VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so nervous. Whatever happens, please just let Travis' family get some measure of comfort. This is gut wrenching.

No one on either side knows what the verdict is yet, if there is a verdict. The Alexander family may be upset because of nerves but they have no way of knowing that the decision was death or a hung jury at this point. The only ones that know for sure what the verdict is (if there is a verdict now) right now is the jury themselves. I really wish folks would not read into the family being upset so that means the jury is hung.

who dat?

3f7edaf5209a39e3acbe5411fa6d81ec.jpg

Corinne Flores just tweeted Justice For Travis, so yup, I'm on the record saying either a verdict or hung jury announcement at 9:30 AZ time.

@courtpio: The jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 9:30am. #jodiarias

IF this is a hung jury, I hope it's b/c of an anti-DP juror(s). I don't want it to be b/c the DT and JA made a juror(s) believe their nonsense. I want it to be b/c that juror(s) weren't ever going to vote death, regardless of what was said in the trial.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 32s33 seconds agoThe jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 9:30am. #jodiarias0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites Reply Retweet Favorite

Katie Conner retweeted

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 44s45 seconds ago
The jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 9:30am. #jodiarias

They have a verdict. It's not a hung jury.

Oh my goodness.

Finally, I'm so glad this is almost over :sigh:

Would the PIO call a hung jury announcement a verdict?

Okay.. I have 45 mins to do everything I need to get done. Be back soon! Praying for all involved. I just can not imagine what the jurors, the families and the community is feeling today.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m1 minute ago

WOW !

THE JURY HAS REACHED A VERDICT !

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 1m1 minute ago

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 3s3 seconds ago

“@courtpio: The jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 9:30am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online