HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
The M's didn't necessarily have to be the ones that disposed of the body, maybe they had help or paid someone to do it. Just my opinioin.

yeah, $5000 will more than cover gas, food, he!!, a hotel... and being that they didn't know when LE would come knocking, they could have sent someone else to finish so that they'd both be there in case it was that first day.... or the next...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

When did LE begin watching them? I wonder if they followed them
Everywhere.

I'm curious about that, too. IMO, the only thing for sure, it wasn't before midnight or so on the 19th.

hiya guys... trying to stay caught up. recovery is rough.

iirc, deland is somewhat rural? is it close to where they were looking at land? I need to go back and read, I'm so slow though. :(

I think it is very possible, however, it could be the little girl from the Luis Toledo case if it was indeed a "little girl".

He actually said "young girl." I'm not sure whether that's the same as "little girl." It could be, or it could mean someone slightly older, even a teenager. Or it could be a mistake.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/cops-human-remains-found-in-deland/25073396?hpt=ju_bn1

Although investigators are not saying anything about who the remains may be, Jarvis said a deputy told him it appeared to be a young girl.

hiya guys... trying to stay caught up. recovery is rough.

iirc, deland is somewhat rural? is it close to where they were looking at land? I need to go back and read, I'm so slow though. :(

Well, somewhat rural at the outskirts...but it is a city and a college town (Stetson U). Certainly not as city-ish as Daytona or Orlando.

Not close to where they might have been looking for land. Weren't they looking in Clermont? That's way down near Disney. Deland is nearer Daytona than it is to Disney.
Jmo

yeah, $5000 will more than cover gas, food, he!!, a hotel... and being that they didn't know when LE would come knocking, they could have sent someone else to finish so that they'd both be there in case it was that first day.... or the next...

Hope I don't go to jail for posting this, but the family does seem somewhat clannish and protective of their "own". You can tell by the reaction to the searchers and the reporters, not that I would love a reporter knocking on my door if one of my loved ones were arrested. But, if one were to knock I highly doubt I would act so classless by shooting the bird at the cameras.

If the person (deputy?) who said "young girl" just had a glance before phoning it in, I wonder if there were traces or clothing, shoes or hair accessories? Most people, even LE, would not know how to tell if bones are make or female, IMO.

Hope I don't go to jail for posting this, but the family does seem somewhat clannish and protective of their "own". You can tell by the reaction to the searchers and the reporters, not that I would love a reporter knocking on my door if one of my loved ones were arrested. But, if one were to knock I highly doubt I would act so classless by shooting the bird at the cameras.

Also...very unlikely to trust an outsider, as in paying a "hit man" for instance IMO.

I hope it's Heather, but I truly doubt it. There are so many unknown criminals within our midst it's not even funny. I believe she was buried. And with all the IE charges on the same day of her disappearance, she might be closer than we think.

Well, somewhat rural at the outskirts...but it is a city and a college town (Stetson U). Certainly not as city-ish as Daytona or Orlando.

Not close to where they might have been looking for land. Weren't they looking in Clermont? That's way down near Disney. Deland is nearer Daytona than it is to Disney.
Jmo

Googlemaps says Clermont is about an hour from where the remains were found.

Deland appears to be directly on the route from SC to Disney or Clermont, however.

https://goo.gl/maps/aHxdp

I hope it's Heather, but I truly doubt it. There are so many unknown criminals within our midst it's not even funny. I believe she was buried. And with all the IE charges on the same day of her disappearance, she might be closer than we think.

I agree...it may be someone we have never even heard was missing. Often, this is the case.

If the person (deputy?) who said "young girl" just had a glance before phoning it in, I wonder if there were traces or clothing, shoes or hair accessories? Most people, even LE, would not know how to tell if bones are make or female, IMO.

That's a good point.

I had thought the deputy might have been assuming it was one of the Suarez family, but there would be no reason to assume the girl rather than the boy.

That's a good point.

I had thought the deputy might have been assuming it was one of the Suarez family, but there would be no reason to assume the girl rather than the boy.

I agree. I have heard of cases where the first responder says it looks to be one thing when in reality, it's a cow. Or dog. Or something so off base that you have to wonder if that person ever had a basic anatomy class.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

umm if the remains were skeletal seriously how did the person know if it was male or female? Both male and female can have long hair, wear a pony tail, wear similar jewelry.

umm if the remains were skeletal seriously how did the person know if it was male or female? Both male and female can have long hair, wear a pony tail, wear similar jewelry.

I was thinking if there were little,pink barrettes, little girl shoes or something like they...one might have assumed. JMO

It's been colder than usual in that area this winter.........so how long would a deceased take to be a skeleton unless a chemical was used?
My mind goes back to little Caylee Anthony always............

Doesn't the gag order only cover Heather's case? If so wouldn't the identity of the remains be safely announced as long as it's not HE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823