Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend on CNN. Says he played little league baseball with RH. Has known him since about 10 years of age.
Still backing him up.

Same friend on HLN tomorrow night...
DrDrewHLN: Tomorrow in a @HLNTV exclusive, Dr. Drew will talk to Tyler Bryan -- a friend of Justin Ross Harris. Make sure to watch at 9pm. #HotCarDeath"

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

There was too much antagonism and snarkiness going on by some posters and the Mods took quick (and needed action).
Too bad a few angry-at-life posters spoil it for the rest of us.

? are you talking about WS or fb?

One small detail that has been niggling me - the diaper bag. Where was Cooper's diaper bag? He would have needed one right? Change of clothes, spare diapers or pull-ups, sippy cup, favourite toy? I haven't seen a mention of it in the search warrants. Did the cops find one? Did RH keep it on the back seat? If so what kind of bag is it? Did he make a subconscious slip that day and not bring one with him figuring Cooper wouldn't need it...?

Last night on JVM, a medical expert spoke and went into detail what Cooper would have gone through dying of hyperthermia in that car. What he said was awful and that it would have been excruciating for him.

He also mentioned that Cooper would have died very quickly, within 15 -30 minutes and would have likely passed out 10 minutes in due to lack of oxygen/symptoms. He stated that there is no way Cooper was alive after max 30 minutes.

Also, Salem said we could start one thread that covers JVM and NG as they seem to be covering the show nightly.

Is it the norm here to eliminate a general discussion thread? I don't understand the reason for that.
Once it breaks off into threads, yes. I know it's hard to figure out where to post stuff.

Is it the norm here to eliminate a general discussion thread? I don't understand the reason for that.

It varies by case. After getting a forum, some cases no longer have a GD thread, while others still do.

Last night on JVM, a medical expert spoke and went into detail what Cooper would have gone through dying of hyperthermia in that car. What he said was awful and that it would have been excruciating for him.

He also mentioned that Cooper would have died very quickly, within 15 -30 minutes and would have likely passed out 10 minutes in due to lack of oxygen/symptoms. He stated that there is no way Cooper was alive after max 30 minutes.

Also, Salem said we could start one thread that covers JVM and NG as they seem to be covering the show nightly.
30 min after when? It wasn't REALLY hot at 9:30.
Then agian even 70°can get hot in car...
30 min, an hour, it was a cruel and inhumane way to die .
PERFECTLY in hour, baked the next. I just don't understand.

This site is a little daunting. Wasn't the GD thread a forum? Now that it is closed where should we be going to stay up to date on what is new?

I did see a lot of it...I sat in my hands and was good LOL. What I didn't see was anything to delete it I guess. I guess what I mean is I have seen much much worse over the years with other cases.

Edited to say maybe it's just temporary...I hope. Also wanted to say (not sure if this is allowed), but I recognized at least two of the posters from the baby Lisa case and Dylan case. Both were very nasty on facebook during those cases and it looks like nothing has changed. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope it's ok to post this here.

I was reading at the the Cooper Harris FB page late yesterday afternoon. Not sure what happened for the admin to take the page down, but maybe people were reporting the page to FB and FB removed it?
JRH's friend Ben (from the news), was posting there and he said that he had received nasty PM's from JRH's mom and from friends of the Harris family. One poster who is a friend or relative to JRH's mother was there arguing with and accusing Ben, saying he wasn't a loyal friend to JRH because he had agreed to give the media interviews instead of just saying "no comment" to reporters. Ben said JRH's mother had PM'd him saying basically the the same thing and his response to them was that he is standing up for Cooper.

Hope it's ok to post this here.

I was reading at the the Cooper Harris FB page late yesterday afternoon. Not sure what happened for the admin to take the page down, but maybe people were reporting the page to FB and FB removed it?
JRH's friend Ben (from the news), was posting there and he said that he had received nasty PM's from JRH's mom and from friends of the Harris family. One poster who is a friend or relative to JRH's mother and was arguing with and accusing Ben, saying he wasn't a true friend to JRH because he had given the media interviews instead of just saying "no comment" to reporters. Ben said JRH's mother had said the same and his response to them was that he is standing up for Cooper.

There is a forum thread called: Witnesses-Quotes-statements-interviews-testimony-and-video - maybe things like this could be put there?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tes-statements-interviews-testimony-and-video

That's a great idea ( :gomods: )

I created one, and I will start bringing over transcript links, etc. ASAP.

Here's the link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250112

:seeya:

#JusticeForCooper

:heartluv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This site is a little daunting. Wasn't the GD thread a forum? Now that it is closed where should we be going to stay up to date on what is new?

No, the GD is/was a thread within the dedicated forum created to discuss this case. I don't know how you had it bookmarked but this Cooper Harris forum shows up on the main index page within the Featured Cases section. I've seen this happen before in Kyron Horman's case, Zahra Baker's, Lisa Irwin's and a couple of others I've followed. Once they create a forum dedicated to that one case they rarely keep a general discussion thread figuring I guess that it's better to split off discussion of the varying topics and aspects of a case into separate threads where people who want to can stay on one topic without dominating the conversation at the expense of other topics. The media and timeline threads are generally made 'stickies' and non-discussion but it's usually there you'll find the latest news updates.

IMO Ben seems to be overwrought with feeling duped & betrayed and is obviously traumatized by coopers death.
I would hope he seeks out a therapist to help him process.

It's so sad that this guy feels the loss so much more than this toddlers own parents.

All IMO

That's a great idea ( :gomods: )

I created one, and I will start bringing over transcript links, etc. ASAP.

Here's the link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250112

:seeya:

#JusticeForCooper

:heartluv:

Thank you so much for doing that! I think Salem said to start the thread and then alert it for her and she will close it and then reopen it every night at the time that the shows start.

IMO Ben seems to be overwrought with feeling duped & betrayed and is obviously traumatized by coopers death.
I would hope he seeks out a therapist to help him process.

It's so sad that this guy feels the loss so much more than this toddlers own parents.

All IMO

I imagine he is shocked and horrified at the thought of his formerly close friend being capable of something like this and, like the rest of us, very saddened for Cooper, but part of me feels he's laying it on a bit thick and milking the attention he's getting. As I understand it the friendship ended in 2010 so he didn't know Cooper personally any more than any of us did. Admittedly I'm a bit cynical and it often takes a kinder person like you to make me see someone in real emotional trouble who needs professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname