GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DMacky that's very nice of you to say.

I'm not so appreciated on SOME of the threads :blushing:

Always appreciated! Sometimes I do not agree with you, but respect your view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you by any chance referring to OP thread? :floorlaugh:
You are appreciated over here
:loveyou:
:seeya:

I've never seen a guilty plea such as this overturned.

I've seen a couple of do-overs, they failed.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. —A new book detailing the case of a young Louisville teen who was brutally murdered three years ago is creating controversy before its release.

Terry Zwicker, the father of victim Trey Zwicker, learned of the book Tuesday morning. He said he's already contacted lawyers and he's doing all he can to stop the book's publication.

Zwicker said he doesn't like the fact that someone is profiting off his heartbreak.

http://www.wlky.com/news/controversy-surrounds-book-on-louisville-murder-case/26316072#!UsFOr

Video shows JY in shackles and a red jumpsuit, without his little conniving sweater vest.

Haynie wants proof by Monday that Young's calls are being supervised.

The contempt of court hearing is set for Monday, the same day the Jefferson County Grand Jury will take up the intimidating a witness case against Young.

Young has pleaded not guilty to the charges against him.

He's being held at Metro Corrections on a $10,000 bond and has been appointed a public defender.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/josh-young-faces-contempt-hearing-over-phone-calls/26334018#ixzz33lMTGVEC

What's the contempt of court about?

I think it's about those jailhouse phone calls he made to his ex?girlfriend, after he assaulted her. IIRC he even tried to get other inmates to call her for him. He was probably attempting to bribe her into dropping charges, or maybe he was trying to get her to bring him his lucky "sweater vest" for his court appearances :giggle:

I think it's about those jailhouse phone calls he made to his ex?girlfriend, after he assaulted her. IIRC he even tried to get other inmates to call her for him. He was probably attempting to bribe her into dropping charges, or maybe he was trying to get her to bring him his lucky "sweater vest" for his court appearances :giggle:

Yeah I saw on their twitter pages that they were making contact despite the protective order. I wasn't aware of the phone calls though.

I believe his magic sweater vest days are over. ;)

http://www.wlky.com/news/josh-young-expected-in-court-monday/26392086#!WvgXf

Josh Young will learn Monday if he will be held in contempt of court. Young was admonished in court last week by District Judge Anne Haynie about violating her no contact order...

Young is also expected to find out Monday if he will be indicted for intimidating a participant in a legal process. That's when the grand jury takes up the case.

The 18-year-old is accused of assaulting John Michael Robertson, who testified against Young last year in his murder trial.

Claire Galofaro @clairegalofaro · 12m
Josh Young admits he called his girlfriend from jail, in defiance of no contact order. Accepts 60 day sentence for contempt of court

https://twitter.com/clairegalofaro

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2014/06/09/joshua-young-ignores-judge-calls-girlfriend-times/10253307/

In the month after that May 1 ruling, Young dialed his girlfriend’s number 184 times from the jailhouse phone, according to Louisville Metro Department of Corrections Major William Ashby. She accepted 12 times.

Ashby acknowledged that a corrections employee neglected to enter into the jail’s computer system the judge’s order that Young’s calls be supervised. He was housed in a dorm with access to a phone, unmonitored by guards.

Appreciated totally on my part. Anytime a Lawyer takes time out his daily routine to help us understand the legal stuff in these threads is highly appreciated. :)

You are exactly right Minor. He thinks he is so smart. Here is another news report where he talks about how his murder conviction should be thrown out. He knows his son cannot be charged again. He is pure evil, and so is his little spawn that sat so innocently in his little "sweater vest." I never bought that boy's innocence for one minute. Now they're both where they should be, locked away from society.

It’s a defense the prosecution said he carefully planned.

"The Commonwealth has always said he was involved. We still do. I think his goal was to have happen exactly what happened, to have his son acquitted and try to get this off his plate," Elizabeth Jones Brown, the assistant Commonwealth's Attorney said.

http://www.whas11.com/news/Josh-Gou...s-murder-conviction-thrown-out-259357481.html

JMO, and I know it is not a popular one....that JG was involved. Not physically there. He made sure of it. That doesn't mean he didn't plan it or was an accessory. He didn't plead guilty out of love for his son. His kind of sociopath doesn't love anyone. It was all a trick to get them both off. very sick family. JMO.

JMO, and I know it is not a popular one....that JG was involved. Not physically there. He made sure of it. That doesn't mean he didn't plan it or was an accessory. He didn't plead guilty out of love for his son. His kind of sociopath doesn't love anyone. It was all a trick to get them both off. very sick family. JMO.

I agree with you. He didn't do it because he loved his son. He did it because he wanted the thrill of pulling one over...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member