Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RN -

From Kindle pages 234 and 235.. regarding the fool-proof suffocation search made on June 16th- what proof do you have to support what you wrote below?

- Unfortunately, Tony Pipitone’s version of events is somewhat disingenuous. There was nothing “new” about the story, and prosecutors did not miss this evidence".

-The second point is that the information in question was NOT unknown to prosecutors at trial. It was left out, probably because it conflicted with their version of the prosecution’s timeline.

You did not quote CM, or insinuate that CM or someone else told you this - you wrote this yourself, so I ask - how do you know that the prosecution knew about this search at trial and left it out?

<modsnip>

ETA - hello AZlawyer - so nice to see your name again. :loveyou:

Hello RN -

From Kindle pages 234 and 235.. regarding the fool-proof suffocation search made on June 16th- what proof do you have to support what you wrote below?

- Unfortunately, Tony Pipitone&#8217;s version of events is somewhat disingenuous. There was nothing &#8220;new&#8221; about the story, and prosecutors did not miss this evidence".

-The second point is that the information in question was NOT unknown to prosecutors at trial. It was left out, probably because it conflicted with their version of the prosecution&#8217;s timeline.

You did not quote CM, or insinuate that CM or someone else told you this - you wrote this yourself, so I ask - how do you know that the prosecution knew about this search at trial and left it out?

Well, I happen to know for an absolute fact that the prosecution did miss it and didn't even do the search that found the deleted browser history that included that phrase until after JB's book was published. And it wasn't inconsistent with the timeline, either, but that's another issue.

I'm sure it was unbelievable to the defense that the prosecution missed it. They invented a story in which the failure to use this evidence was intentional, because they couldn't believe it was accidental. I see lawyers do this all the time--they assume the other side is calculating every move, but sometimes the other side just tripped over a rock.

Well, I happen to know for an absolute fact that the prosecution did miss it and didn't even do the search that found the deleted browser history that included that phrase until after JB's book was published. And it wasn't inconsistent with the timeline, either, but that's another issue.

I'm sure it was unbelievable to the defense that the prosecution missed it. They invented a story in which the failure to use this evidence was intentional, because they couldn't believe it was accidental. I see lawyers do this all the time--they assume the other side is calculating every move, but sometimes the other side just tripped over a rock.

That search was so damning.... And after everything we know now, to still say it was intentional is just absurd. I guess that's the best they got though, after the fact. .. and now, of course, there's no possibility for anyone to take the stand for fca and lie to cover the whole darn thing up.

All jmo.

I am hoping that Rick shows up here soon. I am sure he is busy and I hope no one from her team is trying to intimidate him

somehow that remark didn't surprise me! :silly:

Me either, although from everything I read etc she didnt have a rack..like even the prison garb bra was a size A if I recall correctly.

People ran this article yesterday...

Casey Anthony: Her Strange Life 3 Years Later
07/22/2014

http://www.people.com/article/casey-anthony-life-today-three-years-after-acquittal

The article says she has a couple of wealthy benefactors who pay for everything. This is her loophole, imo. She's receiving money, probably in large amounts at time, enough that she hasn't had to work for 3 years, living in very upscale communities, but the court is satisfied with her answers...that it's just insignificant amounts, on gift cards, or it's from the kindness of strangers. She's such a liar. And the Trustee's not going to try to track these benefactors down. They haven't even looked into uncomplicated claims of fraud... No mention of Namey, or his book. It does state that the bankruptcy court is looking into her finances as new information emerges...

Excerpts:

Sources in the bankruptcy court tell PEOPLE they continue to investigate Anthony's finances as new information emerges. One of their questions concerns whether she received money for paparazzi photos published shortly after her release.

&#9679; Did Namey mention whether or not he and cm discussed these photos?

Although the family reconnected after her acquittal, the reconciliation didn't last long. "There's always family drama," says a source close to George and Cindy Anthony. "One day, they're together. The next, they don't speak."

&#9679; Right, fca speaks to them right after dr.phil "donates" money, and stops speaking to them when the money's tapped. And so on and so on...

Bold is me...

All jmo.

-------------------------------------------------------

To add... The below quote, from a source close to the family, is the same source who said she has wealthy benefactors paying for everything ... Whoever this source is, the trustees need to contact/depose, because that's the only way they will be able to get fca on both accepting large amounts of money and claims that she's employed and has been working for cm. This evidence has to come from an outside source, because fca and cm will lie about it and cover anything incriminating up, saying she didn't receive large amounts and that she might've done a few office type things around the house, but nothing other than normal day to day stuff, like answering a phone for cm if he was in the shower. There's no way there will be a paper trail for work she's done, and cm knows how to funnel money to her so that it can't be traced. Regardless, it will have to come from someone other than them. Which means the Trustees might have to do a tiny bit of investigating, but it can be done. And it's their job...

http://www.people.com/article/casey-anthony-life-today-three-years-after-acquittal

Excerpt:

Adds a source close to the Anthony family: "She is surrounded by enablers. No one makes her pull her own weight. No one makes her accountable. That's what got her into this mess in the first place. I, for one, don't feel the least bit sorry for her."

All jmo.

Did you read the opening paragraph? Haha, my jaw dropped... I read on and realized it should've said housekeeper:

While Casey Anthony remains a virtual recluse, the acquitted ‘Tot Mom’ is working as a live-in nanny for her attorney,Cheney Mason!

All jmo.
Maybe that is how she is earning her 'keep', changing Mason's diapers. :drumroll:

To add, the below quote, from a source close to the family, is the same source who said she has wealthy benefactors paying for everything ... Whoever this source is, the trustees need to contact/depose, because that's the only way they will be able to get fca on both accepting large amounts of money and claims that she's employed and has been working for cm. This evidence has to come from an outside source, because fca and cm will lie about it and cover anything incriminating up, saying she didn't receive large amounts and that she might've done a few office type things around the house, but nothing other than normal day to day stuff, like answering a phone for cm if he was in the shower. There's no way there will be a paper trail for work she's done, and cm knows how to funnel money to her so that it can't be traced. Regardless, it will have to come from someone other than them. Which means the Trustees might have to do a tiny bit of investigating, but it can be done. And it's their job...

Excerpt:

Adds a source close to the Anthony family: "She is surrounded by enablers. No one makes her pull her own weight. No one makes her accountable. That's what got her into this mess in the first place. I, for one, don't feel the least bit sorry for her."

All jmo.
The IRS will also be interested if she is employed by CM. However, I can't ever see her actually ever 'working' at anything because on top of everything else, she is incredibly lazy. This is someone who put more effort into 'appearing' like she was gainfully employed than she ever did at an actual job. She certainly put more effort into her faux jobs than she ever did with raising Caylee.

<modsnip>

This article ends with...

She faces up to five years in jail and a $500,000 fine if she&#8217;s convicted of making a false statement in her bankruptcy filings.

Allan Watkins, the lawyer for the trustee handling Anthony&#8217;s bankruptcy filing, acknowledged that they are &#8220;looking into&#8221; Namey&#8217;s allegations.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/casey-anthony-working-maid-lawyer-house-cheney-mason/

5 years isn't enough but it's a start!

This article ends with...

She faces up to five years in jail and a $500,000 fine if she&#8217;s convicted of making a false statement in her bankruptcy filings.

Allan Watkins, the lawyer for the trustee handling Anthony&#8217;s bankruptcy filing, acknowledged that they are &#8220;looking into&#8221; Namey&#8217;s allegations.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/casey-anthony-working-maid-lawyer-house-cheney-mason/

5 years isn't enough but it's a start!

We shall see if anything happens.
She made False Statements on her First application for Indigent Status on July 17 2008

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/wp-c.../20080717-Application-for-Indigent-Status.pdf

Schrader just filed a change of address with the court, from Greene to Cheney Mason... She's really completely his now... good luck with that, cheney... Notice her signature on this doc. We know how she loves to sit and doodle her name. Practicing. But, compare her new, fancy signature with her old signature from the indigency application that Intermezzo just linked. Big difference. She's been perfecting her autograph, for the big book signing. :facepalm:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMUEySHp2RklKd2s/edit?usp=sharing

All jmo.

Schrader just filed a change of address with the court, from Greene to Cheney Mason... She's really completely his now... good luck with that, cheney... Notice her signature on this doc. We know how she loves to sit and doodle her name. Practicing. But, compare her new, fancy signature with her old signature from the indigency application that Intermezzo just linked. Big difference. She's been perfecting her autograph, for the big book signing. :facepalm:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMUEySHp2RklKd2s/edit?usp=sharing

All jmo.

You would think CM couldn't continue to represent her in the case if the court is looking into the two of them conspiring to commit bankruptcy fraud. You'd think they would now need their own attorneys.

You would think CM couldn't continue to represent her in the case if the court is looking into the two of them conspiring to commit bankruptcy fraud. You'd think they would now need their own attorneys.
Maybe Baez can represent Mason. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member