Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughing:

Oh, her name is on the tip of my tongue. Somebody help!

She rhymes everything she says. She needs a Corona in Arizona.

I haven't seen tonight's show, but that sounds like Sue Moss (Maus?), something like that

I admit I hold a Caesar's wife perspective on the controversy that was created by the web activity of Mrs. Flores. If I were a wife in her position, I would never take a chance that might jeopardize a case or a trial, through my communications & creative exercises. If I were administering a police department, I would not allow it. Just a strict concern or apprehension about what might cause harm, even if the odds are slim. I don't say this is what happened, nor that we may ever know if it was. Such matters are contained, with discretion. I just say that my intuition and the coincidence form my thought that harm was done.
Except this happened before Twittergate. So it isn't likely

I wonder about Monica Lindstrom. Don't know much about her but she seems to get info a bit misconstrued. Either that or I do...

She tweeted that one juror claimed to have a family member who was a good friend of Jodi Arias.

Huh? I never heard a potential juror during the selection process say that. One said she had a family member who knew Arias. But a good friend? I doubt she would have been selected if that were the case.

So is Lindstrom mistaken? Or am I?

(Small misstatements bother me because sometimes they lead to huge rumors.)

I wonder about Monica Lindstrom. Don't know much about her but she seems to get info a bit misconstrued. Either that or I do...

She tweeted that one juror claimed to have a family member who was a good friend of Jodi Arias.

Huh? I never heard a potential juror during the selection process say that. One said she had a family member who knew Arias. But a good friend? I doubt she would have been selected if that were the case.

So is Lindstrom mistaken? Or am I?

(Small misstatements bother me because sometimes they lead to huge rumors.)

Yeah, I don't remember the juror saying they were good friends with Jodi just that she knew them. I THINK.

BUT Monica Lindstrom is there and we are not. She may be privy to something we aren't.

And it is still kind of shocking that this juror is there. Again, that seems like quite a conflict of interest, or that it could be. But, IDK, maybe they're still there because they were honest about it, showing a low possibility of an agenda.

:facepalm: Susan Moss????

That's her! She bugs me. I admire the passion but please, take it down a notch.

Off to watch some baseball before I crash for the night....go Royals! See you all back here tomorrow. G'night!

There is Melendez that testified today and also Nathan Mendes that Beth Karas said was testifying possibly tomorrow.

Nathan Mendes is from Yreka. He is with the county sheriff office. (Or, he was back in 2008, not sure about now.)

Yeah, I don't remember the juror saying they were good friends with Jodi's family member (or something like that) just that she knew them.

BUT Monica Lindstrom is there and we are not. She may be privy to something we aren't.

And it is still kind of shocking that this juror is there. Again, that seems like quite a conflict of interest, or that it could be. But, IDK, maybe they're still there because they were honest about it, showing a low possibility of an agenda.

Do you think Martinez would have missed something like that? He seems so...thorough...in his thought processes.

Do you think Martinez would have missed something like that? He seems so...thorough...in his thought processes.

Well, several tweeters also tweeted that this juror has a family member who knows Jodi during jury selection. My guess is Juan, with a limited number of strikes, deemed this one a bit lower in priority and, for whatever reason, either didn't see anything to worry about or didn't didn't think she was strike worthy. And there is, of course, the possibility that she will be an alternate.

http://courtchatter.tv/ (IF opening is allowed to be broadcast, it will be carried here)

http://karasoncrime.com/bk-live/ Beth's site. That is a very special offer, Pages. Kind hearts abound around here.

Someone will need to help walk through this. I registered, and it asked how to pay and I click credit card and I have nowhere to enter my info.

Spellbound, this is not an act of kindness. This is an intentional selfishl act hoping one of them can transcribe for us, and keep us up to date. Also when I figure this out do you want a place?

and I didn't get to be online today so I'm going to be reading backward. I did get to listen to HLN and was getting pretty PO'ed about playing up the personality dis order game. And going to blame Sandy again. I need to go look for trivia and hope I can stop gnashing my teeth.

Yeah, I don't remember the juror saying they were good friends with Jodi just that she knew them. I THINK.

I believe reading somewhere that the juror in question has a sister in law who knows Jodi and grew up with her.

Well, several tweeters also tweeted that this juror has a family member who knows Jodi during jury selection. My guess is Juan, with a limited number of strikes, deemed this one a bit lower in priority and, for whatever reason, either didn't see anything to worry about or didn't didn't think she was strike worthy. And there is, of course, the possibility that she will be an alternate.

Someone tweeted at the time that she seemed to be trying to get on the jury. And if she openly said she had a family member who knew Jodi, JM might have thought that she was trying through that "admission" to reassure the defense that she would be fair to Jodi but secretly favored the prosecution.

Juror # 82 - here is the exact exchange, per twitter. Haha

@TrialDiariesJ: A juror knew 2 co workers that were stalked and killed. She says she can be fair #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juror 82 sister in law knew #jodiarias and she is also juror that knew people killed by stalker

@monicalindstrom: The juror that had a family member who grew up with #JodiArias is the one that seems like she is trying a bit harder than most 2b on jury

@TrialDiariesJ: Juror 82 wants on #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: 1 excused and 82 stays #jodiarias

I think so, too. That she is on the jury is nothing to be "shocked" about. Still, if she said the family member and JA were good friends, that to me would mean she should have been stricken.

Just that they knew each other, not so much of a big deal.

Knowing someone and being good friends with them are two different animals.

Someone tweeted at the time that she seemed to be trying to get on the jury. And if she openly said she had a family member who knew Jodi, JM might have thought that she was trying through that "admission" to reassure the defense that she would be fair to Jodi but secretly favored the prosecution.

Now that is an interesting thought. I think when a lot of us read that it worried us because you might expect someone who knew Jodi trying that hard to get on the jury wannting to save her. But you make more sense. Someone who was trying to do that probably would not admit to such a thing. And, we have heard from plenty of people from Jodi's past who thought she was a few fries short.

Very interesting.

Now that is an interesting thought. I think when a lot of us read that it worried us because you might expect someone who knew Jodi trying that hard to get on the jury wannting to save her. But you make more sense. Someone who was trying to do that probably would not admit to such a thing. And, we have heard from plenty of people from Jodi's past who thought she was a few fries short.

EEK, not again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member