GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to make more sense now...... I really hope this case is not going cold and they are really starting to reach. I want this killer brought to justice. My kids play on our 20 acres near where the body was found.

Fox News had a video of the house and said they are looking for backpack, dog leash and collar and bowl and April's wallet. Said Vancallis liked to hide stuff out back of a green building.
Sorry I cannot find a link for this newscast.

Good so it was the addy I suspected and it is on our case map.

Both 27081 and 26775 32 Mile Road were deeded to the VanCallis'. Maybe one address is the house while the other is the barn on the same property.

I wish they would make an arrest!! All this searching makes me feel they don't have enough to charge him.

Both 27081 and 26775 32 Mile Road were deeded to the VanCallis'. Maybe one address is the house while the other is the barn on the same property.

yes, one of the video news reports linked above showed the two properties and suggested they were at least at one time one large farm operation.

she was not killed twice but the former ME that weighed in said the strangulation and the blunt force trauma were overkill and meant to make doubly sure she was dead.

she was not killed twice but the former ME that weighed in said the strangulation and the blunt force trauma were overkill and meant to make doubly sure she was dead.
Thank you, that makes more sense than someone being killed twice... wasn't sure how that would be possible! LOL.

BBM: How can someone be killed twice?

MACOMB DAILY CRIME

A prominent area pathologist said Thursday that the duo causes of death of April Millsap indicates the killer wanted to ensure the Armada teen wouldn’t survive.

OK, I stand corrected but did liven things up. I suppose a person could be killed twice if they were revived after the first time.

I have been wondering what BBM means.

"Sources also told 7 Action News, it appeared a sexual assault was about to take place, before the suspect was spooked and fled."
From http://www.wxyz.com/news/state/poli...t-james-vancallis-jr-in-millsap-investigation

Ummmmmm....IF this statement is true....then that would mean she was already deceased prior to attempted sexual assault am I right?? So confused right now as to possible sequence of events. If he was "spooked" during attempted sexual assault and took off, then the murder would have already taken place, no?

Or strangled her til she was unconscious, about to commit the sexual assault but was spooked, so hit her in the head with something so she couldn't identify him if she came to.

If I had used that trail in the time frame that this occurred, I would always wonder if I was the person that spooked him. Noise from someone on that trail caused him to run away.

MACOMB DAILY CRIME

A prominent area pathologist said Thursday that the duo causes of death of April Millsap indicates the killer wanted to ensure the Armada teen wouldn’t survive.

OK, I stand corrected but did liven things up. I suppose a person could be killed twice if they were revived after the first time.

I have been wondering what BBM means.

Bold By Me - as I've done with your post. :)

Or strangled her til she was unconscious, about to commit the sexual assault but was spooked, so hit her in the head with something so she couldn't identify him if she came to.

If I had used that trail in the time frame that this occurred, I would always wonder if I was the person that spooked him. Noise from someone on that trail caused him to run away.

Or Penny started barking. This probably would have brought other folks to the scene to find out why a dog was making a lot of noise. :moo:

Every day I come to this thread hoping to see ARREST in the subject line. Sounds like they're sure they have their guy. I don't understand what is taking so long.

Every day I come to this thread hoping to see ARREST in the subject line. Sounds like they're sure they have their guy. I don't understand what is taking so long.

BBM They may be waiting to get absolutely everything they need before making an arrest. Remember, the PSI is in jail on unrelated charges, so he isn't going anywhere for a while and he certainly isn't a flight risk or a danger to the public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member