The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM..interesting Allison bought a treadmill - yet she was out walking the streets apparently in the early hours of 2oth April- when she had limited time to do so as she had to get to a real estate conference. I know this does not prove anything and of course just because you have a treadmill doesn't mean you would never go for a walk around the streets.. but it would be alot quicker and easier to use if you are going to exercise before going to work/conference.

I think the whole treadmill story is symptomatic of the way Gered treated Allison. Allison had failed to live up to Gered's high standards and had put on weight. He's pretty porky, but that's OK; he's a man.

He nagged/teased/ridiculed Allison about her appearance including her weight. He ordered that she do something about it. He then became angry because she spent money on a treadmill to lose weight. I dread to think what he said or would have said if she didn't use the treadmill enough for his liking.

The moral of this story is that Allison could do no right.

The times the neighbours reported hearing screams were a bit all over the place. This may actually help clarify this.

In any case GBC had heard the noise and the screams from his neighbours and couldn't have slept at that special time. Otherwise he wouldn't have told his laywer about the incident.
Oh, wait - GBC had heard the tumult and thought of a nice place to later deposit Allison's phone??? Could that be?

The defence are suggesting a catalyst for Allison to commit suicide was the birth of Adam's son the day before. They can't suggest it was any fight that she had with GBC over Toni or anything else for eg as that would catch out him in lying to police. So the only very recent thing they have plucked out of the air is the new baby. No wonder Adam stayed overseas.

That has to be the dirtiest, lowest, even lower than a snake's belly thing ever to suggest for a person who is unable to speak for herself.
In all probability, even if she had six girls, Allison was probably overjoyed about the birth of a son for Adam.
The birth of any child is miracle, a wonder, a joy, a reason to celebrate, praise God and rejoice.
Somebody ought to be deeply ashamed for daring to suggest this evil idea.
Some ugly twisted convoluted logic behind this evil suggestion.
To date we have not learned anything to suggest that the murdered lady suffered with jealousy, covetousness or any green-eyed monster type afflictions.
That, IMO is so far off the mark, it is blatantly slanderous.

I think the whole treadmill story is symptomatic of the way Gered treated Allison. Allison had failed to live up to Gered's high standards and had put on weight. He's pretty porky, but that's OK; he's a man.

He nagged/teased/ridiculed Allison about her appearance including her weight. He ordered that she do something about it. He then became angry because she spent money on a treadmill to lose weight. I dread to think what he said or would have said if she didn't use the treadmill enough for his liking.

The moral of this story is that Allison could do no right.

Yep. I have no doubt much of her motivation to lose weight was fueled by his treatment of her and his nasty comments. However I just found it interesting that he had previously told the Dr SHE bought the treadmill, yet his whole story concocted about her going missing was she went walking the streets. But I agree with much of your post too, and that she'd be damned if she did and damned if she didn't!

In any case GBC had heard the noise and the screams from his neighbours and couldn't have slept at that special time. Otherwise he wouldn't have told his laywer about the incident.

He didn't go to bed until 10pm but he nor Allison heard it?

Sounds to me that GBC was actually the one who wanted a boy (common for fathers I would imagine) more so than Allison, and her "disappointment" at having another girl was actually more about worrying that GBC would be disappointed (and that he then may be disappointed in her). Sounds like she did everything she could to please him and feared disappointing him in any way....

This man is creating a horrific legacy for his girls. How can he do this to the memory of their mother!? He must have no soul. So, so sad.

Thanks again to all who helped with the tweets/updates.

Thanks to everyone for being here for Allison.

Beautiful-yellow-sunflower-on-apricot-gradient-background-heart-shaped-stickers.png

Absolutely! Thank you to all of you at WS as well!!
:loveyou:

Oh, wait - GBC had heard the tumult and thought of a nice place to later deposit Allison's phone??? Could that be?

Did he tell them though, or would they have got that information by going back and reviewing all the police statements and interviews (they'd have access, wouldn't they?)- trying to find something more to pull out of their hat?

Thanks. So behind them?

Um not sure. Does this help?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3m

Ms Apps is being questioned by the defence. She agrees her neighbours across the road back onto the Baden-Clay residence.

Um not sure. Does this help?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3m

Ms Apps is being questioned by the defence. She agrees her neighbours across the road back onto the Baden-Clay residence.

It does thanks :loveyou:

this guy is such a piece of work - for years blamed allison for all their problems, went with her to psychiatrist, psychologists, marriage counsellors whining about her 'depression' and 'dependence' causing the marital problems, all the while conducting an emotional and physical relationship with another woman and never disclosing this to any of the professionals who may have advised and treated allison differently with this knowledge.
Now we have the same excuse for a husband and human being trashing every memory her family, friends and children will have of her to save his own skin. Make no mistake, his counsel would not be following this 'suicide' line of defence without his instructions, and most of this is ancient history.

He betrayed allison in life, and now he's betraying her in death.

How can he do this to his daughters?????

this......

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s

Ms Apps says she was approached by the defence on the weekend and asked to provide a statement. #badenclay

That speaks volumes to me. Better late than never I suppose...

That has to be the dirtiest, lowest, even lower than a snake's belly thing ever to suggest for a person who is unable to speak for herself.
In all probability, even if she had six girls, Allison was probably overjoyed about the birth of a son for Adam.
The birth of any child is miracle, a wonder, a joy, a reason to celebrate, praise God and rejoice.
Somebody ought to be deeply ashamed for daring to suggest this evil idea.
Some ugly twisted convoluted logic behind this evil suggestion.
To date we have not learned anything to suggest that the murdered lady suffered with jealousy, covetousness or any green-eyed monster type afflictions.
That, IMO is so far off the mark, it is blatantly slanderous.

And this!!!

Thankyou soooo much for all the tweet and msm updates - just finished reading the thread. Wonderful job!
*round of applause to you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members