VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a bit crazy but I'm wondering are those Hannahs black trousers he's wearing in the shop cctv , where he bought the "off"

I need a lie down

lmao what ??? JLM has like a size 44 inch waist there is no way he is fitting into Hannahs pants. Go lay down

What happened to the 1 pm presser in Texas??? Maybe I missed it :( What's crazy to me is I'm a true Texan and I don't know why any criminal would run here. We have the scariest laws with VERY stiff punishments.

Can we have a general discussion thread too Bessie?????

Hmmm wondering if that is absolutely correct? I worked food and bev for 18 yrs. On a wkly basis somebody was being fired as they were stealing and scamming. There were no pre hire drug tests and or criminal history checks unless they were going to be management. Its pretty common theory that ppl w drinking or drug problems can easily get a restaurant job, and money grubbing thieves as well.

jmo
On a weekly basis?! Good grief, where in the world did you work??
That's not how it works around here, I can assure you of that.

:waitasec:I do not even know where to go now to keep up with what is developing in this case.

What heck has he been doing since Monday, just hanging out on the beach?

It just seems so odd to me, if he was planning to harm her, that he would go into a crowded bar with her. She was very noticeable, at 5ft11, with a shiny metallic crop top, and very stunning. They would attract a lot of attention walking around together.

IIRC, he went into the bar alone. She waited outside.

:stop:

Information posted without LINKS will be DELETED!

Just curious, what is the point of discontinuing the General Discussion threads? It's much more ideal for reading on my phone via the app if I don't have to keep changing threads.

:waitasec:I do not even know where to go now to keep up with what is developing in this case.

If u go to the main forum and look under Featured Cases u will see Hannah's full name. Click on her name and all the different sub titles will come up.

I feel as if I will hammered for saying he has not been convicted of anything to do with Hannah yet. Jmo
Trying to catch up. Still waiting for some evidence that says he and Hannah were alone privately. There are plenty of bad people in the world, I'm sure JM wasn't the only one around Tempo with a record that night.

Ya don't mess with Texas! :notgood:

What happened to the 1 pm presser in Texas??? Maybe I missed it :( What's crazy to me is I'm a true Texan and I don't know why any criminal would run here. We have the scariest laws with VERY stiff punishments.

lmao what ??? JLM has like a size 44 inch waist there is no way he is fitting into Hannahs pants. Go lay down

Back when former Col. Russell Williams, was in the news for abduction, rape and murder, some folks thought i was whack to suggest that the tall, muscular commander was probably wearing ladies knickers, guess what, it wasn't lady knickers, horrifically, it was a prepubescent girl's underwear!
Anything is possible, imo...

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2010/10/18/the_secret_life_of_col_russell_williams_exposed.html

"We learned that Williams, 47, had pedophile tendencies, stealing underwear of girls as young as 9 years old during the 82 fetish home invasions and attempted break-ins between Sept. 2007 and November 2009. He broke into 48 different homes in the Belleville-Tweed area and Ottawa. One, he hit nine separate times. And he was good at it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann