Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't look at everything, how do you know what is kernel to the case?

Obviously, you take whatever the people who are paying you choose to give you. She objectively chose to play this game, now she gets the rewards, so she can quit pouting about it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Nurmi- You said specific sexual behaviors was a distraction. Explain please #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 39s39 seconds ago
Fonseca says that's not the relationship, that's sex. #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 21s21 seconds ago
Fonseca, several times, said the sex in this case was a distraction. Nurmi asked her to explain that to the jury. #JodiArias

Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 22s22 seconds ago
Dr. F says she was looking at the dynamics of #JodiArias and TA's evidence. She calls the phone sex tape, etc, distractions.

Th sex tape that the DT introduced?

Fonseca, several times, said the sex in this case was a distraction. Nurmi asked her to explain that to the jury. #JodiArias

Dr. F says she was looking at the dynamics of #JodiArias and TA's evidence. She calls the phone sex tape, etc, distractions.

I agree that sex is a distraction-- especially with this case. I don't care what kind of sex they had-- SHE VICIOUSLY MURDERED THIS MAN!

They don't even realize that what they are saying was being done to Dr F is exactly what they were doing to Travis.

How daff can someone be?

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca says the sex is not too different from other couples, it's private. She talks about the dynamics btw #JodiArias and TA

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 59s59 seconds ago
Dr. F says looking at sexual behaviors of #JodiArias and TA are like any other couple. She focused on dynamics of relationship.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 15 seconds ago
Fonseca- This stuff sells to the media. It's easy to focus on the shaving, the anal sex and so on. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
Fonseca- I was looking at dynamics, not how Jodi sounded like when she was having an orgasm. #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 31s31 seconds ago
Fonseca: They both enjoyed the sexual interaction they had w one another, no one is denying that. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 50s50 seconds ago
Dr. F says listening to #jodiarias on phone sex recording doesn't give you anything on dynamics of relationship. It's a distracter.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca: She had her things in the house so she had access to the house. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca: i wasn't there i don't know how she could have gotten in. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 38s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias told Fonseca she was in the backyard and saw through the sliding glass door.

I've got 20 pages to catch up, but wow. So it's merely "assertive" to drive to a person's house to confront them over a relationship with your ex and merely "intrusive" to act like a peeping Tom.

I'm surprised Dr F didn't say that JA wasn't making any noise while peeping, so that counts as suffering in silence.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
#sidebar #jodiarias

s

This jury knows by now it was two consenting adults that played out fantasy....no big deal

BBM - Sure ... better for the DT to try to plant in the jurors' minds that the phone sex tape was a "distraction" rather that what it really was ... blackmail! JMO

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca says the sex is not too different from other couples, it's private. She talks about the dynamics btw #JodiArias and TA

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 59s59 seconds ago
Dr. F says looking at sexual behaviors of #JodiArias and TA are like any other couple. She focused on dynamics of relationship.

Sorry, can't stand this - the hypocrisy is just outrageous!

Fonseca- This stuff sells to the media. It's easy to focus on the shaving, the anal sex and so on. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca- I was looking at dynamics, not how Jodi sounded like when she was having an orgasm. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Lol. Is she kidding me!? Is Nurmi kidding me? THEY introduced the sex talk/ pictures/ recordings. WTH!?

But I thought her expertise was in sexual practices and how they vary from the norm?

So does she come back Tuesday as Nurmi drivels on? Do we hear Jurors questions?

If you don't look at everything, how do you know what is kernel to the case?

Yes, but you're overlooking her mind-reading abilities. She just picks up a box, places it to her forehead, and can tell--without actually reading what's in the box--whether or not it's pertinent. Shazam!

She was looking for a reason why Travis was so brutally murdered by the defendant- poor Jodi- horrible, terrible T-Dogg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz