and her twitter, which I find amusing, not horrible, I feel like I have a grasp on her personality. She's very intelligent, witty, strong, and pretty honest about her flaws. I think that she would have been an amazing woman. I'm sad that this bright young flame has seemingly been snuffed out.

Looking for the layout of the inside of her condo. I found something that said 1 bedroom 1 bath. Does that seem right for an end unit.

Here is a property for sale, Building11, apartment C
http://www.myrtlebeachhomesonline.com/property/1401915/

ETA: 2 bedroom
2 bath
Screen porch

End unit for that building would be 2 bedroom 2 bath

I searched the condo. Found this cached link on Bing:
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=54...lang=en-US&w=RXayssfAbW9AV_SfE2_T3Ohj5i4nMfTP

Screencap:
2vjocvk.jpg

TOTALLY agree, unless he was afraid of child support and other property that his wife could get if he's the one that cheated and defaulted on the marriage. If OMM did go out to meet HE, maybe he was followed.

Is it possible the whole scenario is a set up? Can't shake that feeling.

I've had that feeling since I first read the statement.

I found that spring me link to be just kind of silly teen stuff like *******...nothing that really tells much about her, IMO.

Thank you for reposting this. This is what me really like Heather. She was so brave and honest answering those questions! I really admire her for the way she handled herself. The kids were jerks to her, and she remained steadfast. Between that and her twitter, which I find amusing, not horrible, I feel like I have a grasp on her personality. She's very intelligent, witty, strong, and pretty honest about her flaws. I think that she would have been an amazing woman. I'm sad that this bright young flame has seemingly been snuffed out.

Exactly! I find Heather to be extremely witty. Reading some of the answers to the questions on her spring.me account were hilarious!
Yes, I, too, am sad that this bright young flame has seemingly been snuffed out.

I found that spring me link to be just kind of silly teen stuff like *******...nothing that really tells much about her, IMO.

ITA - I think about 90% of girls went through the same thing in high school. I know I did. I was blackballed and bullied M-T, and Friday I was everyone best friend because I was a cheerleader. The same exact stuff on her page was thrown in my face all the time. It's just something that girls do to other girls. I am NOT IN ANYWAY condoning this behavior! But I don't see her responses being a true indication of HE's personality. When this stuff happens, you pull up your big girl panties, put on a stone face and deal until you can remove the issue. I get the feeling she feed on the hostility a bit, whether in a negative or positive way IDK. But she continued to respond to and play with the Anon comments. That to me says she was getting something out of it - like I said, positive or negative I don't know.

Heather is a very funny girl. She seems like the dry sarcastic type of hilarious person. We have a girl in our youth group that just makes my sides hurt. One liners all the time.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member