SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it ever been indicated that SM was going alone to Florida? IMO, that would never happen.

What? We have some facts. I very humbly say we should stick to them... not trying to be mean.

I totally agree. I know everyone has good intentions- but could we all try a little harder not to perpetuate half-truths and misinformation? If someone asks a question and you don't know the answer, you don't have to respond. It's frustrating to have to wade through I bunch of, "I don't know, but I think..." posts. Again, all well intended, but not particularly helpful to the greater goal.

I don't understand how Tammy could have gone into a murderous rage after finding Heather called Sidney's phone. That part doesn't jive with me. I feel like Sidney was much too involved for him to be a victim of Tammy's rage. And the timing doesn't feel right with that either. He just happens to call HE right after she gets home from her date. They were more likely tailing her. I still don't understand why though. It just doesn't make sense to me.

SS, this ^ ^ ^ makes the most sense to me.

GPS shows that when the 3:17 am call took place, Heather was at home and SM cell phone was at the Moorer home. There is no way that SM would have been able to have a 4 minute conversation on his cell phone without TM knowing. NO WAY

Agree. I think for some reason TM and SM got into an argument that night, she abandoned him/made him get out of the vehicle, and that's when he made the call from a pay phone.

Heather said that she wasn't anyone tm needed to worry about ANYMORE. it's that one word that tells me Heather knew at one point she was indeed in a position to totally screw up tm marriage. so, IMO, they had serious feelings for each other...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed it but how did TM even find out that SM was having an affair with Heather in the first place? Does anyone have that information?

When the Fb drama started I left the threads until there was an arrest, so I missed a good portion of the comments. I have been trying to diligently go back but its hard to glean fact from fiction from some of the earlier information..

Thanks!

Kelly

Yes! This ^^

I would love to know that too!

See, I think this is the part that broke TM. Not only did SM have an affair and with a much younger person, but he actually liked her. It wasn't a 'fling'. It had the potential to be a lot more.

Kelly
----------------------------------------------------------
I agree. And an affair of the heart is much much more dangerous than just a physical affair, IMO.

Have we heard from floridamomma today?

I've been thinking about her and wondering how her surgery went.

Heather said that she wasn't anyone tm needed to worry about ANYMORE. it's that one word that tells me Heather knew at one point she was indeed in a position to totally screw up tm marriage. so, IMO, they had serious feelings for each other...

Right and it's that one word (anymore) that TM should have taken heed on... Because that one word will damage the M's case IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

But remember her bedroom pics? She had just moved in and everything was in disarray and she even had More to move. I know I have at least 5 bag/bookbag/purse/beach bag type bags to throw stuff into in a snap. Could one be missing and she jumped into sm's truck with it? Just a thought. The flight theory is the only lure I see Heather biting at 3am after tammy sending indecent picture texts.

You have a point!

And no, I guess I missed the bedroom pics - HE's room or the M's?

On the previous thread folks were talking about drugs that could send someone into a rage. A relative once got hooked on diet pills, and she was NOT pleasant to be around.

Don't forget: The Crime reconstruction occurred the day after they moved the Mrs to Georgetowne...because of previous threats to SM...

What do you think that means? Sorry to be dense. I have never believed she was moved due to threats on SM and LadyHawke said pretty much the same thing, but couldn't say why she was moved.

the text from SM to AC is very telling to me . I see SM being concerned for the kids as he knows TM is going off the deep end. The handcuffs and other things Tammy has done to curtail SM's extramarital doings he takes in stride. He knows he f*cked up the marriage but I have a feeling he was going to split away from TM. The no contact with Heather for over a month during which he and the family went to California but within a week after returning the SHTF puzzles me, as what could have lit TM's fuse.. I'd lke to think that on the way back from CA. SM what hinting he was going to leave but TM went berzerk [modsnip] possibly threatening to take them all down if he left. Maybe this shook SM to the point where he backtracked to get TM to calm down but TM couldn't (she has exhibited crazy behavior as shown by her grabbing the phone from SM as he was talking to the Tilted Kilt management and calling for HE to be fired as she spewed derogatory words and so many more examples of her erratic behavior) let HE exist as there could be no peace in TM's world as long as Heather was around. The picture taking and sending it to HE was TM "marking " her territory,imo. SM maybe went along because he had no choice because of TM's threats. Maybe this seems possible to me because I'm looking at it from a male's perspective who has gone through the whole extramarital affair thing (coincidentally the ages were almost identical to TM and HE at the time). I feel this guy got himself in too deep and didn't recognize TM's mental problems. I feel TM set up Heather and maybe SM but in a way to keep him in the marriage (like a blood oath). I also feel he is going to give her up even though he'll be sitting in jail for a long time himself (that might be shorten due to cooperation).

Prosecutors said the vehicle appeared to be similar to the Moorers', reports WBTW, though McCollum told Crimesider it's not clear whether the vehicle can be accurately identified.

The above was reported by station WBTW. Can the vehicle be accurately identified? I think this is where the examination by an expert comes in. Remember when the warrants for them were issued and they were arrested, this is what they said - closer examination by an expert led to the arrest warrants. My thought was they had on video something that had not been seen initially. I just wonder if that something was the identification of the M's vehicle or could it have been one of the two M's they identified driving the vehicle after enhancing the video?

Have we heard from floridamomma today?

I've been thinking about her and wondering how her surgery went.

hi! surgery is tomorrow, I'm logging off to go deal with life! it's nice to be loved :)

ETA I'm trying to log off.... new posts keep popping up!!

Does anyone know if any member of the Elvis family had reported or even recalled any suspicious activity before HE disappeared? Just wondering if TM had been physically following/stalking any of them or if she was just doing it online? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, agree, I would like to find out the movements of TM/SM after the affair was discovered. Most women DO try to catch the couple in action. I admit doing that 35 years ago when my X was cheating on me. TM had to check it out. Now where was HE living when the affair started? At parents? another room mate? and what was HE reason to move? Was it to hide from TM?
Is this why she met SM (TM) at PTL??? Full moon the night was lit up and not real dark. Did HE feel safe??? oh why did she meet him.........was SM crying and saying he needed help? Where is HEATHER???

Prosecutors said the vehicle appeared to be similar to the Moorers', reports WBTW, though McCollum told Crimesider it's not clear whether the vehicle can be accurately identified.

The above was reported by station WBTW. Can the vehicle be accurately identified? I think this is where the examination by an expert comes in. Remember when the warrants for them were issued and they were arrested, this is what they said - closer examination by an expert led to the arrest warrants. My thought was they had on video something that had not been seen initially. I just wonder if that something was the identification of the M's vehicle or could it have been one of the two M's they identified driving the vehicle after enhancing the video?

one would think the tag would be visible....

Someone mentioned trying to find a link to the One Tree Hill show since TM was an addict.
I'm now very concerned that my daughter is a OTH fan as well. She has all the seasons, has seen each episode many times, we've visited Wilmington to see the location of certain houses they use, and the river court, and we've stood around watching them shoot scenes when we stumbled upon filming by accident when we were down there.
So I'm going to enlist my daughters help to see if I give her the few details we have if she can think of a similarity to an episode of the show or some storyline. It's worth a shot. That show is filled with crazy characters and crazier storylines.
-----------------------------------------

That would be me..lol..I only bring it up because..TM seemed to live in a Hollywood mentality within her own head. I also remember in the Casey Anthony trial, during the talking all over the place..someone discovered her lies, were almost right in line within an OTH episode that involved kidnapping of a child by the nanny, almost identical as in persons description and all. She too(CA) was a OTH fanatic. I know its a crazy stretch, but just in trying to get into the mind of TM, maybe it is worth a shot? Just wondering what TM might have been exposed to, read, what ideas she may have been developing the previous days leading up to all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500