Trial Discussion Thread #57 - 14.16.10, Day 46 ~ sentencing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice contrast to Roux, whose earlier comment to M that; 'I know you are a very important person,' cam over as sarcastic and patronising and to me, seemed he wanted to convey the opposite. Horrible and snidey.
He was dripping with sarcasm, wasn't he? I find him as obnoxious as OP sometimes.

from news24:

Frenzy in court as police surround Pistorius bench. Mikey Schultz allegedly mouthed the words "**** you"to Aimee Pistorius, say reporters. She was said to be in tears, while Carl Pistorius was described as looking "annoyed".

Not contradicted by Roux who knows OP considerably better than this man does.

Wow! Mine was a comment to the effect that a director of prisons doesn't know the difference between two very different conditions, i.e. a double amputee and a paraplegic, so what in that merited the nails coming out?

In any case what you say is absurd. It was obvious from the man's testimony that he knows of OP's disability and need for prothesis so why would Roux interrupt the court to correct his confusion of terms and show him up as ignorant. That would be disrespectful.

LOL ENCA just showed OP quickly walking up the street by himself going to the coffee shop. He then had 2 court security guards running after him trying to catch up to him, so much for being so afraid.

Aimee was sobbing? Schultz told her to *advertiser censored** off? Carl says he will report it to police?

I am hearing this from a reporter on whoop, by the way.

Mandy Wiener @MandyWiener
Follow
#OscarTrial Schultz walked out of court clearly worked up complaining that Pistorius family 'thought they owned the front row'.

IIRC, and I may be wrong so I will try to find the info, at the start of the trial the front rows of each side of the court were set out and stipulated for each family.

It was Mandy Weiner reporting that. Whoop presenter says it sounds like schoolboy bullying and is unneccesary.

I have never seen a trial, where the prosecutor has to bring in a professional expert, just to try and convince the judge, that prison 'is not too bad' so the killer can be sentenced accordingly. :doh:

David Dadic @DavidDadic · 2m 2 minutes ago
If Mikey swore at me, I'd also cry.

Ah well, I'm pleased to know that the poster I was debating with last night will say 'I don't really care what Mikey Schultz said to Aimee Pistorius' as we came to agreement that these things go both ways.

LOL ENCA just showed OP quickly walking up the street by himself going to the coffee shop. He then had 2 court security guards running after him trying to catch up to him, so much for being so afraid.

Not too disabled to walk up the street quickly, is he? I agree, so much for being afraid.

Drama in the courtroom, Carl Pistorius has claimed that a threat was whispered to Aimee Pistorius by Mikey Schultz. AP is exremely upset & crying in court according to outside court reporter on Enca tv

Where are the thousand cousins actually????

Just my opinion - I don't think Aimee would normally respond with tears at someone swearing at her.

Wow! Mine was a comment to the effect that a director of prisons doesn't know the difference between two very different conditions, i.e. a double amputee and a paraplegic, so what in that merited the nails coming out?

In any case what you say is absurd. It was obvious from the man's testimony that he knows of OP's disability and need for prothesis so why would Roux interrupt the court to correct his confusion of terms and show him up as ignorant. That would be disrespectful.

He's a director of prisons, not a doctor so I hardly think it's that shocking that he might not know the difference.

No nails from me. But you do seem quite keen to pick at absolutely everything negative from any witness not there for the defence.

This was a total irrelevance.

Wha??? :eek: .. how the hell is he even allowed to go out of court to a coffee shop on his own, anyway? He is a convicted killer awaiting sentencing!

I have never seen a trial, where the prosecutor has to bring in a professional expert, just to try and convince the judge, that prison 'is not too bad' so the killer can be sentenced accordingly. :doh:

And the point to this trial being televised was to show that no such favouritism happens in SA courts.

IIRC, and I may be wrong so I will try to find the info, at the start of the trial the front rows of each side of the court were set out and stipulated for each family.

You are probably right and this Scultz sounds like a tool and a (and he's a self-confessed killer). I think his actions (if as reported) are entirely inappropriate but I also feel that so was OP's comment to Gina Myers so they are even now.

Tom Steinfort ✔ @tomsteinfort
Follow
For the first time in seven months, Oscar Pistorius leaves the court in the lunch break. Brought traffic to a halt
11:15 AM - 16 Oct 2014

Never stopped him before, did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member