GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM

Maybe someone else was driving? At 100 lbs and drinking "henny" for the first time that night, maybe she passed out and was assaulted by one or two people.

Also wondering if LE can issue a search warrant for twitter accounts that are private...anyone know?

They can get a warrant for anything they need. An arrest may take a little while. They want to make sure they get this right. They wont leave anyone wiggle room.

What does it mean, her body was in disarray? I have horrible images when I hear that phrase.

One of the definitions for disarray is.. v. undress

My first thought when I read that description was that isn't a word I'd expect a witness to use in describing a body. That phrase isn't in quotation marks in the story which leads me to believe that it is the author who is paraphrasing the witnesses statement. Disarray in this case could mean she was found only wearing flip-flops or missing some of her clothing.

You would think LE would know about this site...right???? You would also think they know about her route, and the cameras...right??? God I hope so.

I haven't seen any time frames from the alleged people to see her, anyone else think of the possibility someone may have tweeted from her phone?

Is it safe to say that there is a strong possibility that someone else was with her on the ride home? I throw this out there since she did not take the same route home as she did going to Shirley. I know I said in an earlier post that since she was tweeting about being followed, I thought she was alone in the car since IMO you wouldn't say those things if they were right next to you, but now I am not so sure. SG taking a different route home makes me think maybe she was dropping someone off. So confusing. I am quite sure at this point LE knows from the friends who, if anybody, she left to go home with. I still do not get the feeling at all that she was afraid or panicking. She seems more annoyed than anything about it.

The flip flops really bother me.
I have to wonder if Sarah walked into the woods willing. Just throwing this out there, & with Medford's reputation, could this have been a drug hangout for young people?

The flip flops seem odd but they could be more like sandals though, just worded or described poorly. Sometimes it makes all the difference on whether or not the reporter is male or female when describing certain aspects of a case. Attention to detail is different by a long shot.

I like the theory that she wasn't actually driving, but a passenger instead - which is why her tweets were wrote out well and no misspelled words. Hell, I don't even have to be tipsy to misspell if I'm in a hurry.

I do not think her tweet about being followed was about being followed in real life, like right at that moment by car etc. She was referencing about people following her online, the journey part is what does tend to throw that off though. If someone, let's say a male .. was driving her car and she was the passenger and let's say an ex-girlfriend or a jilted ex of hers were to follow .. I could see her taking the time to write out that tweet. Obviously she wouldn't have to worry about speeding away.

The issue I have with the being followed in real life theory is that she was going from
The party to drop off 1 person and then to her home. She literally stayed on that path and did not deter off of it. It wasn't like she was driving erratically or driving the freeway etc in attempts to take them on this so called journey. I think it was all metaphorically speaking.

One thing to keep in mind is that you can talk to text (works for facebook, twitter, KIK and tumblr). Often times it will throw in words you didn't actually say because of an accent but it's pretty accurate. If you see anything in txt speak, then you can safely assume it was actual texting. Also talk to text doesn't insert periods, commas etc - so it always reads like a run-on sentence. If it does put those in there .. someone tell me how lol.

I am a Tumblr savvy person, anyone know Sarah's Tumblr?

RSBM...

Also talk to text doesn't insert periods, commas etc - so it always reads like a run-on sentence. If it does put those in there .. someone tell me how lol.

On my iPhone, when I "talk to text", I can say a sentence then say "exclamation point". Voila! One is inserted. Same goes for when you need a comma or period, too. I haven't tried the ever-stuffy semicolon; that'd be weird in a text, lol.

Hope this helps!

IMO, it sure seems like this case is going to be a slam dunk once LE gets all of their ducks lined up in a row. (Mixed metaphor and all.)

On my iPhone, when I "talk to text", I can say a sentence then say "exclamation point". Voila! One is inserted. Same goes for when you need a comma or period, too. I haven't tried the ever-stuffy semicolon; that'd be weird in a text, lol.

Hope this helps!

IMO, it sure seems like this case is going to be a slam dunk once LE gets all of their ducks lined up in a row. (Mixed metaphor and all.)

Thank you! I knew there had to be a way but I just try and do things the hard way, all things. ;)

I really do hope someone can find Sarah's IG account as well as her Tumblr, it would be eyeopening.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zumSLSYMqZmw.kyLAVKbRd3PA

I am re-posting the map. It has come to my attention that other's weren't able to view it. I hadn't realized that was the case because no one mentioned anything in the thread about not being able to. That would explain all the request messages I received. I changed the settings in google maps, anyone with the link should be able to view it. If you still can't see it let me know.

Excuse my lack of intelligence here but what is located at the spot marked "A" on the map? :)

I used this as well..interesting to say the least..

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Login

Yes there was. I entered the names of all the case players. I received two cases that connect to a case player. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone help me out with this please? When I typed in Sarah's name in the 'Defendant' part it came up with two cases that have arrests dated back in January? I have no idea what's going on. Can someone please point me in the right direction on this website :please:

I just figured if she had walked from the car to those woods (for what reason I don't know) that the dogs would pick up her scent, follow it from the car to the woods and find her there. Maybe I'm overestimating the conditions for the dogs to be able to do that. I know a retired police officer who retired with her bloodhound, and that dog was amazing when it comes to tracking- they can even differentiate the scent difference between identical twin babies. I don't know if Suffolk County PD has tracking dogs at their disposal though.

lucymoosey-----I am totally thinking out loud as I type--was it a cadaver dog OR an search dog? We had a long discussion on scents and scenting and confusing scents, trying to cover them up on another MPC.--for Robert Mayer.

We need our WS member and I may shoot him a message and get his thoughts.

RQBM

But...I would think that if the car was driven around the block or down the street from the point she/he/they entered the woods there would be no scent trail from the car. Thoughts? How much ground do you think they cover with the dogs? If they don't detect a scent trail, do they keep going or call it off in that area?

watergirl78----I am thinking that Sarah was killed in the car and then she was carried to the spot where she found.
The neighbors had to hear something--car driving up, doors opened and shut.
God help me--but if she was still alive she would have been screaming.

Those questioning the News12 reporting, please consider the source. Newsday and News12 are notorious for never getting the story straight.

Did a street view along Fire Road which is where her last tweet originated from. There are a few large expensive looking homes. Expensive homes might have security cameras. If any do, it could very well provide proof of someone following her perhaps even some kind of altercation.

AM with you on this Droopy---those are new houses, large with alot of property. IIRC someone in that cul de sac/court had said (News12 or CBS footage IIC) that there is alot of "activity" in those woods. I'd think that owing to that and the woods in general people have security measures.
Damn---I think someone heard something.

Is it certain that she was indeed wearing flip flops? I haven't seen anything reported by LE or the media as to what she was wearing that night. One would think that when someone goes missing you'd provide a description of what they were last seen wearing. After scouring through News12's facebook, I came across a poster asking that very question. Someone responded that she was possibly wearing a pink hoodie, dark sweat pants, pink tank top with a white tank top with an owl on it over it, leggings and a white headband. Nothing about footwear.

If this post violates the social media rule please remove.

Thats what she had on???? Sounds like the group was settling in for the night. Not exactly "party attire"---then again I am old,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard