Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
“That absolutely kills us,” James said. “We’re at home, it’s an empty home, how are we going to heal?”

“It’s like the house is dead,” he said.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...or-the-pieces-to-put-things-together_42135210

Can this guy just quit talking? geez

I don't blame him. The news is camped out on his door step, his kids are far away and one is dead. All else we are hearing on the news is what a nice guy GG is and how nobody can fathom that he would do this. Dad just wants to know his other kids are okay and safe at home.

Remember the case where the young man was masturbating to *advertiser censored*, and then a child in the house wound up dead or missing? Or am I getting that case confused. Unfortunately these types of cases happen 1 to many times and my mind gets all confused. Anyways the thought pop in my mind from a pp who mention he might have had his lap top with him. Or it could of been a want to come watch a movie with me to Jenise.

I think it is so cute that the parents split there name to make Jenises name. So sweet. I understand there are people who are upset with the dad, but we have a whole family with siblings to remember that are in so much pain.

And how did he get Jenise. There was no forced entry into the Wrights home, I want to know when did he take Jenise, where he took her and most importantly why...

Yes, yes, and yes. Me too!

Remember the case where the young man was masturbating to *advertiser censored*, and then a child in the house wound up dead or missing? Or am I getting that case confused. Unfortunately these types of cases happen 1 to many times and my mind gets all confused. Anyways the thought pop in my mind from a pp who mention he might have had his lap top with him. Or it could of been a want to come watch a movie with me to Jenise.

I think it is so cute that the parents split there name to make Jenises name. So sweet. I understand there are people who are upset with the dad, but we have a whole family with siblings to remember that are in so much pain.

Willow Long? Murdered by her uncle, he was in the bathroom masturbating to *advertiser censored* I believe, prior to killing her.

I hope with time he realizes his home as he knew it, will never be the same. Not after his little girl was raped and murdered.
His life and the lives of his other loved ones will likely always have a dark cloud over them..... praying they see a little sunshine.

I was thinking last night, since GG and Jenise's brother were friends (as well as lots of other teens in that park - friends with GG) how in the world is the brother supposed to move back to that place and see those people every day? I don't think I could, if it were me.

And how did he get Jenise. There was no forced entry into the Wrights home, I want to know when did he take Jenise, where he took her and most importantly why...

Here's some more speculation on my part. Dad seems pretty sure he saw her in bed at 10. Could mom and dad have gone out AFTER the kids were in bed and left someone,,, possibly even GG :( in charge? My sister has a slew of kids and if they want to go out for ' date night', they do it right after kids are in bed to make the babysitter's job less taxing. The kids may not be asleep but are fed, pj'd, teeth brushed etc. and in bed. So now all the sitter has to do is watch tv and make sure a monster doesn't come in the house :(

ETA Just in case my sister ever reads this, slew = 4 . :)

Willow Long? Murdered by her uncle, he was in the bathroom masturbating to *advertiser censored* I believe, prior to killing her.

I think I was thinking of Willow. Is this the case where he said she impaled herself on a stick running through the yard? ( multiple times ) Then he didn't want her to suffer so he ' finished her off ' ? That case has crossed my mind a few times this week . Thanks for remembering her name.

I think I do know the case you speak of? The child was impaled by a stick she fell on so he killed her to put her out of misery? That was his story and not what happened. Gosh I cant remember the names.

*** GRAPHIC POST FOLLOWS ***

Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that a girl was killed many years ago (1988?) in those same woods by a transient. He bashed her skull in with a rock IIRC. What if GG had developed sick fantasies about that killing? Could possibly explain the way he treated little Jenise. IOW I'm not sure the older crime wasn't in some way related to this one. MOO

Oh, no. Poor kid. That is just disgusting. Hope the uncle never gets out.

I was thinking last night, since GG and Jenise's brother were friends (as well as lots of other teens in that park - friends with GG) how in the world is the brother supposed to move back to that place and see those people every day? I don't think I could, if it were me.

omg OM, I know. Knowing his friend is accused of a sadistic crime against
his little sister.... how will he cope? My heart breaks for all Jenise's siblings.

It's so easy to get dates & details mixed up. I've done it a bunch of times so I'm keeping that probable cause statement open in a separate tab. It was also on the 8th that they went back for and collected DNA and he was all, leaning against the wall, barely able to get out of bed, blah blah phony act head-game junk. Actually now that I think about it, I think part of it might have been real. Maybe he was completely freaked out that they were on to him, and it hit him what he was about to face?

can you imagine either one of your parents telling LE to come back cuz you were too upset to give a swab ((think of your self as a strapping 200 pounder 17 yr old wrestler))

*** GRAPHIC POST FOLLOWS ***

Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that a girl was killed many years ago (1988?) in those same woods by a transient. He bashed her skull in with a rock IIRC. What if GG had developed sick fantasies about that killing? Could possibly explain the way he treated little Jenise. IOW I'm not sure the older crime wasn't in some way related to this one. MOO

That was Cassie Holden (and I don't know why it was mentioned she was found it the same woods, because she was found in the woods at Rolling Hills Golf course. Not the same woods at all. http://mynorthwest.com/76/2466780/F...ues-after-Inslees-moratorium-on-death-penalty

Hmm, I checked the local paper and now they say no cause of death released. I swear though that initially, before GG was arrested, there were articles that said she had been raped, strangled and beaten but that the CoD was the blunt force trauma. If I can find a link I will but if anyone else remembers, please look.

I saw it in an MSM tweet. Not sure if someone has found it yet.

Yea, unfortunately one or both of the families will most likely end up moving sooner or later over this. Its just too great a tragedy and the pain in the community is too great. It will be hard to ever get peace there for either family. Its tragic.

We don't know why the Children were removed from the home to begin with. I hope it was something benign. They need to heal as a Family. My heart hurts for those Siblings. Glad they are with Family at least and Parents are getting visitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief