Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Nurmi has continued to refer to #jodiarias as a "young mentally ill girl" #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 60 seconds ago
#4- Arias suffered both physical and emotional abuse as a child #jodiarias #3TVArias

The fact that her parents can sit there and hear how she lies abou them yet have the nerve to wear those ribbons. If she could lie and destroy the reputation of her family then of course she's lying about TA's abuse as well!

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 31s31 seconds ago

Kirk Nurmi says doctor diagnosed #JodiArias with "personality disorder, Doctor will testify Later on in retrial ."

Help an old WSer out here please. Are you guys following this trial on HLN or is there a better source? TIA

Chocolate chip coconut cracker cookies (I spread the dough all over the cookie sheet so when done and broken up they're thin and crunchy, yum yum). I'm doing my rosters tomorrow. lol

O/T-
Geev,
Recipe, please? :)
(Do we have a recipe thread here it can be posted to??)
:tyou:

If Jodi wants to play that she was choked out by Travis, mom and dad, she's gonna lose people. That all three people did that too her constantly as part of her abuse claims highlights the story part of this. Doesn't ring true. She's repeating herself.

Don't forget the claim of Bobby Juarez choking her too

So NOWW she's borderline? Now Dr. DeMarte is right?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Let's talk mitigating factors shall we......#jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- You the jury promised to make your own moral assessment #Jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi "This mentally ill young girl then met Travis Alexander" #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
You will hear Dr Demarte diagnosed #JodiArias with Borderline Personality #3TVArias

BBM

Oh my goodness, that's how they're framing it, she's mentally ill this time??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
#jodiarias will tell you she's horrified she killed a man she loved. #3TVArias

oh i am sure she is horrified,thats why she clearly loves reliving it! grrrr getting annoyed :angry:

Why is it that when faced with real legal consequences for their actions of killing another human being, they always throw their own dad under the bus? Nurmi is using a Baez defense for JA because it worked for CA. Daddy abused me so I killed the very person I loved more than life itself.

Uugh!

He's going to play the entire 40 minute sex tape. I doubt that Nurmi cares about Travis.

I'm not saying he cares at all about Travis. He does care what the jury thinks. I think he realizes how dangerous the villianziation is and he risks losing people. IMO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

"No one has punished themselves more than #JodiArias has" says Nurmi as he explains her remorse.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

1) #Jodiarias had no prior criminal history
2) She was 27
3) She is remorseful
4) She suffered both physical and emotional abuse as a child.

Mitigating factor #5) #JodiArias suffered both physical and emotional abuse during her relationship with Travis.

6) The abusive nature of #JodiArias' relationship with Travis caused her to suffer extreme emotional stress at the time of the incident.

7) #JodiArias has been diagnosed with PTSD.

8) Diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

9) #JodiArias' psychological makeup impaired her ability to cope with the tumultuous rel. she had with Travis

I wonder if Juan will address this at all or object. Can they bring up "new stories"; they could make up a whole lot of stuff. Her father isn't actually admitting to this so it is all JA here-say. Some things I just think are sneaky, and annoying!!
It's the same garbage as Jose Baez claiming George Anthony sexually abused Casey in opening statements with zero evidence to back it up.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- No one can punish #jodiarias more than herself #3TVArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 32s32 seconds ago

“You will hear from experts in the fields of psychology and domestic violence” #nurmi #JodiArias wonder if they found new ones...

If Jodi wants to play that she was choked out by Travis, mom and dad, she's gonna lose people. That all three people did that too her constantly as part of her abuse claims highlights the story part of this. Doesn't ring true. She's repeating herself.

She made the identical mistake with "body slams".

JA dad choking her until unconscious? did I hear that correctly?
If this is true or not true, either way, that poor guy (and entire family) is having a rough day.
You never know what happens behind closed doors, but I'm having a tough time believing this at this late date.
Maybe he'll be called to testify. But, then, does he open himself up for prosecution for child abuse?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Either Nurmi's arms got longer or he dropped a good buck fifty over the last half of a year. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny