The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 7th July - Trial Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 2m
Byrne says Ms Ritchie didn't think it would be helpful "in the early stages" for Allison to question Gerard re intimate details. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m
Byrne says Ms Ritchie said it would have been extremely uncomfortable for Allison to hear intimate details of the affair. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 60s
Byrne says medical, psychological and psychiatric evidence showed Allison was a conflict avoider, her meds had been increased. #badenclay

Wheew - caught up again

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 28s
Byrne: There was a high chance (Allison) was at that time relapsing in her depressive illness. #badenclay @abcnews

Well that goes against what everyone who knew her has said!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s
Byrne: That's the picture of where Allison was, at least psychologically. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Byrne: Gerard Baden-Clay told you ... how much Allison wanted a male child to continue the family name. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
Byrne: Gerard Baden-Clay specifically contacted Dr George to point out his fear of (her) disappointment. #badenclay

Gerard.. you will pay heavily for this line of defence...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Groans in the public gallery as the defence says Allison wanted a son #badenclay

WOW!!

100mg of anti-depressant Zoloft is nothing compared to the handful of drugs i take. OK, hurry up byrne, i need coffee.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s
Byrne says the "venting" session turned into a question and answer about the affair. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Defence barrister Michael Byrne is criticising Relationships Australia counselling session and advice to Gerard and Allison #badenclay

On what knowledge of counselling and relationships does Micheal Byrne base his criticism on ?

100mg of anti-depressant Zoloft is nothing compared to the handful of drugs i take. OK, hurry up byrne, i need coffee.

Especially since her body was used to it. A 50mg jump is nothing.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 36s
Byrne says after the question and answer session on April 18, they come home to news Gerard's brother has had a baby son. #badenclay

Gerard has just added another 4 years onto his sentence with this rubbish.. ... its cold as murder

I'm finding this hard to read. So upsetting the crap they are slinging at Allison.

It's not even the family name. And why can't daughters carry the family name? And why can't they just put BADEN in their kids names. muttermuttermutter

So! Allison goes for a walk at 6am, walks 14 kms, throws herself off a bridge, doesn't break anything, doesn't drown. And no-one saw her walk all that way. 14kms at a brisk walk would take at least 3-4 hours on the flat. Out that way there are so many hills she would have been walking for at least 5 hours, yet no-one saw her. Not even when they were searching for her at 8am? Great Defence Byrne. Far out.
Why does she need to have begun walking at 6am?

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 28s
April 19, 2012, Allison is a "bit stressed" at the hairdresser, defence says #badenclay

This is about as low as you can go. Why would she give a s&*t about his pathetic fake family name???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa