Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me understand, sex is a distraction from what we should be focused on....tell me again why Jodi was on the stand for 18 days! in the last trial talking about.......SEX???

Nurmi can do nothing to overcome one main thing----Juan showed how slimy the DT was when they accused Travis of emailing an 8 yr old girl, when they knew it was a mass business email from a list.

Nothing that Nurmi did in reexam can overcome that stench. And juan showed that the joke between friends about no one 'being too young' was just that, a joke. Again the DT looks slimy for trying to make something sexually inappropriate out of nothing.

The same with the Brazilian nonsense. The Dr looks silly and out of touch to try and say it is a sign that TA is a pedo if he wants JA to have cleanly shaved area. I think the jury will agree that was total nonsense.

So when Nurmi comes up and gives the doc a chance to whine and complain that she was unfairly treated, I dont think the jury will appreciate hearing it. jmo

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 41 seconds ago

Dr says she reviewed 35-40 pieces of evidence & it's unfair that Juan calls her out for memory. #JodiArias

That's it? 35 or 40 pieces of evidence? No wonder she doesn't know what the heck she's talking about. And she calls that "voluminous."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Nurmi- If you reviewed 1000 items and there was 1001 does this make your opinion wrong? #jodiarias #3tvarias

IMO it very well could! What if Item 1001 was the smoking gun?? What a stupid question.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 37s38 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Fonseca for the definition of misogyny #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca: For #JodiArias, the sex with TA was about being a "*advertiser censored*." For TA, it was just about his sexuality.

Oh, puleeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Hatred of women' Where did misogyny pop up from? Did someone use it during trial?

BBM - From the same place the rest of the DT strategy came from, out of JA's "slime alley" [cue two hole wonder photo].

:notgood: and sorry!

So if she was only hired to talk about the "dynamics of the relationship", why did defense hire her - someone who specializes in sexual abuse and deviancy?

Hey cindymac: Don't you know that, according to the DT's track record, it's WRONG to ask the obvious question?? May I approach? <sizzle>
:bang:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Fonseca- No. There's 31 boxes of evidence and I didn't go through all of that. I looked at what was kernel to the case #jodiarias #3tvarias

How the heck does she know what the kernel is if she didn't look at the rest of it?! This woman is beyond belief!

She was, in an appeal. I believe the appeal was denied though, so it would be splitting hairs IMO

Yes, but she is incredulous that she is being accused of being unethical for the first time in 30 years...when she has been accused of it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 41 seconds ago

Dr says she reviewed 35-40 pieces of evidence & it's unfair that Juan calls her out for memory. #JodiArias

That is ridiculous! 35 to 40 pieces of evidence reviewed?? In a trial of this length and magnitude?

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 8m8 minutes ago
#jodiarias and team still in courtroom. JA is smiling and speaking to Nurmi, holding a stack of papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz