*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint could be off in the exact time. Is the FB account for realz?

The T.V. station obtained a webshot of his facebook account. At 7:39 A.M. on April 13, 2011 he posted " You never Was you stupid *advertiser censored*"

This would have been 9 minutes after his brother said she was dragged away.

Yeah, the problem would be his attorney claiming he made that post to facebook from his computer at home. Making it impossible for him to have abducted her and still be sitting at his computer 9 minutes later.

Also, even if they prove he posted it with his cellphone, that post was in PAST tense. That means she almost has to be close to the abduction point.

Somebody could have posted it for him, using his computer. It's easy enough.

It'll prove premed if that happened though........

I'm going to try and go back and read through some of the original threads, but does anyone remember off the top of their head the details about finding her self phone and purse....also about a year ago, didn't they find her backpack???

Details of the cell phone find are murky. In one TV interview Karen said it had not been found. Then later on one of the family mentioned it had been found. Rumor has it the phone was one of the items found on/around Easter but nothing really concrete was ever said. We just know at some point it was found.

I dont think her purse was ever found. A lunch bag was found a day or so after her abduction. Initially it was called a "lunch purse" by media. Its a bag used to carry lunch. They seem common enough.

A purse was dug up by a dog last year and initially Karen said it was Holly's (I assume based on photos) but later on said it was not

The T.V. station obtained a webshot of his facebook account. At 7:39 A.M. on April 13, 2011 he posted " You never Was you stupid *advertiser censored*"

Did it have the cap W in the middle of the sentence like that? Are there any more examples of his writings around?

I'm sure LE is aware of this. I'm not going to hold Clint to that timeline. There has been a ton of info in the press that is not fact. IMO.

Anyone know the location or name of the cemetery they stopped at? wanted to see if it was on the way to his home

Details of the cell phone find are murky. In one TV interview Karen said it had not been found. Then later on one of the family mentioned it had been found. Rumor has it the phone was one of the items found on/around Easter but nothing really concrete was ever said. We just know at some point it was found.

I dont think her purse was ever found. A lunch bag was found a day or so after her abduction. Initially it was called a "lunch purse" by media. Its a bag used to carry lunch. They seem common enough.

A purse was dug up by a dog last year and initially Karen said it was Holly's (I assume based on photos) but later on said it was not

Thanks Carla Lashelle you saved me a whole lot of reading!!! I remember something about them finding the lunch bag/purse in Parsons...or something being found in Parsons.

dy6ytehe.jpg

You mean this one.

Satan wears camo. He is so brazen and emboldened by the fact that the legal system has NEVER held him accountable for ANY of his crimes.

I'm confused about 'his brother'?

The news channel 5 story is up af newschannel5.com with the title "Accused Killer : You Never Was..... I just haven't figured out h ow to copy links from my tablet :-/

The 911 calls will establish a time line. In this day and age too people know to try to post things as an alibi. It should be easy to establish when and from where any posts by ZA were made. I suppose you could assume ZA went immediately home with Holly when, in fact, he could have gone any number of places (closer?) with her.

The news channel 5 story is up af newschannel5.com with the title "Accused Killer : You Never Was..... I just haven't figured out h ow to copy links from my tablet :-/

Click share link, and then

Copy

Paste here in your post

I think....

I'm not going to put to much stock in that time at the moment. Too many variables. Clint could be wrong in the time. If there was a car waiting she could have been in the trunk. It could very well be his demented mind ( Zachs ) to say I'm in charge. OR A way to cover his arse.

Not that many people live in Parsons and it is logical to assume that, even if they were not friends, that the Bobo's knew/knew of the Adams' and vice versa. Likewise I assume they had some common friends or acquaintances. This isn't NY city and its hard to not know established families in a small town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici